Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Ltown

Greyland
Hello ladies!

I know them Baf carts are full! I don't have any yet hv runs out before i get to them we'll see.
IDareT'sHair, as i am is a winner:grin: i don't think i used them.
A miss is ipn tea tree makes me itch bad,

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Well at least HQS is okay.:yep:

I wonder if she totally left ETSY and now you have to order strictly via Artfire?

I haven't been interested in that (lately). I'm good on those Cleansing Conditioners (x4) and I still have like 1 Pineapple Hibiscus and 1 Peppermint left.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hello ladies!

I know them Baf carts are full! I don't have any yet hv runs out before i get to them we'll see.
@IDareT'sHair, as i am is a winner:grin: i don't think i used them.
A miss is ipn tea tree makes me itch bad,

@Ltown

LT: Girl....What in the Devil is this right here?:lachen: @Brownie518 (durn Volka)

Hey Ltown, you can send me this when you get a chance.:yep:

Glad the ASIAN worked good for you. I should have sent you the Coconut Cowash too. I'll send you that later.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm sure I'll finish up some stuff tomorrow. I should finish up:

4 ounce IPN Mustard & Palm
8 ounce Monkey Snacks Avocado & Silk
1 HV Phinising Rinse *maybe*
1 8 ounce AV Neem +3

I have several things to finsh up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ltown

I tried to find out what was in that Kinoo Naturals? I was just out there on ETSY trying to see if I saw the ingredients posted.

And all I saw was: Neem, Nettles, Shea Butter and some oils (that wasn't listed).

So, I'm not sure what was making you itch with that? Sorry Girl.:sad:

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

You're doing good using up lately :yep:
I haven't decided what I'll be using when I wash tomorrow. I am going to pull out some IPN stuff and get to work on that. I have so much of it...whatever happened there, T, did you hear anything? :perplexed

beautyaddict1913

Here are the pics as promised:

Last night (got my hair done before work yesterday morning):
image-1631069640.jpg

image-815218508.jpg

image-3911411277.jpg

image-2297096048.jpg

Did a flexi rod set last night and here is how it looked this morning:

image-2784197898.jpg

Here is how it looked at the end of the day today:

image-675873871.jpg

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

Right now I'm using Visvical. But I do like: Country Life Maxi Hair *they are easy to find*:yep:

I have: HairOmega and a bottle of Shen-Min I haven't tried yet.

I was using Nioxin before they discontinued blah, blah, blah.

Imma stick with Visvical for minute.

natura87

A friend of the family offered to do my hair for a job that I am starting soon. I think I'm gonna take them up on the offer and get my hair temporarily straightened. Until then I will DC my heart out. Well thats after I wear twists for a few days to stretch it out.

beautyaddict1913

Lol IDareT'sHair thank you! I need to be persistent in using them up! I forgot to brag and let everyone know that I used up:
Claudies jojoba cleansing cream
Donna Marie Miracurl Detangling Conditioner
Claudie's gel

I am almost done with a bottle of ufd curly magic!I don't see myself using up much else for the remainder of the year! I was just about to lie and say that I don't need anything for bf but I looked at my list and there are about 7 products that I can't do without buying this time lol

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Ltown

Yes. That Cleansing Pudding is very nice. I got that tip from @mkd

It reminds me of a super creamy shampoo.

I like to keep it, when I need something 'more' than a Cleansing Conditioner.

Ltown

Greyland
Brownie518

Right now I'm using Visvical. But I do like: Country Life Maxi Hair *they are easy to find*:yep:

I have: HairOmega and a bottle of Shen-Min I haven't tried yet.

I was using Nioxin before they discontinued blah, blah, blah.

Imma stick with Visvical for minute.

IDareT'sHair, are you going to try the new visvical? i'm not the hair ain't doing anything extra with it nor mr right now. vitamins are always good for the body but not at $$. i took country life max and will go back after i finish visvical.

beautyaddict1913

Lol IDareT'sHair I need:
Darcy's curl creme gel
Claudies protein
Bee Mine DC
Trigger
Pura murumuru
Pura brazil loc oil
Curl Junkie Smoothing lotion

I also really need to try BASK yam and some more stuff from Marie Dean!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ltown

I really don't think I am Ms. LT. Someone said they were like $110 for a 3 month box (after the discount).:perplexed

I have enough of the Extra Strength (originals) to last me until Spring.

After that, I'll re-evaluate. I still have those others I just mentioned to try/finish up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
beautyaddict1913

Marie Dean will be out of town & won't reopen until like December 6th. So, you still have time on that one.

I made a Black Friday Sales Thread (in the Vendor Forum) so make sure you check over there Ms. Beauty.

You should look at NaturallyTheStore.com to see if they have your DB Creme Gel.

They have a $5, 10, 15 Sale going on right now and shipping is really reasonable.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

re: Naturelle Grow, I can't decide if I want to get another Slippery Elm or the Coconut Wata' one (or both) and 1 of those Pomades?:look:

Girl...You are killing that Slippery Elm, so I'm tempted to get another one of those and skip the Mango Coconut Wata'.

I guess I'll wait & see how much of a Discount she's offering.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518 I don't remember the Hibiscus one? But you know you can always convo her.

Some of those Cleansing Conditioners sound really nice. Too bad I am so top-heavy on Cleansing Conditioners.:sad:

I'm sure by the time of the Sale, she'll probably have everything listed.