Use Up the Stash Challenge: Session 3

NaturallyATLPCH

Finally finished some things. Only to increase my stash for Black Friday lol...but hey, I must celebrate the finishes!

Used up:
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab (definite repurchase)
Hairveda Jardin and Green Tea DC (won't repurchase)
Shea Moisture Purification Mask (definite HG product, I have two more jars)

nmartin20

I threw out 3 products from the LACE line. There wasn't much in the containers. I finished Hairveda's Deep condition on my sister's hair. I think I have one or two left. Planning to pick up two more new week if they're having a good sale.

krissyhair

I don't think I'm interested in buying products for black Friday this year. I got in a good haul for the mother's day deals around my birthday. I'm still using those products up.

ImanAdero

Oh I meant to say I replenished my Bio Infusion Container with the Una Protein Consitioner and my Shea Moisture Shea Butter Conditioner.

So those bottles are gone so they're not counted in my stash now!

Now I just need to finish one of my gels by BF and I can "justify" a purchase... Or 8... ::look::

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Using Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque, I have about one more use left. Should be gone nxt week when I wash.

ImanAdero

Used a sample sized product of the Hydratherma Protein Moisture Balance leave in.

Also used half of the Deva Curl gel. Not sure I like it, but I'll do one more wash and go before getting my hair done on Wednesday. Probably will wash Monday.

oneastrocurlie

Used up Bobeam Stimulate Condish. Will more than like buy another during her BF sale.

Giving away to my mom this weekend:
Oyin Hair Dew - Full bottle but just got the one I ordered from curlmart
APB Ayurvedic Hair Cream - what's left of it
SM Purification Masque - about a half jar, I crack opened my last jar this past Saturday
SM Manuka Honey Masque - I've got another full jar
SM Manuka Honey Shampoo - practically full bottle, I like it but I have enough cleansers now
SM JBCO Leave In - I like this too but this jar is huge and I have other leave ins I rather use at this hair length

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Used up As I Am Hydration Elation conditioner and the leave-in. The deep conditioner was nothing great. The leave-in was good, but better than my usual leave-ins.

I'm giving my sister the cowash and twist cream

Last edited:

ImanAdero

Yep... I narrowed SSI cart down... To 5... Lol

So here's what I got. Now to use a good 5 by year's end! I think I can do it! A Consitioner will def be gone, as well as at least the hydration elation. And another small sample.

I might even finish my almond oil... Too bad I bought an oil down on DC too.
But her a the SSI order...

Attachments

• image-1688385574.jpg
    image-1688385574.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 27

krissyhair

My herbal essences gel was sputtering as I squeezed it out this morning. Soon I'll have something else to add to my used list.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Just placed several Blk Friday orders. :look:

I'm not going to focus so much on using stuff up as enjoying the many yummy choices of stuff I have to use throughout the year. :yep:

xu93texas

I used up Macadamia oil Deep Repair Masque , Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment, and finished the APB Ayurveda Cream.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I just took out my braid extensions and plan on doing a deep conditioning campaign for December. Hope to get some stuff used up by the end of the year.

missdi30

Finished Bask Yam Nectar, Curljunkie Pattern Pusha, Purabody MuruMuru Moisture Milk, Kinky Curly Knot Today,and Safflower oil. Gave away two shampoos,Camille Rose Almond Jai, and Shescentit Fortifying Hair Mask.

NaturallyATLPCH

Um, okay, so I will just have to try again next year and be reeeeeally serious this time. My Black Friday was very fulfilling to say the least. :grin:

greenandchic

Used:
Aveda Brilliant Damage Control Leave In
Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo
Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner

ImanAdero

Maaaaannnnnn... I am still straight haired. So I haven't used anything up. But... Starting Monday its on.

faithVA

[USER said:
Froreal3;20855055[/USER]]shelf? oh... :look:

:lol: Yes, I just have a shelf. I know I'm hanging with the professional PJs. I'm just trying to keep my stash under control. I like to have 20 products or less in my stash at all times. And that's too much for me.

nmartin20

It's been a minute, I think since I posted something in here. I used a jar of Shescentit's Moisture Riche conditioner. I think I have one or two left. Didn't purchase from her during their recent sale. I have several Curl Junkie conditioners that I'm going to give to my nieces this weekend. Protective styles do not assist with using up items. Have a great one!