Taren Guy needs help...

*Frisky*

This is becoming so crazy to me. I just was watching some videos accusing Tommy Sotomayor(sp) of frauding folks and spending the money he received for funding of some movie that he is trying to make. People get real greedy and deceitful when it comes to money and nobody will ever know what the money is really being spent on.

curlytwirly06

Seriously Taren? After all the terrible stuff his woman has pulled she is asking for money? I do not trust her at all/ she is a liar and a fraud in every sense of the word. I want to see her step up and start taking care her children she abandoned, then I would start to have respect for her.

Anyone remember her autism speaks campaign that got a really high donate amount and then suddenly disappeared and she would not speak on where the money had ended up at? Not again Taren.

*Frisky*

Seriously Taren? After all the terrible stuff his woman has pulled she is asking for money? I do not trust her at all/ she is a liar and a fraud in every sense of the word. I want to see her step up and start taking care her children she abandoned, then I would start to have respect for her.

Anyone remember her autism speaks campaign that got a really high donate amount and then suddenly disappeared and she would not speak on where the money had ended up at? Not again Taren.

Oh I didn't know she was asking for money for that. People can be so freaking bold and have no shame. Sadly folks will donate but that 80,000 price tag is ridiculous.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Is she trying to get her own network on cable television? Or is she just trying to make another Youtube Channel? A network for progressive minds? So, is "progressive" now synonymous with having a married man's baby? *inserts Kermit meme*

1QTPie

Elder Sim
It will take more than $80K to launch anything for tv. I wish all of you luck who decide to donate to this.

It's amazing what having nice hair will get you.

curlytwirly06

Oh I didn't know she was asking for money for that. People can be so freaking bold and have no shame. Sadly folks will donate but that 80,000 price tag is ridiculous.
Agreed about the price tag, We can't enable this woman anymore. My dollars, my clicks all go else where. She has done some really terrible things and then chosen to lie and hide it. My aunt went to high school with Taren. The stories she had about this woman were jaw dropping. Her whole YouTube persona is fake as all get out. I agree, it's amazing what hair can do for you in the black community. Smh

Last edited:

Neomorph

Is she trying to get her own network on cable television? Or is she just trying to make another Youtube Channel? A network for progressive minds? So, is "progressive" now synonymous with having a married man's baby? *inserts Kermit meme*

What?!?! I did not know she had that kind of skeletons in her closet. :censored::censored:

Anyways I'm not donating to this either. I mean $80,000 is too little to start a network and too much to ask from donations (besides something like cancer, AIDS, etc)

I'll be thoroughly surprised if she gets the money.

Maybe I should start a fund me account so I can pay for my MCAT and MCAT Prep (that stuff is not cheap)