my hair update.. why i'm pleased!!

beana3

my hair update.. why i\'m pleased!!

okay, today i FINALLY faced my fear and self relaxed.... the results were fine and i had absolutely no discomfort, burns , or irritation of any sort. Also, It was a lot easier to do than i thought!
I used liek every product known to man this cycle.. I purchased the ARosci (which i like.. thanks Amillion).. it actually helps my hair with tangles, i didn't expect it to, but i was plasantly surprised.
I also used the smooth and sleek which really does help with detangling. i'll use this as a backup in case i don't like the "feel" of my hair after my deep conditioner.
I also took 1.5 inches off, i needed to do it very badly. my hair looks soooo much thicker and healthier.

I still have hair hurdles to overcome, but this past ex[erience eased some of my tensions. I noticed something weird today... very weird. i can tell my badly relaxed hair from my "healthier"relaxed hair. Its very scary, even though its all relaxed, my hair just feels so much better from root to 6 inches down and the rest feels thinner, but its not damaged, just thinner. I can't wait to cut the rest of the badly relaxed hair...
I think i'm finally getting the hang of a good regimen and i just wanted to share

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Re: my hair update.. why i\'m pleased!!

Bravo, beana! It's great to see a happy ending. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

That's great Beana3.

I'm glad you're happy with your progress. Good work!

G

Good for you! I know you were having some troubles before, so I'm glad everything is working out ok!

sweetcocoa

Congratulations Beana! That's good news. Keep us updated. I'm glad you were able to do it yourself. For me I'm afraid to let anyone put any chemicals in my hair(bad experience more than once). If I do it again I will be doing my own also.

Valerie

Congratulations Beana
Do keep us posted with your progress.

tc_333

That's great, Beana. Glad you fought the fear because I'm sure the results were terrific! You go! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Armyqt

Congratulations Beana. I know you toiled over this decision for awhile. I'm glad u finally see some progress. What relaxer did u end up using?

Integrity

beana! well done. i am thinking of relaxing my hair by myself but havent gathered up the courage to do so. since u just did it first time please give me some tips on actually applying the relaxer. did u find it hard to avoid overlapping since u cannot look over your head??