Vitamin/Supplements 2014

SincerelyBeautiful

:wave::wave::wave: Hey there ladies!!!! The time comes again!! The rules will be the same as the 2013 thread!

There comes a time when we must all take our supplements regularly. We often times forget or start but never finish. Does this sound familiar??? Well fret no further lol this challenge is to encourage all to take their vitamins whether it's for health, hair, or both. This challenge is super simple!!

Official start date: January 1, 2014 (this should give you time to stock up if need be)
Official end date: December 31, 2014

RULES:
1) Thank the thread if you would like to join and I can add you to the list
2) State what supplements you will be taking and how often
3) Check in regularly
4) Show pictures of progress during scheduled check ins
-March 30th
-June 30th
-September 30th
-December 31st
5) Post starting pic
6) Support your fellow members and stay positive :) :) :)

May you all have a wonderful journey!!!! Good luck!!!!!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Please add me. I will be taking Priteva (2 a day) as well as my regular multi (2 a day).

Last edited:

cutenss

Please add me too. I know I will be taking Biotin, MSM, collagen and a multi-vitamin. But I am hoping to try the hair vitamin Priveta to replace all of that. A member posted her progress pictures, and they were very impressive.

Duchess007

Back at it again! I'm taking chlorella, spirulina, 1ADay petites, fish oil, calcium, biotin, maca, and garlic.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

loulou82

I'm in!

Doses taken in morning and evening.

GNC SHN or GNC Ultra Mega 1x (new to regimen)
Multi V 1x
Biotin 1x
Bamboo Silica 1x
Fish Oil 1x or Vitamin E 1x
Garlic 1x
B Complex 1 x
Geletin 1x
Selenium 1x
MSM (1/2 tsp) mixed in orange juice

I am also drinking a smoothie a day and Green Vibrance Powder mixed in juice. I've been drinking 2 liters of water a day.

I try to make the Glowing Green Smoothie which is supposed to be good for S/H/N but I like to mix it up.

Glowing Green Smoothie
Kale/ Spinach
Celery
Apple
Pear
Banana
Parsley
Cilantro
Fresh Lemon Juice

If this doesn't get me 6 inches in 2014 I give up! :lol:

Right now I'm around 14 inches in bang and nape and 16 inches in crown and sides. 6 inches would basically put me at my ultimate goal. I'll be documenting my growth very closely. :yep:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Checking in!

I have had a head cold since Saturday.. :(

Today I'm taking:

BComplex
Garlic
Vitamin C
Biotin
Bamboo silica
Prenatal

Tonight I will take marine collagen before bed

PureSilver

Right now i'm taking

B-Complex
Local Hair Vite
Spirulina
Vitamin A

Will be adding biotin, bamboo, iron and vitamin C in January.

Lovestyr

I wanna join :)

I will be taking: gnc ultra hair nourisher; biotin ; womens one a day multivitamin and some other pill I don't recall...lol ( I condensed 2 bottles of pills in one bottle, so idk what it is)

I'm thinking of adding horsetail and msm to my vitamins

Rozlewis

Hi,

Please add me. I take the following vitamins:

1 oz of Mineral Rich
1 tablet of 100 mg B-Complex
1 capsule of 600 mg Cysteine
1 tablet of 500 mg Vitamin C
2 tablets of 500 IU Citrical
3 tablets of Mega Foods Skin, Nails, and Hair

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Yes I'm n I didn't do well this year but I'm committed now! Until I order the Priveta, I'll be taking Geritol, Salmon oil, B-complex, Collagen, Silica and kelp.

MzOptimistic

I'm in I'm taking:

(1) Biotin-7500 mcg
(2) Viviscal- I take them both together at night
(6)Collagen Tabs-3 in the am upon waking up and 3 in the pm at bedtime
(2) Hyaluronic Acid 20 mgs..I'm thinking about upping the dose..thoughts plz. UPDATE: I upped my Hyaluronic Acid to 60 mcgs.

UPDATE: I'm adding Flaxseed Oil & MSM in Jan.

Last edited:

SincerelyBeautiful

I'm in! Doses taken in morning and evening. GNC SHN or GNC Ultra Mega 1x (new to regimen) Multi V 1x Biotin 1x Bamboo Silica 1x Fish Oil 1x or Vitamin E 1x Garlic 1x B Complex 1 x Geletin 1x Selenium 1x MSM (1/2 tsp) mixed in orange juice I am also drinking a smoothie a day and Green Vibrance Powder mixed in juice. I've been drinking 2 liters of water a day. I try to make the Glowing Green Smoothie which is supposed to be good for S/H/N but I like to mix it up. Glowing Green Smoothie Kale/ Spinach Celery Apple Pear Banana Parsley Cilantro Fresh Lemon Juice If this doesn't get me 6 inches in 2014 I give up! :lol: Right now I'm around 14 inches in bang and nape and 16 inches in crown and sides. 6 inches would basically put me at my ultimate goal. I'll be documenting my growth very closely. :yep:

That smoothie you just mentioned sounds so tasty!! I need to learn to incorporate smoothies into my regimen. Good luck and keep us posted on your journey!!

Stormy

I JUST started back to taking vitamins so add me too please! I'm taking the following:

GNC Women's Ultra-Mega Multivitamin
Biotin
Flaxseed Oil Capsules, but my intentions aren't for hair so in Jan. I plan to add:
Bamboo Tea for the Silica

Attachments

• Mini Ponytail Aug. '13.jpg
    Mini Ponytail Aug. '13.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

PureSilver

I wish i could afford priveta but now right now but :-( i can't and i really think it would boost my growth allowing me to reach MBL by Dec 2014

Lita

I'm taking-

*Multi 1x
*Acai Splash Powder 1x a day 8oz cup
*Green Drink 1x a day 8oz cup
*Marine Collagen 1cap a day
*Bamboo slica 2x caps
*Magnesium 3x caps
*Rainbow Light H,S,N
*Omaga 3- 1x
*MSM powder 3,000 mg a day
*Calcium liquid 1 tablespoon a day

*Will be placing an order for Hair Omega DHT blocker soon.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

MayaNatural

Anyone taking Shen Min vitamins?

I'm taking the following:
Biotin 5,000 MCG
Swanson Bamboo Extract
Natures Made Multi for Her

I was taking SNH with MSM 1000mg but experienced itchy scalp.. I'm not sure if this was due to the MSM or a bad reaction to taking all of these vitamins together. I'm slowly adding the vitamins back into my regiment.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I'm in! 2013 was a wash for me on the vitamin front, LAZY, LAZY, LAZY. I'm presently taking:
- GNC Hair, Skin & Nails
- GNC iron Complete
- GNC Collagen ( won't re-purchase)
- Garden if Life RAW Probiotics for women
- Horsetail (silica)
When I'm all out of GNC hair skin and nails, I'll be looking for another hair vitamin. I'm Hoping to be BSL by March/April 2014 so I've got some work to do.
My starting:
View attachment 235501

Last edited:

kandigyrl

I'll be taking:

GNC women's ultra mega multivitamin
Nature Made Super B complex
Nature Made Omega 3-6-9
Swanson Bamboo Extract
Hairfinity

ETA: I may add Collagen and/or Biotin.