I am almost waist length!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
You and you hair are beautiful! Congrats on your progress, you GROW girl! :p

Country gal

I have always loved, lusted and felt envious over your hair. I agree with the other posters, your hair is waist lenght. Your hair is always beautiful.

Bubl- How do you wear your hair must days? Do you wear it the way it appears in your avatar?

Last edited:

Sly

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Wow. I really can't believe it. As I was washing my hair I did a pull test and I have just a few more inches until I am waist length!! If it weren't for this site (and nappturality) I wouldn't have seen these results. Me only combing my hair at a max of twice weekly, exercising, drinking more water, and eating a tad bit better have really been beneficial. Once again, thanks ladies!

Beautiful Hair!:creatures

B

Bublnbrnsuga

CurleeDST said:
I know this is probably a silly question - but what is it about Aubrey conditioners that you like? Are they thick? Watery? How does your hair feel afterwards?

Yes, Aubrey conditioners are thick and a little goes a long way. My hair feels like silk afterwards. They are also made of organic ingredients. I remember reading on the bottle that some have St. John's Wort oil in them! I am like, my hair ain't depressed, why is this stuff in it? :lol:

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Country gal said:
I have always loved, lusted and felt envious over your hair. I agree with the other posters, your hair is waist lenght. Your hair is always beautiful.

Bubl- How do you wear your hair must days? Do you wear it the way it appears in your avatar?

I think I have a decent variety of styles. What you see in my album is typically how I wear my hair, but I will say 70% of the time, my ends are protected in either a bun, box braids or two strand twists.

DahomeyAhosi

Congrats bubblin. When I initially joined you had long, beautiful relaxed hair and now look at that long, beautiful natural hair!!