Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Some days I'm just amazed by my naturally coily hair. I was sitting at my vanity using the magnified side of one of my mirrors to deal with some foolishness on my face and was mesmerized by my hair :giggle:.

I think I totally got hi po & low po confused. I'm low po :look:. I will look it up again to be sure but I believe I'm low porosity. All this time I thought I was high porosity.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@KinkyRN

Hey Lady!

Yeah, I have Blue Roze's Manuka Honey. It got some really great reviews.:lick:

Haven't tried it yet.

I don't buy much SM with the exception of the Body Washes & the Purification Hair Mask.

Yeah, they've been crankin' 'em out: The JBCO Line, Super Fruit, Manuka Honey and I saw one with Argan Oil a while back (on line):yep:

Somebody said the 2-3 drops of JBCO is almost at the bottom of the ingredients list.:perplexed

@Beamodel just purchased SM's Manuka Honey Mask and is planning to use it soon (this wash day I think?)

*Stay tuned*:lol:

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Took out 2 kinky twists, used some ST Mango Dip. That is some awesome stuff. I may have to break and buy a super size BF or next 35% sale. Dayummm you ST :swearing:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hi ladies

I used up SD Avocado Pudding. No back ups. Probably won't repurchase. I like it. It works well but I have other things that work better.

As much as I love avocado oil, I'm not sure if I love avocado based DC's. I had the same feeling with Natures Ego DC. It was ok, not bad.. just ok.

I only have a tad bit of JessiCurl DT open. Trying to hold off on using it though. I love that DC. I have an APB Blueberry DC open so that will be put into rotation now!

Next up on the list to rotate will be Shea Moisture a Manuka Honey. I will try that this Weekend and rotate it with APB Blueberry DC.

Beamodel, I agree! I attributed it to avocado oil has no protein and fresh avocado has protein so maybe that throws things off.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thanks cause I got a lot of stuff to use :thud:

Think I may use the HV Methi Set. Need to have a backup DC in case step does nothing. Would sure be nice if that Jardin DC pops up Saturday

Golden75

:lol:.....Not gone happen.

Girl...You sure Got Jokes!:lol:

Pull out something moisturizing for the 2nd Step.

I used #2 just for Cowashing and I use something else after Step 1:yep:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Golden75

:lol:.....Not gone happen.

Girl...You sure Got Jokes!:lol:

Pull out something moisturizing for the 2nd Step.

I used #2 just for Cowashing and I use something else after Step 1:yep:

IDareT'sHair Hmmph a girl can dream! I have to think on this. I don't think I have any DC's open, which is good. Matter fact, I'll try Jessie Curl WDT. I think I saw a bottle in the back and should have a sample to use up. I moved a lot of stuff to the fridge, so I'm trying to use what I didn't put in there first. There are some yum-yums chillin :grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hmmph a girl can dream! I have to think on this. I don't think I have any DC's open, which is good. Matter fact, I'll try Jessie Curl WDT. I think I saw a bottle in the back and should have a sample to use up. I moved a lot of stuff to the fridge, so I'm trying to use what I didn't put in there first. There are some yum-yums chillin :grin:

Golden75

Girl....Who WE TALMBOUT????:lachen:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I got my J Monique's Naturals today. The Irish Moss & Cocoa DC could be thicker but I wouldn't call it runny. I :love: the smell. The Hibiscus & Broccoli DC is thick but the smell is a bit skrong as IDareT'sHair would say. I'm feeling the smell of the Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox Hair Mask and it is extra thick. The Ginger Butter Leave In has a light ginger scent. Perfect consistency. I got her all natural deodorant too in cucumber melon. I don't get that scent at all but it will do.

faithVA

My Jessicurl should arrive today along with my hair therapy wrap.

I'm back to wash days every 3 to 4 days so I can try some of these new conditioners out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got my J Monique's Naturals today. The Irish Moss & Cocoa DC could be thicker but I wouldn't call it runny. I :love: the smell. The Hibiscus & Broccoli DC is thick but the smell is a bit skrong as would say. I'm feeling the smell of the Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox Hair Mask and it is extra thick. The Ginger Butter Leave In has a light ginger scent. Perfect consistency. I got her all natural deodorant too in cucumber melon. I don't get that scent at all but it will do.

Shay72

La Colocha use to always say somethin' was Skrong!:lol: I sure do miss that lady.:sad:

I wish I would have gotten the Ginger Butter Leave-In. I kept talking myself out of it.:nono:

I'll grab that one next time (for sure):lick:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Ok, used up:

AO HSR (no back ups, will repurchase)
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo (no back ups, will repurchase)
My Honey Child Sophia's Hair Grease (no back ups, won't repurchase)
HV Vatika Frosting (no back ups, will repurchase)
APB Watermelon Hair Cream (no back ups, will repurchase)

I'll be using the following goodies this September.

Shampoo: As I Am Cleansing Pudding
Protein: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni
DC: SD Vanilla Silk & SD Razz :drool:
Leave In: Bee Mine Luscious :love:
Seal: HV Cocasta Shikakai

Lita

Used up-Lace Naturals Brahmi 2xs will repurchase..My staple
Used up-HH 4xs Soft Coconut leave-in
Used up-HH 3xs Big City Punch
Used up-AV 2xs Coconut Moisture Milk
Used up-Soultanicals wrappers delight 2xs
Used up-Blue Rose Beauty Coco DC 2xs My staple

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Lita

Dampen my hair with warm water,Applied CC Naturals Rice Pudding Cream & sealed with KV pumpkin spice oil..Hair is up in a nice shiny moisturized bun..

Happy Hair Growing!

Angelbean

Used up a hh scm (1 back up will repurchase)
Used up 1 vatika oil (1 back up will repurchase)
Used up an 8oz butters n bars mango butter( no back ups will repurchase somewhere else I ain't got time for there high shippin')