Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

oh i forgot just that quick that i got my jane carter conditioner. i might use that this sunday. we will see, i might want to use something new and exciting.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby You need to make a new Video. I'm bored. :lol:

I found it at Aldi's. There is one close to my job. They had:
EVOO infused with Garlic
EVOO infused with Red Peppers
EVOO infused with Basil

I've been soaking with the Garlic one. I want the other one tho'.

Oh Strong Roots Red Pimento is something by the folks that make JBCO. It's hot.:lol:

http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=...&st=feed&mt=~~~~~~~~n~~~&mode=pg_pla_us_exact

Brownie518 What you buyin' tonight? Yeah, I've been puttin' 'em down Ms. B. :lol:

Gettin' it done. Knockin' it out. All that stuff like that.:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518 chebaby

I'm trying to decide which Marie Dean's I'll pull out. I plan to use 2-3 by the end of April:

Coffee & Kokum (12 oz)
Vanilla Repair
Calendua & Chamomile
Sweet Milk
Seaweed & Rice
Olive, Wheat, Berries
Illipe 3n1

If I decide on the Coffee Kokum, I'll only use 1 (since the Coffee is 12oz). The rest of them are 8oz. May have some Multiples in there.:look:

chebaby

@chebaby You need to make a new Video. I'm bored. :lol:

I found it at Aldi's. There is one close to my job. They had:
EVOO infused with Garlic
EVOO infused with Red Peppers
EVOO infused with Basil

I've been soaking with the Garlic one. I want the other one tho'.

Oh Strong Roots Red Pimento is something by the folks that make JBCO. It's hot.:lol:

http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=...&st=feed&mt=~~~~~~~~n~~~&mode=pg_pla_us_exact

@Brownie518 What you buyin' tonight? Yeah, I've been puttin' 'em down Ms. B. :lol:

Gettin' it done. Knockin' it out. All that stuff like that.:lol:
:blush: aldis????? chile im fittin ta be all up in there. i want the garlic one to stop this shedding. speaking of oils i am darn near done with trigga and will start on trigga lite:lick:

imma do another video this week on my haul. my donna marie, naturelle grow, and magic comb should all be here by then. and ill throw in what i picked up from target. but you already know what i got so the video wont be a surprise for you:lol:

chebaby

@Brownie518 @chebaby

I'm trying to decide which Marie Dean's I'll pull out. I plan to use 2-3 by the end of April:

Coffee & Kokum (12 oz)
Vanilla Repair
Calendua & Chamomile
Sweet Milk
Seaweed & Rice
Olive, Wheat, Berries
Illipe 3n1

If I decide on the Coffee Kokum, I'll only use 1 (since the Coffee is 12oz). The rest of them are 8oz. May have some Multiples in there.:look:
let me go look at that stash thread again:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

That's what I said (durn Aldi's) who knew? Yeah, they are with the Oils. Nice & Fancy Bottles too.:yep:

There is one close to my job and I'll bounce in there with some lady at work from time to time to look at the little stanky Gourmet stuff.:look:

No it won't be a "Surprise" but I always like looking at Other People's Stashes.:lol:

As long as it ain't no durn VO5, Doo-Grow, ORS, Apoghee stuff.:ohwell:

I wanna see that real stuff.:lick:

chebaby

@chebaby

That's what I said (durn Aldi's) who knew? Yeah, they are with the Oils. Nice & Fancy Bottles too.:yep:

There is one close to my job and I'll bounce in there with some lady at work from time to time to look at the little stanky Gourmet stuff.:look:

No it won't be a "Surprise" but I always like looking at Other People's Stashes.:lol:

As long as it ain't no durn VO5, Doo-Grow, ORS, Apoghee stuff.:ohwell:

I wanna see that real stuff.:lick:
girl aldis about to be another whole foods. they about to get all my monies. speaking of getting money let me go look at hairveda.

lmao @ other peoples stashes. that why im about to go bump that stash thread:lachen:

you and me both. i usually watch to get ideas on what to buy and i aint buying no vo5:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Girl Let that Thread RIP. :nono:

After I watched Your DM Review, I watched PJD's Black Friday Haul Part 1 & 2.:lol:

That's why I wanted that SSI Exotic Pomade. Because it looked like a Grease.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
now you KNOW i aint up there with her:lol: i gotta pass you and brownie first:look:

@chebaby Yeah That @Brownie518 puts it down too.:lol: I

f you (we) didn't sell stuff, we'd be there. I mean, when I think of those Sales to Beauty etc....

I know I had about 10-12 KBBs at one time and about the same in Sitrinillah.

I mean, I have 20 Jasmines now (and that's after all the gifting, swapping, selling). I mean when BFH first came out I probably had 40 bottles at one time. SMH.:blush:...

Now, I would only tell that to you, of course.:lol:

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas. For anyone interested ST listed the curl glaze and the shine boss on the site; I'll get those next sale.

IDareT'sHair the wrappers delight is awesome. It gives me the same moisture as QB's discontinued spritz without the greasy feeling. The mist is light, non greasy and very moisturizing. I'll see how the sorrel one compares to it soon but this one is my new HG spritz.

chebaby

f you (we) didn't sell stuff, we'd be there. I mean, when I think of those Sales to Beauty etc....

I mean, I have 20 Jasmines now (and that's after all the gifting, swapping, selling). I mean when BFH first came out I probably had 40 bottles at one time. SMH.:blush:...

:lachen:dang you had a ton of stuff lol. i still have quite a few jasmines:drunk: and not the ones i actually want lol.
girl beauty took half my stash lmao. but you know me, i went and repurchased everything multiple times since then:lol:

natura87

You guys are making me want to buy this Soultanicals. Everything sounds so good. I'm gonna crack one day and just haul like I'm hauling for the Lord.

Brownie518

Im not buyin nothin tonight. For real, im not. Im gonna wait til next week then it will be ON.
Naturelle
Claudies
Silk Dreams
Bask
Cream and Coco

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Ltown I think heard you all were expecting 10 inches or something like that, right? Be careful. Golden75, you be careful also.

chebaby, how's dad?

robot., brb, will snap a pic of whipped gelly and show you. I love it. It's very gooey but in a good, non-sticky or tacky kind of way.

IDareT'sHair Babygrowth, I didn't stop buying until I stopped talking about it. The longer I said I was gonna take a seat and do a no-buy, the more I purchased. When I finally stop talking about it, I actually stopped buying without effort. Weird, I know.

robot.

Thanks! divachyk! I'm not sure if I've ever used a pudding type styler so I'm sure if it it'll give me the definition I'm looking for, especially for WNGs. How does it perform for you?

Brownie518

Always puttin me in somethin!!! :lol:

:look:...i did used to get down though. I used to be purchasing a few times each week. :nono: