ORS Hair Lotion

SuchaLady

If you have really dry hair it's good. It is very heavy; I use it before braids and weaves. It's many more options now. I can recommend a few if you want.

ikandi87

I agree! Many more options. Im currently using camille rose curl love. I've only had it for a few days but so far im in love!!!

greenandchic

This one?

Kimiche

I used this at one point back in the day. It seemed to work ok, not sure why I stopped using it. Maybe I was using too much and it became too heavy or something or it could be the ingredients that made me stop.

Last edited:

Barbara

Princess
Yes, it's seems to be highly concentrated. I use it for my ends. I like it because it doesn't cause my pressed hair to revert.

I was just wondering how it compares to Moisture Max or Wave Nouveau (spelling?) hair lotions. I think Wave Nouvea is a hair lotion.

southerncitygirl

Barbara

there are tons:

hydraquench systems greaseless moisture

darcys botanicals lemongrass transitioning cream or daily leave-in

komaza care coconut & shea lotions ( my referral code is T4ZJUSF2 for a discount you can try some sample sizes)

oyin hair dew

claudie's revitalizer quinoa-coffee balancing moisturizer, isha cream

IDareT'sHair probably has a ton more to share.

Barbara

Princess
If you have really dry hair it's good. It is very heavy; I use it before braids and weaves. It's many more options now. I can recommend a few if you want.

More recommendations would be appreciated. I'm interested in the heavy ones and how they compare to ORS.

SuchaLady

Barbara Sorry Pumpkin! Didnt see this. These are my faves.

I love, love Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter

Creme of Nature Butter-Licious Curls Curl Hydrating Buttercreme

Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Curl Creme Pudding

More recommendations would be appreciated. I'm interested in the heavy ones and how they compare to ORS.