Calling LondonDiva

Colleen

I am from the UK too, (West London). I was reading some of the posts and I see you get Affirm in the UK. Can you tell me if you liked the Affirm relaxer. I wanted to try it. Also can you tell me where exactly the shop is located in North London. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks LondonDiva. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LondonDiva

RESPONDING to Colleen

HELLO Fellow Londoner /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well I'd say it's a toss up between the Affirm and the Motions. I haven't used the Motions oil relaxer like Blkmane but I mix some Olive Oil with my affirm and get great results. You know we are always looking for something that bit better even if we are satisfied.

The shop is called PAK cosmetic centre. Closest tube station is Finsbury Park on the Victoria Line. And a 2 min walk from there.

Pak Cosmetic Centre
(hair & skin products wigs etc)
25-27 Stroud Green Road, Finsbury Park London N4
Tel: 0207 263 2088

It's £19.99 for 5lb. I made the mistake of picking up the no lye in the tub (the stupid man had no clue and I had to go back the next week and change it. I didn't realize their no-lye came in the big tub also.

Let me know how you get on.
BTW you need to be strong when you go in there. They have every hair product imaginable. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Colleen

Re: RESPONDING to Colleen

Thanks LondonDiva. Me and my sister will be going to check them out. I will let you know. I will definitely be strong when I go.