October 2014 Hits & Misses

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
DoDo

Aww....Feel Better Ms. Do!:bighug:

Clawd...I don't know who made me the 'maddest'? Sorenzo Beads, It's Perfectly Natural or Duafe Naturals. :censored:....:lol:

#theysuck

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I can't lie. If she had a bomb sale.I mean like 40% off type sale, or a true bogo. I'd bite. Say a prayer first lol but yeah...I'd go for it.

@oneastrocurlie

*cough*:look:

That's exactly what I said about Happy Nappy Honey. They did recently and I took the bait.:look:

After receiving products that were embedded with 'Chunks' of unwhipped butter, oil floating on top and messy packaging etc.

This Last Sale: The 1st package never arrived (she said it was returned empty). The 2nd package just never arrived.:perplexed

I was blessed enough to get a full refund from PayPal.:nono:

gorgeoushair

divachyk rileypak

I tried the dry shampoo method last since I had to rectangle my hair and I think it may be a hit. Depending on your hair, it may be a little time consuming. If u have to detangle before washing, I would say go ahead and give it a try.

Beamodel

DoDo

You know our hair be loving the same products... Glad you are feeling better boo boo

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

DoDo

Aww....Feel Better Ms. Do!:bighug:

Clawd...I don't know who made me the 'maddest'? Sorenzo Beads, It's Perfectly Natural or Duafe Naturals. :censored:....:lol:

#theysuck

The biggest issue I have with Sarenzo is that you fall in love with a product or scent then all of a sudden she doesn't carry it anymore. Like she used to make a Peach Mango Scented coconut hair and body cream that she no longer carries. I have to stick with companies who can keep producing the same thing in the same scents.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
divachyk rileypak

I tried the dry shampoo method last since I had to rectangle my hair and I think it may be a hit. Depending on your hair, it may be a little time consuming. If u have to detangle before washing, I would say go ahead and give it a try.

gorgeoushair, so glad your hair enjoyed it! :yep: I found it so much easier and quicker to apply on dry hair. My hair was already detangled before applying the shampoo.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Repeated Hits:
Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor
Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
Mission Condition Roobis & Rose Detangling Spritz
L.A.C.E. Bramhi Ayurvedic Hair Masque

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
IDareT'sHair

Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor : I want to revisit :grin:
Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioning Hair Mask : I still haven't tried it but would love to. I hear nothing but rave reviews :grin:. DB has been hit or miss for me though.
L.A.C.E. Bramhi Ayurvedic Hair Masque :I still haven't tried this line but it's definitely on my list :yep:.

Honi

There is no board.
Hit: Cream of Nature Argan oil shampoo
I see you CON....I see you! When this was rolled out again, they said they heard us loud and clear. This was probably about as close to vintage as you can get but still no cigar but pretty good for a come back (I know I'm hella late :lol:). Rinse out under the shower gave me nice flashbacks. They should have just brought the original back. What is your problem CON????

Downside is that I don't like the smell.

mrsroberson86

Hit... bee mines shipping speed and their products hg list for me...

Miss...my 16oz of luscious came not tightly closed and it spilled out ....about of couple of oz worth.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Extra Dark Jamaican Black Castor : I want to revisit :grin:
Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioning Hair Mask : I still haven't tried it but would love to. I hear nothing but rave reviews :grin:. DB has been hit or miss for me though.
L.A.C.E. Bramhi Ayurvedic Hair Masque :I still haven't tried this line but it's definitely on my list :yep:.

@DoDo

Yup.:yep:

You should seriously visit and re-visit all of your Bolded selections:yep:

mrsroberson86

Major hit...though I order this on August 22, 2014. After 6 long weeks, my satin lined beanie arrived. It's perfect and will help me out on any lazy days I have during my pregnancy.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141009_212924.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141009_212924.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 63
  • ForumRunner_20141009_212945.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141009_212945.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 57

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Major hit...though I order this on August 22, 2014. After 6 long weeks, my satin lined beanie arrived. It's perfect and will help me out on any lazy days I have during my pregnancy.

mrsroberson86, Where did you get this? It's pretty.
I usually wear the “bootleg" version, a drawstring satin cap from the local BSS under my hats.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Ms.DoDo,
Please get well soon! I didn't know that you were under the weather :nono:
I need all of my e-sisthahs to be in good health. I happy to hear that your surgery was a success, :yep:!
:blowkiss:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hits:
Aubrey Organics GPB on wet hair -- I normally use it on dry pre-washed hair but opted to use it post-wash. My hair felt balanced and manageable. Using it on dry hair leaves it feeling dry and a little kinda like protein hair.

Annabelle's Perfect Blends Ayurvedic Oil -- great scalp massage, pre-poo oil.

Soultanicals Knot Fairy -- used it on dry hair and it really softened my 13 week post new growth. It has amazing slip.

Continued Hits:
Bee Mine Balanced Cream Moisturizer -- I've returned to using this as a moisturizer now that temps are cooling off. Great, creamy moisturizer!

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Ms.DoDo,
Please get well soon! I didn't know that you were under the weather :nono:
I need all of my e-sisthahs to be in good health. I happy to hear that your surgery was a success, :yep:!
:blowkiss:

I am getting better bit by bit every day.

They cleaned my sinuses today after the operation and that was pretty intense.

My headaches are subsiding and it is feeling so good! :drunk:

mrsroberson86

Where did you purchase from?

Caheez.com is where I ordered this satin lined beanie from. Prices vary depending on the sizing. I believe mine is a 12" depth so it was almost $50 ($44 or $46).... I would definitely order now if you want it by the end of next month early December. It takes about 6 to 7 weeks to be made and shipped.

mrsroberson86

mrsroberson86, Where did you get this? It's pretty.
I usually wear the “bootleg" version, a drawstring satin cap from the local BSS under my hats.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

Thanks, I had ordered this beanie from caheez.com . I believe she's on instagram too. Prices vary depending on depth sizing. The one I got was around $50 (12" depth ) Caheez beanies are really cute and they can be made in many different patterns. She also makes children hats and scarves, as well as scarves for adults.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
shawnyblazes

You are one of the few that has had good/decent experiences with this vendor.:yep:

I'm happy for you.:grin:

IDareT'sHair I ordered 10/3/14, and received my tracking notification around 2 am this morning, I'll let you know when it actually arrives. Thats 4 business days for turnaround.

I dont know if they revamped but it seems like all orders placed on Friday go out by the next Friday sale. So, 7 days in between and then maybe another 7 day timeframe to get to you?

All I know is black friday Im going a hot mess on the bodycare items. I expect that my wait time will be real long then but I will place one more Friday sale order before Black Friday to hold me over.

Im low on her Lajay - Feminine Cleansing Honey

biznesswmn

Reposting from 'what did u buy' thread

image-619342383.jpg

Put it in my spray bottle and used it as moisturizer. i like it alot! I didnt dilute it and used just about half of the bottle. My hair was really dry. I made 6 sections and bantu knotted each after detangling and sprayg. I didnt seal w any oil or butter. My hair feels really nice when i open the bantus. Im keepg them knotted as a PS since its holdg moisture so well this way

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hits:

My homemade detangler, need to make it again
Jmonique Naturals Bentonite and Rhassoul Clay Detox Mask
Curly Twirls Custard Gel over Xtreme Wetline gel, wasn't sure how the glycerin was going to work but its raining outside so I stepped out for a few minutes to let my hair swell a little with all the moisture. Hair is drying very soft.
Soultanicals Curly Silk Tress Milk Leave in conditioner, I like the Kinky Silk one better but this is good too. Hair was soft after applying.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I ordered 10/3/14, and received my tracking notification around 2 am this morning, I'll let you know when it actually arrives. Thats 4 business days for turnaround.

I dont know if they revamped but it seems like all orders placed on Friday go out by the next Friday sale. So, 7 days in between and then maybe another 7 day timeframe to get to you?

All I know is black friday Im going a hot mess on the bodycare items. I expect that my wait time will be real long then but I will place one more Friday sale order before Black Friday to hold me over.

Im low on her Lajay - Feminine Cleansing Honey

@shawnyblazes

I'm glad you developed a system when dealing with this Vendor. :yep:

Glad you are making it work with no unnecessary headaches.

I'm not sure if I'll ever give this vendor a re-try:look: (although stranger things have happened).

Moving forward, I hope everyone who orders from her will have a smooth shopping experience, to make up for all the customers that had horrible experiences.:lol:

ETA: So are you saying.....every Friday there is a Sale????:look:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes

I'm glad you developed a system when dealing with this Vendor. :yep:

Glad you are making it work with no unnecessary headaches.

I'm not sure if I'll ever give this vendor a re-try:look: (although stranger things have happened).

Moving forward, I hope everyone who orders from her will have a smooth shopping experience, to make up for all the customers that had horrible experiences.:lol:

ETA: So are you saying.....every Friday there is a Sale????:look:

Yup, PM me if you want me to order you something during a sale and I will add it to my order IDareT'sHair

Now I cant vouch for hair stuff because I'm keeping my hair products real simple but those body items.... lawd save my bankcard:lick: