Vitamin/Supplements 2014

jprayze

Hey ladies I'm currently taking:

MSM
A herbalife multi that contains biotin
Fish oil
Cal/Vit D

I will be replacing my multi with a prenatal bec my flex spending pays for prenatals and I have money to spend!

I will also be taking MSM in a joint supplement with glucosamine and chronditin (sp?) once I finish my MSM.

The rest will stay the same. I will be ordering some more bamboo tea for silica.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Checking in. The probiotics are working its magic!! A clean system opens up room for the good stuff we put in it.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

loulou82

Checking in for yesterday:

1. Smoothie
2. Good Vibrance
3. Vitamins
4. H20- 74 oz :yay:
5. Green tea

AllyMD

I'm down for another year! I'll be taking Priveta, Viviscal, and bamboo silica for the entire year. I have some Walmart brand hair, skin, and nails vitamins that I need to finish up, but once they are completed, I done with those. And I promise that I'll be better this year with my updates :grin:.

LongCurlyLocks

Ovation vitamins (Ovation Cell Therapy) Once daily

The Ovation daily supplement contains 11 vitamins, 6 minerals, and amino acids:

• Vitamins: A, Pantothenic Acid (B5), Biotin (aka B7), Folic Acid (aka B9), Niacin (aka B3), B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and E.
  • Minerals: Copper, Calcium, Iron, Zinc, and Phosphorous
  • Amino Acid: L-Lysine
  • Ovation Multivitamin also includes our Proprietary Blend of Extracts:
  • Burdock Root Extract used as an antioxidant.
  • Horsetail Whole Herb Extract is rich in amino acids.
  • Aloe Vera Leaf Extract is rich in B vitamins.
  • Capsicum Fruit Extract is high in fiber. Contains Vitamins A, B, and C.

• Nettle Leaves are a plentiful source of iron, calcium, folic acid, vitamins A and C, magnesium, potassium, and chlorophyll.
  • Rosemary Leaf Extract contains two essential acids: caffeic acid and rosemarinic acid, both are antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Rich in vitamins A, B, and C.
  • Saw Palmetto Berry used as a dietary supplement.
  • Ginger Root Extract is an anti-inflammatory.
  • Red Sage Root Extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
Grapeseed Twice Daily
Ginko Biloba Twice Daily
Bacopin Three times daily
Thinking of adding Silica

loulou82

Checking in for 12/5

1. Smoothie
2. Good Vibrance
3. Vitamins
4. H20- 60 oz
5. Green tea

My Bamboo Silica and Biotin arrived today so I am officially all set with my vitamins for the challenge.

MayaNatural

I just purchased Priteva this morning..

Today I am taking Biotin 5000 mcg and Bamboo extract.

loulou82

1. Smoothie
2. Green tea
3. First vitamin dose

My water intake has been BAD today. Hopefully I can get in 30 or 40 oz. before bed. I also need to take Green Vibrance.

ETA I took my second dose of vitamins, Green Vibrance, a total of 50 oz, and another green tea.

Last edited:

SincerelyBeautiful

I'm down for another year! I'll be taking Priveta, Viviscal, and bamboo silica for the entire year. I have some Walmart brand hair, skin, and nails vitamins that I need to finish up, but once they are completed, I done with those. And I promise that I'll be better this year with my updates :grin:.

Welcome back chick!!!

SincerelyBeautiful

1. Smoothie 2. Green tea 3. First vitamin dose My water intake has been BAD today. Hopefully I can get in 30 or 40 oz. before bed. I also need to take Green Vibrance. ETA I took my second dose of vitamins, Green Vibrance, a total of 50 oz, and another green tea.

I need to up my water intake as well. I think I need about 60oz a day. I hope I can manage that :/

loulou82

Checking in for 12/7:

1. Vitamins
2. Green Vibrance
3. Green tea
4. 30 oz of H20

no smoothie

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
checking in-

Biotin
bamboo silica
prenatal
b complex
garlic

Aggie

Please add me for this one as well. I will be taking MSM, Biotin, B-100, vit A, C, E, fish oils, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Toji hair vitamins more consistently this time around. I was not as consistent as I would have liked to be in the 2013 challenge.

Also this time, I will hide my hair a little more using wigs and weaves intermittently to help with retention. I did not retain any length in 2013 - was wayyyyy too busy with other pressing matters.

PureSilver

Wait, how is it we have so many persons checking in for the 2014 challenge and 2014 hasn't started yet, was the 2013 thread closed?

loulou82

PureSilver

The 2013 challenge is still active. I'm checking into the 2014 Challenge because I was not a part of the 2013 one and since it was ending in a month, I may as well start posting in the new thread . Also, the 2013 challenge started around this time in 2012. I assumed the 2013 participants would migrate over at the end of the month if they wanted to continue. :yep:

Checking in for 12/8

1. Vitamins
2. Green Vibrance
3. H2O- 20 oz :ohwell:

no smoothie or green tea

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Wait, how is it we have so many persons checking in for the 2014 challenge and 2014 hasn't started yet, was the 2013 thread closed?
PureSilver The 2013 challenge had not been managed. Our leader abandoned ship and was never to be heard from again. She was suppose to head this one but...

ETA: forgive me ladies, I was posting in the wrong thread. Disregard this post.

Last edited:

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I just added NOW Brand Amino Completeto my regimen. I'm thinking this is going to make a real difference in my hair. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited: