Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

@chebaby

When you do decide up your Color during the Summer months, don't forget to Steam, Steam, Steam to i infuse that Moisture back in.:yep:
i sure will steam. i was putting togethter a list of conditioners i will deep condition with this summer and so far i think it will be:
ssi riche
kbb mask(gotta buy it first lol)
cj rehab
AV ashlii amala

Brownie518

Hi, ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. It's going back up into the 90s here by Friday. I am not looking forward to that at all. I already have my reg set for it. I'll be DCing with Vanilla Silk and BV Smoothie. They keep my hair smooth.

I can't believe I haven't ordered anything. I have nothing on the way. I will be ordering my Hydratherma Naturals sometime this week, and I think I might get some Hairitage and Silk Dreams...and maybe Claudie :look: Gotta make sure I'm stocked so I can breeze through this No Buy. :yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Brownie518 Beamodel (and others that I may have overlooked) -- I know both of you are in scorching temps like me here in Florida. What's the best moisturizer(s) that hold up to the heat in your climate? It got super hot earlier this year than usual. Going to be a long summer at this scorching rate.

Beamodel

Brownie518 Beamodel (and others that I may have overlooked) -- I know both of you are in scorching temps like me here in Florida. What's the best moisturizer(s) that hold up to the heat in your climate? It got super hot earlier this year than usual. Going to be a long summer at this scorching rate.

divachyk
Right now I'm rotating Pura body Muramura Milk, HH Soft Coconut Marshmallow and Oyin Hair Dew. They are moisturizing my hair very well. I've been sealing them with coconut oil and layering a light layer of tuti fruti on top.

Yes mam it is hot in good Ole New Orleans- ugh!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i sure will steam. i was putting togethter a list of conditioners i will deep condition with this summer and so far i think it will be:
ssi riche
kbb mask(gotta buy it first lol)
cj rehab
AV ashlii amala

chebaby

Nice Line Up!:grin:

You gotta let me know how KBB in the Tube is:yawn:

I'll put a few Jasmine's in rotation for early Summer and probably MHC Olive You?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
so i guess they off of veda status:look:

i forgot i have olive you. its actually already in my shower, cool ill throw that in the mix too.

i gotta get my hands on kbb in a tube. im sure its different:ohwell:

chebaby

The last 2-3 times I ordered from CM, it came super fast.:grin:

Yeah, what made me think about Olive You, is because I just ordered a Honey Mask from CM.

Yep.:look: Hot Pank Tube.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used a dab of Silk Dreams Nourish Oil tonight with my leave-in. :love:

Meant to use Pura's Sapote, but grabbed SD's Nouish. 1st time using this. Smells wonderful. Almost Fall-like tho' with the Maple-y Nutty undertones.:drool:

Lita

IDareT'sHair Hi! I see Soultincals new kids line is up..Looks interesting...
Im ok..Just finished spritzing with HV silica tea,SSI coco coffee moisturizer & HV red tea on my scalp...May wash my hair tomorrow...

How are you?

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Lita

I didn't know ST'icals was launching a Kidz Line.

I did a brief review in that ST'icals thread, that my "Fluff" actually Fluffed back up after it became room temperature (I had it stored in the Fridge).

chebaby

@chebaby

The last 2-3 times I ordered from CM, it came super fast.:grin:

Yeah, what made me think about Olive You, is because I just ordered a Honey Mask from CM.

Yep.:look: Hot Pank Tube.:ohwell:
ok so curlmart may be off my ish list. :look: maybe

i forgot all about honey mask. that was a really good conditioner for such a low price.

everytime they change the packaging you know what that means:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Yeah, you should give CM another chance:lol:...:look:

I picked up x2 - x3 Jars of Olive You for $10.00 from either Nounou's Boutique or Naturally The Store (both gone now):sad:

I agree that Honey Mask is great for 10 bucks:grin:

Yep Girl. Hot Pank Tube.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
cherbaby

MHC I still have:
Olive You x2
Buttery Soy
Sophia's Old Fashion Grease
Honey Hemp Hair Spread
Honey Horsetail Reconstructor
*waiting on Honey Hair Mask*

I wouldn't mind having So Deep and the Papaya Hair Paste or a few other DC'ers.

chebaby

@chebaby

Yeah, you should give CM another chance:lol:...:look:

I picked up x2 - x3 Jars of Olive You for $10.00 from either Nounou's Boutique or Naturally The Store (both gone now):sad:

I agree that Honey Mask is great for 10 bucks:grin:
:thud::lol:
i may give cm another chance. i dont know. with all these new brands popping up i have so m any things i want to try.
Yep Girl. Hot Pank Tube.:rolleyes:

@cherbaby

MHC I still have:
Olive You x2
Buttery Soy
Sophia's Old Fashion Grease
Honey Hemp Hair Spread
Honey Horsetail Reconstructor
*waiting on Honey Hair Mask*

I wouldn't mind having So Deep and the Papaya Hair Paste or a few other DC'ers.
i have the buttery soy. gotta use it up this winter before it goes bad. ive had it over a year now im sure.

i didnt like these:perplexed and the she paste i think its called. hated it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Her DC'ers for 8oz's are way overpriced.:nono:

I had the Molasses DC'er and either Sold or Swapped it.:look:

It was suppose to be really good.:sad:

OT: I used SD's Nourish Oil tonight. Lawd it smells like BSP on Steroids. :lick:

Will try to save this for Fall & hope it doesn't go bad.:perplexed

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Speaking of MHC, her Lotions were really nice too. :lick:

The best to catch her is on BF otherwise you can KIM:lol:

Excellent CS & Fast Shipping, just not cost effecctive.:sad:

chebaby

@chebaby

Her DC'ers for 8oz's are way overpriced.:nono:

I had the Molasses DC'er and either Sold or Swapped it.:look:

It was suppose to be really good.:sad:

OT: I used SD's Nourish Oil tonight. Lawd it smells like BSP on Steroids. :lick:

Will try to save this for Fall & hope it doesn't go bad.:perplexed
yes they are WAY over priced:ohwell: but i do love the olive you and honey. those are the only ones i liked. she had one with horsetail that i had high hopes for and then didnt like it at all.

i heard that SD smelled good. i always buy oils and dont use them:ohwell:
i think her shelf life on most things is only 6 months:perplexed