SheaMoisture

Kiadodie

Hey guys. Has anyone ever used SheaMoisture leave-in and if so was it any good? I'm looking for a good leave in for my 4b thick hair that leaves it soft. <font color="purple"> </font color>

Nyambura

surfer girl
Hi Kia, I have sort of abandoned Mr. Andre Walker's hair categories because I don't fit neatly into any one of them. My hair has characteristics of both 3s and 4s /images/graemlins/smirk.gif. I have not used SheaMoisture but I have used shea butter -and continue to use it. I am satisfied with the results. Let me know if you're interested in using shea butter or if you only wanted to know specifically about SheaMoisture. If the latter is the case, hopefully someone who has used it will respond to your post.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Kia, I used to do the SheaMoisture regime. It wound up adding no moisture whatsoever to my 4b natural hair. About the only thing I would re-order from them was the 100% natural shea butter; the rest of their products are banal.

danigurl18

I tried it since my cousin tried to have to use the last of her's. It was too thick for my hair so I mixed it with EVOO and it was a decent moisturizer. It left a little build up though...HTH

Dposh167

i still use this product faithfully but not as a leave-in..i use it on dry hair as a moisturizer. It has good healthy ingredients in so ill mix it with other things. It is very thick so i added more water and glycerin to the bottle. It thinned it out a little. its not an everyday staple but i always have a bottle on hand.

adw425

It has great ingredients, but it is sooooo incredibly thick and my hair does not like it. I had to mix in with a thinner creamy leave-in and it made the thin leave-in uber-thick :ohwell:, so when I use that particular bottle of leave-in, I have to mix it with aloe vera juice to thin it out.