jprayze

I request prayer for my friend who has been seeking employment for several months. I pray that he is blessed with a job very soon...a job that is permanent and that he can grow and prosper in. Thank you all in advance for binding in prayer with us.

I really need some of you prayer warriors to touch and agree because my friend is still in need of a job. After so many resumes, interviews, networking, we will really need God to intervene. Thanks so much!

PrissiSippi

Simply Komplex
I have a prayer request for the ability to move forward. I did something four years ago that I'm not proud of (many people know if you know my old name SimpleKomplexity). Never thought one action could kill you so badly inside. Now I obsessive over materialistic things related to the event. I've been to a therapist they told me that it probably won't go away. It's starting to cause me so much pain and I'm ashamed about how these things make me feel so happy just to see touch and smell these objects. It's getting to the point I can't hide it from others and I'm even more embarrassed. When I'm married this obsession may very well go away but I would like to be healed before then. I need spiritual help.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I have a prayer request for the ability to move forward. I did something four years ago that I'm not proud of (many people know if you know my old name SimpleKomplexity). Never thought one action could kill you so badly inside. Now I obsessive over materialistic things related to the event. I've been to a therapist they told me that it probably won't go away. It's starting to cause me so much pain and I'm ashamed about how these things make me feel so happy just to see touch and smell these objects. It's getting to the point I can't hide it from others and I'm even more embarrassed. When I'm married this obsession may very well go away but I would like to be healed before then. I need spiritual help.

PrissiSippi :Rose:

It took a lot of courage for you to share something so deep about yourself. That very same courage will lead you to your healing and peaceful life . I'm praying for you and wish you well and I mean this beyond words.

LiftedUp

Hi PrissiSippi , you spoke about speaking to a therapist, but have you thought about seeking spiritual guidance from a Christian counsellor/teacher? If you feel embarrassed talking to someone at your church you can always seek someone in a different church. Just a thought :)

I'm not familiar with your issue, but I do wish you the best and you are in my prayers sis

Miss Kane

I am interviewing for a job that could totally change the course of my career. Please pray that God's will be done. Thanks in advance, Ladies!

Renewed1

Well I had a great interview today. The recruiter is accelerating me to the 2nd stage of a three stage process.

Please continue to pray for me. I have to drive to Colorado this week in the event I go to the final stage.

I went through all four stages and is now waiting for a decision. I've driven to Colorado and back home without incident.

I told father I would like ththe position. But if it's not his will, I'm ok with that as well.

Shimmie

Staff member
I went through all four stages and is now waiting for a decision. I've driven to Colorado and back home without incident.

I told father I would like ththe position. But if it's not his will, I'm ok with that as well.

Renewed1...

at the bolded: I love it, "I told Father" :love2:

Truly you are our Father's Darling Daughter, to who He denies not.

naturalmanenyc

Please add Linda, Vielka and my uncle Stanley to your prayer list.

Linda is battling ovarian cancer and her CA125 has nearly doubled. They changed her medication so hopefully that will work.

Vielka is battling breast cancer and although she was told it's in remission, it's back and they need to start her on new medication that won't be ready for a few weeks since it requires her DNA to produce.

My uncle is back in the hospital battling lung cancer. He has fluid on his lungs almost daily that needs to be drained.

Having good health is truly a blessing. If you wake up not in pain and in your right mind, you are already a winner.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please add Linda, Vielka and my uncle Stanley to your prayer list.

Linda is battling ovarian cancer and her CA125 has nearly doubled. They changed her medication so hopefully that will work.

Vielka is battling breast cancer and although she was told it's in remission, it's back and they need to start her on new medication that won't be ready for a few weeks since it requires her DNA to produce.

My uncle is back in the hospital battling lung cancer. He has fluid on his lungs almost daily that needs to be drained.

Having good health is truly a blessing. If you wake up not in pain and in your right mind, you are already a winner.

@naturalmanenyc;

Right here supporting and praying for your dear loved ones, to be healed, whole and abounding in health and God's joy. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Sending love to each of them and to you with each prayer. :love2: :pray: :love2:

Renewed1

Thank you for your prayers for my sister. Mediation went well for custody of my niece. She got everything she wanted. Now is the discussion for child support. But I'm trusting God in this as well.

Renewed1

As for myself. They are still making the decision regarding the position. I thought I was rejeacted. It turns out, after emailing the recruiter, the hiring manager has not decided. So I'm still in the running and I'm just trusting God.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
I am very close to finishing college and obtaining my M.A. degree, it has taken me a total of almost 11 years. I still have to make a payment for my tuition money of last year since I thought I was going to receive a grant and only paid the minimal amount. Turns out I didn't receive it and now owe my faculty money, the new rule is such that I cannot re-enroll before making that payment.

I had borrowed money from my sister, but after she deposited it on my account my bank made an automatic payment to my insurance company: all the money was gone. Today was the last day I could re-enroll online. Because everyone is on vacation, no one was able to help me when I called them first thing in the morning. They may give me time till November 15th, but it's not certain as they've already given me an enormous amount of chances. Please pray for me ladies, only my thesis and one course are still due.

Shimmie

Staff member
Dearest Ones for Whom We Pray:

Just in case there is a 'delay', please know that someone is always praying for you. :pray:

Many of us are viewing from our phones and although we can 'view' the posts and prayer requests, sometimes we are unable to log-in to respond. However, we are still 'here' viewing and praying with and for you.

Be encouraged. You are not alone. Please be assured that many, many, many hearts are praying with and for you with love.

:grouphug2:

God bless you and again, be encouraged. God will never leave you nor forsake you. Not ever. He embraces all there is about you. :love2:

Love
Shimmie

Divine.

Thank you ladies for your prayers!

Update: My mother offered to pay for one healthcare bill that had been looming over my head during the time I wrote this post. Also, I only went one pill over the recommended dosage for my prescription this time (usually it's 3 or 4). And on top of that, my bank account is loaded and ready to pay my bills on on the 5th and the 10th! I am so thankful to have this amount of peace over my finances :grin:

I feel like I'm always in this thread, but the Lord says to pray without ceasing. Continue to keep me in your prayers regarding my job situation. I still have two jobs, but I'm ready to let go of one and move into the other permanently and full-time (it's currently neither of those). I make more at the second job than I do the first, and there are more benefits.

During this time, I just want to have peace and total assurance God is working everything out for my good. Even if it takes longer than anticipated :yep:

I should be happy. I really should. God just blessed me with an opportunity that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. However, the fact still remains that I'm not where I need to be financially. Even though two jobs will get me where I need be, I'm stressing out because it's just too much pressure.

I have a lot of health issues I haven't addressed because I can't afford it. Currently, I share insurance with my parents. If I keep going to all these appointments, there won't be any money left in the account for my parents. I am having issues with my back, my feet, and my hair (it's falling out). I am experiencing certain pains so badly, I have been overdosing on prescription medication because nothing else works. I'm way too young to have all these problems at once. If I don't take care of them now, I don't even want to imagine what other problems could develop in the future.

Please keep me in your prayers as I carry these health burdens on my shoulder. I am scared and I feel helpless right now. I thought the storm was over but I'm right back in it. I really need insurance or some means for me to afford healthcare expenses.

crlsweetie912

Thank you ladies for your prayers!

Update: My mother offered to pay for one healthcare bill that had been looming over my head during the time I wrote this post. Also, I only went one pill over the recommended dosage for my prescription this time (usually it's 3 or 4). And on top of that, my bank account is loaded and ready to pay my bills on on the 5th and the 10th! I am so thankful to have this amount of peace over my finances :grin:

I feel like I'm always in this thread, but the Lord says to pray without ceasing. Continue to keep me in your prayers regarding my job situation. I still have two jobs, but I'm ready to let go of one and move into the other permanently and full-time (it's currently neither of those). I make more at the second job than I do the first, and there are more benefits.

During this time, I just want to have peace and total assurance God is working everything out for my good. Even if it takes longer than anticipated :yep:
Take things one thing at a time. Trying to tackle everything at once can be overwhelming. Take today to look at the little blessings and you will see how much they add up. The sun, the trees and their beautiful colors, even the fact that you can get two jobs (some people are still looking for one)
There is a lot more to be thankful for than what you are "missing"
Love you sis.

Divine.

Take things one thing at a time. Trying to tackle everything at once can be overwhelming. Take today to look at the little blessings and you will see how much they add up. The sun, the trees and their beautiful colors, even the fact that you can get two jobs (some people are still looking for one) There is a lot more to be thankful for than what you are "missing" Love you sis.

You're right. I don't want it to sound like I'm ungrateful because that is not so. I'm just stressing out trying to juggle everything. I have way too much on my plate and I would love for this load to be lifted.

crlsweetie912

You're right. I don't want it to sound like I'm ungrateful because that is not so. I'm just stressing out trying to juggle everything. I have way too much on my plate and I would love for this load to be lifted.

I totally understand. I'm in the same boat! But it's all about perspective sometimes! :bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member

"Jesus Never Fails... :love2: He Loves You Through it All"​

DreamLife

Hello all,

Could you all pray for me? I am overwhelmed by
Trying to get my health together
Stress from work...projects/deadlines
Finances
Recent death in family
Fatigue and loneliness
Spending daily time with God
Anxiety

I want to just get away and take more time off work but I've already taken some time off and I'm seriously behind.

strenght81

Hello ladies I am requesting prayer for my mother,

Last week she was told she has a lesion in the frontal lobe of her brain. I spent one day in tears about this matter and now looking for a solution. She has an appointment with a neurosurgeon in a couple of weeks. Despite what the doctors may say I prefer my mother use alternative medicine to shink her (what I hope to be a benign tumor). I am confident that juicing and creating an alkaline state in the body will heal her.

