Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
lmao i still have mine. if i ever remember to get around to it i will start sealing my braid outs with it. maybe now since im sealing with coconut oil itll remind me to seal with other oils.

chebaby

Yeah ..... *cough* so You can Post in the Oils Challenge (on a regular):look: I "like" it, and I may buy it again around BF (instead of JBCO)

well i been thinking about buying something all day:look::perplexed

Er Um....:look: Didn't You Say Your KBB Came Today?:nono:

Eisani

My trigger fanga is itching, but I guess I'll wait to see what other sales come up. Not that I need anything...

Brownie518

@IDareT'sHair, most of the BFH conditioners give me similar results. I like it!

I want to buy something too but I am waiting on SSI. I am going to be mad if she doesn't have a sale. I will order anyway though.

I feel you on this, mkd . :yep: She usually has a Mother's Day sale, though, right?

natura87

I was looking for the thread like where did it go.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm just spritzing my hair for teh first few days of these twists. I dont know what it is but I hate first day hair. I need my hair to be "worn in".

natura87

The Shea butter, Vatika Frosting and Grapeseed oil collabo is amazing. I havent used plain shea butter on my head in a while, i usually mix it with oils (and/or conditioner) and now I remember why I love it. My teeny tiny twists are so soft and I cant keep my hands out of my hair.

My SofnFree Milk and Olive Protein spray is almost gone. It will be an eventual repurchase but I have other refresher sprays that work well so I can wait.

chebaby

hello ladies
my braid out is holding up well like i knew it would. i never have to guess with dew.

i want to try everything from this line, well almost everything www.ensonaturals.com
tell me what yall think.

chebaby

i am so pissed. there are some big bosses here who never NEVER speak to me and i think thats rude. i dont understand how people can stand at your desk and never say hi or good morning or whatever but i get over it. i just chalk it up to bad manners or none at all.
anyway they went to my supervisor and told him that they spoke to me (that is a LIE. they never speak) about an issue and i said "oh its always like that". and the way they said i said it was like im ghetto. i was rolling my head while i said. first of all ive been here 4 years and have worked every job and have NEVER had any complaints on me. all of a sudden i dont do my job?
they need to just come out and say its budget cuts and they are watching people but dont lie and say you spoke and i was rude. im never rude. i have manners, i was raised right. its these idiots who have no manners and will stand right in front of you without speaking.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Evening Ladies....It's Chilly & Rainy Here this so-far this week, so I guess I will attempt to do a Baggied-HOT with EVOO under Wig/Durag tomorrow.:look:

I finished up a tube of Nexxus Biotin Hair Cream "For Fragile & Thinning Hair". It's only 2 ounces, but it lasts a loooong time.:yep:

Other than that, not much going on. I may seal a little later on & tie-up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hmp.:rolleyes: I might get/try that "Luscious Hair Set" with the $ I got from the Komaza Sale.:look:

I need to see how much Shipping is 1st tho'.:perplexed Cause I know I ain't spending no Fiddy.:lol: ......... :look:

Brownie518

Hmp.:rolleyes: I might get/try that "Luscious Hair Set" with the $ I got from the Komaza Sale.:look:

I need to see how much Shipping is 1st tho'.:perplexed Cause I know I ain't spending no Fiddy.:lol: ......... :look:

I see you got a lotta plans for that "$ I got from the Komaza Sale." :look:

:lachen: