OCTOBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

Hi Everyone!!!!!
florbellaboutique.com is NOW LIVE!!!!
Thanks so much to all of you who have signed up to receive a notice about the launch of our new site www.florbellaboutique.com

To celebrate the launch I am having a 20% off sale on all in stock items.

Use code 'fbblaunch' to save 20%. Code good thru 10.31.14

lenu80

Hi Everyone!!!!!
florbellaboutique.com is NOW LIVE!!!!
Thanks so much to all of you who have signed up to receive a notice about the launch of our new site www.florbellaboutique.com

To celebrate the launch I am having a 20% off sale on all in stock items.

Use code 'fbblaunch' to save 20%. Code good thru 10.31.14

Yes! It is on my wish list but now with that coupon....... Thanks

mzpurp

Annabelle's Perfect Blends

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectBlends

20% off the month of October

Code: BEAUTY

New Products Coming Soon: Broccoli and Avocado Smoothing Conditioner, Fruit Punch Hydrating Conditioner, Green Powerhouse Strengthening Conditioner, At the Root of It All Moisturizing Conditioner, Olive Oats Moisturizing Conditioner, Noni, Papaya and Acerola Moisturizing Conditioner

New scents now available: Berry Banana, Bahama Fizz, Tropical Fruit Salsa

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
My paycheck came at 40% off. At least I don't have to pay for shipping.

In other news, I'm itching to catch that Annabelles Perfect Blends Sale. I haven't ordered from her in a while.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
ChocolateTink

What was up with your girl Tangles & Beyond? That whack Pre-BF Sale? :lol:

I went up in there (at the appropriate times) mind you and the site to Purchase was down and stayed down.:nono:

I can't Beweave that mess! :look:

Especially after she gave everybody 'grief' about how busy she is (or will be) tryna' fill orders, blah, blah, blah, rant, rant, rant and then the Site don't work.:lol:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Bask changed its name to Bekura and they are having a 15% off sale. . The code is BEKURA.

Also:
MONDAY - Oct 13 - All Orders placed on this day (midnight to midnight, EST) will receive a free special "Thank You" sampler inside package!

TUESDAY - Oct 14 - Orders placed on this day (midnight to midnight, EST) will automatically enter a drawing to win a full size bundle of our CHOCOLATE SPA products - including our NEW Cacao Bean & Chicory Bath Sorbet crafted with premium cocoa absolute along with Cacao Bark Deep Conditioning Hair Mask, & Truffle Mochi Body Butter Balm! A retail value of #52

WEDNESDAY - Oct 15 - Orders placed on this day (midnight to midnight, EST) will automatically enter a drawing to win a full size bundle of our NEW Fig Julep aromatic scented spa products! This includes Fig Julep Whipped Custard Body Souffle, Fig Julep Bath Sugar Sorbet, & Fig Julep Balsamic Fruit Body Oil!

THURSDAY - Oct 16 - All Orders placed on this day (midnight to midnight, EST) will automatically enter a drawing to win a full size bundle of our Vanilla Bean infusion collection! This includes Vanilla Whiskey Restoring Hair Soak, Barbados Pecan & Vanilla Bath Sugar Sorbet, & Cupuacu Coco-Nilla Bean Massage Body Oil Drizzle!

FRIDAY thru SUNDAY - Oct 17 - Oct 19- All Orders placed on each of these days (midnight to midnight, EST) will automatically enter a 3-day drawing to win one of three $100 E-Gift Cards to be used in the future at Bekurabeauty.com!

NaturallyATLPCH

ChocolateTink

What was up with your girl Tangles & Beyond? That whack Pre-BF Sale? :lol:

I went up in there (at the appropriate times) mind you and the site to Purchase was down and stayed down.:nono:

I can't Beweave that mess! :look:

Especially after she gave everybody 'grief' about how busy she is (or will be) tryna' fill orders, blah, blah, blah, rant, rant, rant and then the Site don't work.:lol:

IDareT'sHair

I was through with her after those "trigger finger ready" drop sales that usually occurred when people were at work or couldn't sit in front of a computer. :rolleyes:

And then that video was a huge turn off. She needs to review her business practices and try again.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NaturallyATLPCH

IKR? :perplexed

If you gone call yourself tellin' folks what they bet not be doin', and clownin' your customers, then at least have your site up & operational at the times you set.

Have your own stuff on point or sit on down somewhere with alladat.:nono:

mzpurp

Shea Terra Organics
www.sheaterraorganics.com

Use Code: oct2014 to get 30% OFF.

Deal ends Oct. 30, 2014. FREE shipping on orders over $99 (must be $99 after discount).

Dposh167

BASK changed their name? How you gonna just up and change your name in the height of your business. And the new packaging looks very bland. I much rather prefer the original

Lita

Ynobe pumpkin seed leave-in conditioner moisturizer is in stock..

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
ChocolateTink

I wanted to pick up a couple more DC'ers (even though I haven't used the one I have). :blush:

But I thought it would be a good deal so I was willing.:look:

However, the site stayed down that entire hour (which was cray) :rolleyes:

Especially after she set all these i'gnant ground rules talmbout the way it was gone be:lol:

ChocolateTink

IDareT'sHair I'm glad I got my 2 16 oz bottles of Shampoo :grin:

the way she doing sales and then this last one.. I aint even thinking about ordering nothing from her.... Its tooooooo many vendors out here to be playing that mess.... she know better!

mzpurp

Mission:Condition

www.mission-condition.com

15% off orders of $25 or more!

No code needed!

*I've never ordered from them, what are some good products to try??

PJaye

mzpurp

I placed an order and received some oil that had small objects floating around in it. Although the vendor was willing to issue a refund for the item, she couldn't because she didn't have $7.44 in her account (she said she had spent all of the money she'd received for purchases). I had to file a paypal claim in order to receive a refund. That struck me as too strange to revisit.

I don't want to dissuade you from patronizing her business; I'm just sharing my experience so that you can make an informed choice. I made my purchase back in August, so perhaps things are operating differently now.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Received this email from KeraVada today

Lucky You! KeraVada realizes you are a great customer but we know how time consuming it may be to leave feedback. So if you have an Amazon account KeraVada would like to give an added incentive for your Amazing Feedback! Your Next Order is Free... Yep that's right Free!

1) Click this link: AMAZON PRODUCT REVIEW TAKES ONLY A MOMENT
2) Review any KeraVada product items in the list WE COULD USE YOUR HELP
3) Email us a link to your review at Customercare[USER=64611]kera[/USER]vada.com FEEDBACK HELPS US KEEP PRICES DOWN

4) We send you your specialized code for your free order! THAT'S IT! SIMPLE RIGHT? Start Now

Last edited:

Meridian

Received this email from KeraVada today

Lucky You!
KeraVada realizes you are a great customer but we know how time consuming it may be to leave feedback. So if you have an Amazon account KeraVada would like to give an added incentive for your Amazing Feedback!

Your Next Order is Free... Yep that's right Free!
1) Click this link: AMAZON PRODUCT REVIEW
TAKES ONLY A MOMENT
2) Review any KeraVada product items in the list
WE COULD USE YOUR HELP
3) Email us a link to your review at Customercare@keravada.com
FEEDBACK HELPS US KEEP PRICES
4) We send you your specialized code for your free order!

THAT'S IT! SIMPLE RIGHT? Start Now

I got the same email.