I ask that everyone pray the natural juicing and healthy eating is effective and within 3-6 months the MRI will show the tumor is completely gone. In my gut I feel this is already happening. I appreciate all the prayers I can get. In Jesus name, Amen!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Hey ladies!

Can you guys keep me in your prayers. I had surgery on Tuesday and I'm in a ton of pain. :(.

Dear LovelyLouboutin:

In the Name of Jesus, we bring Lovely' to you with our hearts bowed asking and thanking you for your healing power to move throughout her entire body, healing every single area that needs healing and securing her health in healing completely.

Please give her body plenty of rest, allowing all of her cells to renew and that she is secure in her finances to take whatever time she needs away from work, to allow your healing presence to be complete.

For this and all we thank you Father God for healing her. Amen and Amen.

:love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello all,

Could you all pray for me? I am overwhelmed by
Trying to get my health together
Stress from work...projects/deadlines
Finances
Recent death in family
Fatigue and loneliness
Spending daily time with God
Anxiety

I want to just get away and take more time off work but I've already taken some time off and I'm seriously behind.

Dear DreamLife... :love2:

Such a heart of love that abides in you. And in this love, God abides fully and securing you in strength and soundness of mind, spirit, soul and body.

God is embracing you, dear one. Amidst all of the clattering distractions around you, God is embracing and protecting and providing for you in abundance, the peace and the provision and the healing that you need and more. Yes, :yep: there's more. Far more than you have asked Him for and for you, it shall be poured upon you with the warmth and security that only God can give.

Jesus said... 'See to it, that you're not troubled.' No matter what things go on about you, nor the weary thoughts inside, 'see to it, that you're not troubled, simply look up, for your 'Salvation' (Jesus) is always with you.

Jesus said, 'All power both in Heaven and in Earth has been given unto Him, and unto you, He has endowed this very same, giving you full authority over every creeping thing (anxiety) and evil upon this earth.

And Further Jesus said unto us... "And nothing shall by any means hurt you"...

Precious DreamLife... "nothing shall by any means hurt you...' Not even an anxiety thought. Jesus said this...not Shimmie... Jesus said it. All throughout the Bible...from Genesis to Revelation. :yep:

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen....

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello ladies I am requesting prayer for my mother,

Last week she was told she has a lesion in the frontal lobe of her brain. I spent one day in tears about this matter and now looking for a solution. She has an appointment with a neurosurgeon in a couple of weeks. Despite what the doctors may say I prefer my mother use alternative medicine to shink her (what I hope to be a benign tumor). I am confident that juicing and creating an alkaline state in the body will heal her.

I ask that everyone pray the natural juicing and healthy eating is effective and within 3-6 months the MRI will show the tumor is completely gone. In my gut I feel this is already happening. I appreciate all the prayers I can get. In Jesus name, Amen!!

strenght81 and Precious Mom: Lovingly we pray :love2:

Dear Father, thank you for your loving healing to take over the body of this precious and dear mother of Strength 81.

We thank you for the right measure of treatment to take place, be it in diet, medication, and most surely prayer.

We ask for YOU to take over and lead and guide all involved in her mother's care to take heed to your wisdom and directions for her care and that not one stone shall be unturned nor any Word or Guidance of Wisdom coming from you shall go unheeded.

Dear Father, You will not be ignored, nor will your 'voice' be deafened nor silenced nor muffled. You shall be heard and followed with defined clarity, and obedience.

In the Name of Jesus! Override anyone who does not take heed to you for this dear mother's care. Heal her, protect her, seal her in your arms of love, healing every cell, every tissue, every sinew, every artery, every vein, every corpuscle, every cerebral function and cell, every nerve, every vertebrae, every channel of life within her... Father we ask and thank you for your total healing.

With bowed hearts we thank you, taking nothing of you for granted. Allowing nothing to be rescinded nor repealed, for your gifts of love and healing are without repentance, without regrets, without condition, simply full of mercy and love everlasting. And this is for her mother all in all.

In Jesus' Name, we thank you again and again. Amen and Amen.

:grouphug2:

strenght81, please keep us posted and please give your Precious Mom a HUGE HUG from us.

Love,
Shimmie

:love3: :bighug: :love3: :bighug: :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
Dearest Ones for Whom We Pray... :pray:

Please remember this message... :yep:

There is always someone here praying for you. Always. :love3: