BORAX has saved my scalp!

ChocoKitty

Just bumping... :look:

I've been in yarn braids since 10/27 and planning to execute my first wash with borax sometime this weekend. I will spray my scalp directly with borax solution, rinse with tap water and then follow up by spraying my hair with a citric acid in distilled water mix.

CountryBumpkin

Just washed my Locs with borax the other day. It got out some buildup out that my normal anti residue shampoo wouldn't. Sebbhoreic dermititis is also at bay for now, but i use more than one thing to fight that, so it could be from a combination of both treatments.

JazziLady!

Just washed my Locs with borax the other day. It got out some buildup out that my normal anti residue shampoo wouldn't. Sebbhoreic dermititis is also at bay for now, but i use more than one thing to fight that, so it could be from a combination of both treatments.

What else do you use for yout Sebbhoreic dermatitis?

Meemz

My scalp has been great..I havent had to use it again..
I have been at my wits end w my scalp. I've cried so many nights from the pain, and discomfort. So much hair has fallen out, and the itch is maddening. I've read this entire thread, and am just praying this works for me. Has it still been working well for you? Thank you so much for posting this info <3

natural_one

I have been at my wits end w my scalp. I've cried so many nights from the pain, and discomfort. So much hair has fallen out, and the itch is maddening. I've read this entire thread, and am just praying this works for me. Has it still been working well for you? Thank you so much for posting this info <3
It cleared my scalp up after one treatment. I haven't needed it anymore