OCTOBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

MrsCEO

For those of you looking for Halloween Afro wigs!

the link is http://www.blackhairwigs.net/wig-of-the-week/jumbo-afro-wig/

Pompous Blue

http://www.butters-n-bars.com/

MOVING SALE TAKE 20% OFF

As we Transition to our new location and get all stocked up with ALL NEW NATURAL GOODIES we'd like to offer you a sweet 20% off Your Entire Order From Now until Monday to thank you for your patience.

Please note processing times on some orders may be delayed 2-3 days as we get "settled in" (don't worry we will still be located in the same city just a new location for production- fulfillment is still coming out of Ohio.)
Thanks so Much for Your patience and Continued support!!

Pompous Blue

Hydra Therma Naturals

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v...BDmNmwxs6Ulow5xAedYyuPeMxQMW1w95wSPVUd4B7k&e=https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v...BDmNmwxs6Ulow5xAedYyuPeMxQMW1w95wSPVUd4B7k&e=

SALE

Hydratherma Naturals Products of the Month- 2 oz. Travel Size Kits!

SLS Free Miniature Collection DELUXE TRAVEL SIZES
8 products
Includes:
Hydratherma Naturals, SLS Free Moisture Plus Hair Cleanser 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Moisture Boosting Deep Conditioning Treatment 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Amino Plus, Protein Deep Conditioning Treatment 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Moisture / Protein Balance Leave-In Conditioner 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Follicle Mist 2 oz.
HTN Naturals, Botanical Defining Gel 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Hair Growth Oil 2 oz.
Reg Price: $38.99
Sale Price: $33.14

Hydratherma Naturals Miniature Collection- Standard DELUXE TRAVEL SIZES
10 products
Includes:
Hydratherma Naturals, SLS Free Moisture Plus Hair Cleanser 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Moisture Boosting Shampoo 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Herbal / Amino Clarifying Shampoo 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Moisture Boosting Deep Conditioning Treatment 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Amino Plus, Protein Deep Conditioning Treatment 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Moisture / Protein Balance Leave-In Conditioner 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Follicle Mist 2 oz.
HTN Naturals, Botanical Defining Gel 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion 2 oz.
Hydratherma Naturals, Hair Growth Oil 2 oz.
Reg Price-$41.99
Sale Price: $35.69

Purchase HERE-> http://www.healthyhairjourney.com/untitled11.html

faithVA

MOVING SALE TAKE 20% OFF

As we Transition to our new location and get all stocked up with ALL NEW NATURAL GOODIES we'd like to offer you a sweet 20% off Your Entire Order From Now until Monday to thank you for your patience.

Please note processing times on some orders may be delayed 2-3 days as we get "settled in" (don't worry we will still be located in the same city just a new location for production- fulfillment is still coming out of Ohio.)

Thanks. I need some clays.

KinkyGenius

MOVING SALE TAKE 20% OFF

Pompous Blue

What is the coupon code?

Pompous Blue

hellocurly.com

Although this is not a sale, she posted on Facebook she is going out of business. I am a huge fan of the original Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic. After her divorce she started another company, Hello Curly to sell the original formula. Never ordered it because I was well-stocked with the original Curly Magic.

I wish her the best and hope she or someone brings back the original formula.

She will stop taking orders Oct 31. I bought 2 bottles.

Journal Entry:
October 24, 2014
3:30 A.M.
Today begins my journey of going with the flow and being totally guided by my inside voice. I will begin journaling my life experiences of letting The Creator take the lead here on Facebook and on my blog when I finish it in a week or so. I don't really know exactly what I'll be doing otherwise…well, never mind. Here's my story.
I founded a multi-million dollar beauty company called Uncle Funky's Daughter in 2003. I filed for a divorce a little over 2 years ago and spent my life savings to to hold on to my company. An agreement couldn't be reached before the judge had enough, so the company was ordered to be liquidated and the profits split amongst the parties earlier this year. Only problem is, we didn't receive any profits from the sale of our company--nothing, nada, zilch, zero dollars! What we did get is some stinky debt, major credit score gashes, a nasty taste of post divorce bankruptcy, zeroed out savings accounts, and a big, fat boot out of divorce court.
I was absolutely devastated. Never one to to take a moment to breathe, in just a few months later, I scraped up some pennies and started a new company called Hello Curly. I did it quite honestly as a way of saying to my ex, "I'll show you, sucka. Did you forget who I am?". And also because I was saying to myself,"Oh, ****, I gotta do something. How am I gonna eat?" The reality is though, I'm the only one I've shown anything to, because I didn't want to do it anymore in the first place, the marriage or the company. That's why the whole experience happened. It was a gift to me, but I didn't see it like that then.
A few months into my new business, the feeling of not wanting to do it anymore has returned. What the HELL!! Am I losing my mind? I have been wrestling with this thought for the past few weeks ya'll. You gotta realize, I have no other source of income! But for some reason, crazy or otherwise, I just know that letting it all go and trusting in this feeling I have is the right thing to do.
So here goes...
A week from today I will no longer ship any more products from my company Hello Curly. I am selling all of the inventory I have in stock and ceasing operations to go in the direction of the unknown flow that's calling me.
(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry about your ears. I needed to get that out.)
Am I scared? Uh, yes I am scared as hell! Am I losing my mind? Uh, yea, it kinda feels like that too. But again, somehow I just know. So yeah, I might be losing my mind, but I'm also allowing the magic of my soul to take the lead. It's time for me to really enjoy what living life is all about.
Follow my Facebook page at Sweetsoulmagic if you want to see how my journey unfolds.
P.S. - To all my creditors, bill collectors, Whole Foods Market, The Path of Tea, Cafe Express, Neiman Marcus, daycare, people I owe, places I love to go. No worries, mon. The Universe always provides. Watch what I tell you.
To everybody else, if you want to send money, food, shelter, etc. inbox me. Just kidding, but maybe not really. We'll see.
***TO ALL OF MY LOYAL FANS AND CUSTOMERS. I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT THROUGH MY PROCESS. ORDER YOUR PRODUCT NOW AND WHEN ITS GONE ITS GONE. GET IT WHILE IT LASTS. ALL ORDERS PLACED NOW THROUGH OCTOBER 31, 2014 WILL BE SHIPPED NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 1, 2014. ALL THE BEST TO YOU.***
Please share this article with other curlies
Tonya Goff
#sweetsoulmagic

AJellyCake

hellocurly.com Although this is not a sale, she posted on Facebook she is going out of business. I am a huge fan of the original Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic. After her divorce she started another company, Hello Curly to sell the original formula. Never ordered it because I was well-stocked with the original Curly Magic. I wish her the best and hope she or someone brings back the original formula. She will stop taking orders Oct 31. I bought 2 bottles.

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Stop the presses!

I just started buying Hello Curly through Hattache. So is she not making Hello Curly anymore?? I just started using that gel and fell in love.

I wish her the best on her journey!

lenu80

CeeLex33 I'm in love with her Coffee Butter Balm very nice & smooth little goes a long way..Basically I like everything I've purchased from her..Coffee Butter Balm is my favorite.

Happy Hair Growing!

Oh I'll have to try that coffee butter balm. I have the coconut hair juice and love it. Seal with Apb oil.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
CeeLex33 I'm in love with her Coffee Butter Balm very nice & smooth little goes a long way..Basically I like everything I've purchased from her..Coffee Butter Balm is my favorite.

Happy Hair Growing!

I have to try that one next!

I've tried the hair spritz, coconut juice leave in, shea parfait and nappy hair butter...loved everything. She sent me a honey hair mask to try which I haven't gotten to yet.

Lita

Oh I'll have to try that coffee butter balm. I have the coconut hair juice and love it. Seal with Apb oil.

lenu80 I have to buy the coconut juice next time sounds yummy.

Your hair must be nice & moisturized sealed it with APB oil..nice combo.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I have to try that one next!

I've tried the hair spritz, coconut juice leave in, shea parfait and nappy hair butter...loved everything. She sent me a honey hair mask to try which I haven't gotten to yet.

CeeLex33 nappy butter is really good creamy thick..The honey mask is a nice hair treatment,my hair was left strong.no shed.

Happy Hair Growing!

Pompous Blue

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Stop the presses!

I just started buying Hello Curly through Hattache. So is she not making Hello Curly anymore?? I just started using that gel and fell in love.

I wish her the best on her journey!
AJellyCake
Yeah. She won't be making Hello Curly Curl Stimulator anymore....Blah!! I hate it!! No other gel does for my hair what the original formula Curly Magic does. Haven't tried the new Hello Curly Curl Stimulator. But I bought 2 jars at full price, anyway. All of my Curly Magic jars I bought in the past were during 25% - 35% off sales.
wait, so who is selling products at uncle funky's daughter?
Kurlee
Someone who bought the company but apparently not the original Curly Magic formula. Everyone was in an uproar when it changed (glycerine is the 2nd ingredient.) I love the original formula because it was all natural and had no glycerine. The current formula gets terrible reviews.

