Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Sweet Almond Mint

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Tea Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Opalsunset

Hello ladies! Well, I am going to try Wen for the first time. I believe my hair is a mixture of 4B/4A and is very soft. I was wondering what is your favorite Wen scent and which one works best for your hair?

I am going back and forth between the Lavender and the Fig.

Thanks!

Opalsunset

Well, I brought the Fig, I wasn't sure what to go with but I decided to try it, Im still curious to see what everyone's favorite scents are! The poll is still here guys!

ACRawlins

I purchased the Fig cleanser and oil and the Sweet Almond styling lotion and balm. I prefer the smell of the Sweet Almond, but the Fig works really well on my hair. I haven't tried any of the other cleansers.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I love my Fig not because of the scent, but because how it makes my hair feel.

I have only tried the Fig and Lavender. If I have to choose, it would have to be my beloved Fig.

Toy

I Repurchased the Fig I love that smell.:grin: and for how it makes my hair feel.

Ronnieaj

Fig is my favorite scent. It's also the thickest formula. I also like Lavender, but I'm a fan of Cucumber Aloe as well, which isn't in the poll. They're both lighter formulas than the fig; I mixed them together during the summer when I didn't need as much weight as the fig provided.

charmtreese

I use the tea tree, lavender, fig and sweet almond mint. My absolute favorite is the lavender I prefer the smell to the others also I love the way it makes my hair feel. The tea tree is a close second as far as how it preforms on my hair. Fig smells like cherry cough syrup to me and is a bit to heavy for my fine strands. Sweet almond mint works best on my freshly relaxed hair, once I start getting noticeable amounts of NG This has to go back on the shelf. However, the smell of the sweet almond mint is kindof nice.

beans4reezy

The fig smells like a log cabin. It is a really comforting smell to me. I don't care much for the Almond mint.

soulie

Fig is my favorite, closely followed by Sweet Almond Mint. The lavendar wasn't moisturizing enough for me.

soulie

I wanted to add that the difference between the types of Wen CC isn't just the scent - they have some different ingredients.

Honey Bee

I was just gonna start this thread. :)

My bf is offering to buy it for me, but I'm not sure which one to get. I've used the Cucumber Aloe in the past, but I'm wondering if I could do better. I have fine strands, so I guess that eliminates the Fig, I'm just not sure about the others.

bump :yep:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I was just gonna start this thread. :)

My bf is offering to buy it for me, but I'm not sure which one to get. I've used the Cucumber Aloe in the past, but I'm wondering if I could do better. I have fine strands, so I guess that eliminates the Fig, I'm just not sure about the others.

bump :yep:

I have fine thin strands and Fig is the Wen formula I use.
Lavender is the formula that gives you more volume.
I've used every formula except Tea Tea.

Honey Bee

I have fine thin strands and Fig is the Wen formula I use.
Lavender is the formula that gives you more volume.
I've used every formula except Tea Tea.
Reeaaaallly?! Hmm, and what changes have you noticed? Because I've been using the Cuc-Aloe for about a year and all I've noticed is that my hair is smoother and my braid-outs are better. I guess over-all good moisture, but, does the fig do anything besides that?

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I have never used any of the WEN before but my 613 arrived today and all I can say is I can't imagine any of the other scents smelling better than this one! The smell is intoxicating!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Chrismiss

I just got my 613 today too...it smells as good as everyone said it would! I hope it performs as good as it smells.

JJamiah

My favorite at the current moment is Vanilla Mint. I haven't cracked open the Mango Coconut yet...

I love my 613 , but that is not Wen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

KaramelDiva1978

My favorite at the current moment is Vanilla Mint. I haven't cracked open the Mango Coconut yet...

How does it feel on your hair compared to Fall Ginger Pumpkin? I love Pumpkin more than Fig it just gives me and my hair life!! I need it more than seasonally.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie

Ok JJamiah you have peeked my interest. 613 is not WEN? What is it? I was wondering why it wasn't listed in the booklet that came with my 613. More details, please?

ETA: I just pulled this from his website:

"Using the innovative and modern approach to haircare that he began in 1993, Chaz Dean has infused his WEN SIXTHIRTEEN® - Daily Cleansing Treatment with an exclusive blend of eleven amino acids to help restore strength and elasticity to even the most damaged hair."

I guess it is WEN...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited: