Need a KERAPHIX replacement!!!!!

Kurlee

Jus finished my huge gallon pump of Nexxus Keraphix (original). :cry3: I love this conditioner as a light protein, but I don't like the price tag. Also, since they got bought out, Nexxus is impossible:look: to find in Canada and when i order online via Ebay the shipping is so outrageous, its not even worth it. (Can't they jus shove it in those bubble envelope charge me ten bucks and call it a day? Nope all 39.95 and stuff!:mad: )

So ladies, I need ur suggestions as to what I can replace it with, I'm open to anything really as long as its not overly pricy, maybe even some dominican conditioners??

Thanks in Advance:D

LocksOfLuV

I am about to run out and i want to cry. but some replacements that I had are just as good are Aphogee 3 Minute Reconstructor and Organic Root Stimulator Hair mayo.

Divine Inspiration

Joico's K-Pak Reconstructor has worked well for me. I still love Keraphix and continue to use it occasionally, but Joico has worked just as well.

HoneyDew

The Aphogee 2 min. Keratin is really good, with a decent price tag. But, If you look at the size vs. price I am not sure it is really less thana liter of Keraphix over time.