Per Facebook posts, the new company has/had customer service issues, too.

Another good one (Curly Magic/Curl Stimulator) bites the dust!

Pompous Blue

jessicurl.com

Hi Curlies!

I recently attended my high school reunion and blogged about it here. We would love to hear your stories about a memorable reunion. If you go here and share your story with us, we will give you a coupon for free shipping, on any size order, to any U.S. address, good until November 21, 2014.

And we will randomly select three "authors" as winners and will send them a $100 gift card good for anything at www.jessicurl.com.

Have fun!

Jess

Joigirl

AJellyCake Yeah. She won't be making Hello Curly Curl Stimulator anymore....Blah!! I hate it!! No other gel does for my hair what the original formula Curly Magic does. Haven't tried the new Hello Curly Curl Stimulator. But I bought 2 jars at full price, anyway. All of my Curly Magic jars I bought in the past were during 25% - 35% off sales. Kurlee Someone who bought the company but apparently not the original Curly Magic formula. Everyone was in an uproar when it changed (glycerine is the 2nd ingredient.) I love the original formula because it was all natural and had no glycerine. The current formula gets terrible reviews. Per Facebook posts, the new company has/had customer service issues, too. Another good one (Curly Magic/Curl Stimulator) bites the dust!
She has already changed her mind about closing the company...this woman is confused, shady or both.

Kurlee

She has already changed her mind about closing the company...this woman is confused, shady or both.

very unprofessional. She needs to keep those thoughts and emotional outbursts away from her customers. How are they supposed to trust in her brand? Bad move, IMO.

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

^^^
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL....She needs to stay off social media 'til she recovers from whatever she's going through....

Journal Entry:
October 25, 2014
5:22 AM
So after my post yesterday about not wanting to continue with my business, I received an out pour of support from women who clearly recognized my post as a grief cry for help. Wanting to give up everything, being sure of what you want to do in one minute and clueless in the next, is an obvious sign of grieving. I didn't realize I was still grieving "the loss" of my marriage and my company, but women who have been through a divorce or relationship break-up, know the tell-tell signs of a woman hurting.
I didn't realize that grief has multiple layers. When I thought I was "fine", another layer of the onion appeared. My spiritual being still remembers the strong woman I am and what I am capable of, so it clearly is aware that I can walk away from everything and still be provided for, but my emotional being thought that walking away from everything that I have recently created was the best way because my emotions are imbalanced right now. I am realizing that what I really desire to walk away from, is the pain of feeling that I "lost" my former company and my marriage.
I am a spiritual person, and I know everything is always working out for me know matter how it looks and that EVERY life relationship experience is a gift, but actually I believe that awareness has made me always "look forward" to the gift, instead of being present in my emotion, pushing through it and letting the gift unfold when IT'S TIME for me to receive it. I am learning to allow to be patient and TRUST THE PROCESS.
By the way, my family members, colleagues, friends, and customers have rallied some troops together to support me in keeping my brand, Hello Curly in operation, while I go through my grieving process. Although I'm probably going to be sold out for a few weeks now because my post yesterday almost crashed my website with everyone clamoring to stock up. I want to ask for forgiveness, but then again, this is the process and maybe it's playing out so publicly because there's a gift in it for you too.
So the Hello Curly crusade continues, my heart is lighter, and just like that in a matter of hours, the Universe has provided just what I needed. I am thankful.
Tonya Goff
‪#‎sweetsoulmagic‬
‪#‎hellocurlylove‬
‪#‎yourinsidevoice‬

When she makes more products she needs to have a good 1/2 off sale to make up for these shenanigans....

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Aveyou.com

The new code for the $25 off $100 purchase is AYWINTER25

Expires 1/31/15

This will expire right before my next quarterly purchase of Curl Junkie stuff. woot woot!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm in love with her Coffee Butter Balm very nice & smooth little goes a long way..Basically I like everything I've purchased from her..Coffee Butter Balm is my favorite.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I hope I get to try this. It sounds Delish.:drool:

I love all things Coffee.:coffee:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

When & If it gets relisted again......I'm on it. :grin:

Imma be all over it!:chocbunny:

I didn't see it this time or either it Sold Out before I got there.:ohwell:

Lita

IDareT'sHair Wow. .Jakeala coffee butter balm must have sold out...These folks don't play when it comes to coffee products..Lol

Happy Hair Growing!