Pictures of beautiful gray hair

dlewis

I'm thinking unless we bring some other people up in here this thread gonna die.

Meryl Streep had BEAUTIFUL gray hair in that movie ______________, where she played the mean designer lady.

carmeldip32

I was trying to add a picture of a beautiful woman, Bishop Millicent Hunter. Her hair is 100% gray and it's just beautiful.

dlewis

StarFish106

I'm thinking unless we bring some other people up in here this thread gonna die.

Meryl Streep had BEAUTIFUL gray hair in that movie ______________, where she played the mean designer lady.

Meryl as Miranda in the Devil Wore Prada and yes her hair was fierce in that movie (along with the coat she has on here)

Attachments

• DevilInPrada.jpg
    DevilInPrada.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 165

che1219

I recently saw a dark chocolate georgeous woman, perhaps in her 60's with the most beautiful silver BSL hair I have ever seen. It was soooo silver. She looked so elegant and classy. Absolutely beautiful, I wish I had a picture to show. She is the reason I have decided that I will not dye my hair when it starts to turn gray.

godzooki

I wouldn't mind the fact that I'm going gray if my hair looked as awesome as the heads pictured here but mine looks horrible....I guess if I were patient enough to allow it to do it's thing but right now, it's so sporadic (except for a streak like patch in the front( that it's more distracting and annoying than anything.

Diva_Esq

:love: LOVE THIS THREAD! Mine are coming in like gang-busters. To fight it or not to fight it? I may just rinse black until my 40s or 50s.

Nonie

This lady started graying as a teen. I honestly think she wears it so well and I'm glad she is comfortable with it:

Her story here.

Curlykale

beautiful pictures, I look forward to it. excuse my ignorance but... do black rinses cover white hair and do they completely fade away once you stop doing them? once you decide you want grey hair do you have to "big chop"? I have always wondered this, if anybody knows please disclose the secret :)

che1219

Nice thread OP. I am loving all these beautiful heads of gray, makes me look forward to having a head full of healthy gray BSL-MBL hair.

BostonMaria

My DD wants me to stop dying my hair (I'm 39) and go gray. Of course its easy for HER to say since its not her hair going gray LOL These pictures are very inspirational. I'll have to revisit in 5 years, not ready to go there yet.