Taren Guy needs help...

SlimPickinz

Summer where are you?
I agree. They don't have to be blow-outs but if it were me I'd have one per child. After the first it would be more about the family, fun and food than gifts.
Exactly, like any excuse to spend time with my family is enough for me. I see no issue with multiple baby showers. If you have an issue with it then don't attend, it's really easy to decline an invite.

But in Taren's case.. She shouldn't have a baby, let alone a shower.

SimJam

Ok.ok...*pouts*

I have nothing of substance or anything very nice to add to this thread so I'm going to sulk my way back into lurkdom...

:lachen::lachen:

southerncitygirl

:look:Paging cause da tea is piping haute:
@Britt
@Mai Tai
@brooklyngal73
@tiffers
@SlimPickinz

I think Melshary is throwing shade. Her & Taren had a falling out a while back, read the comments as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT8aNNXb_Tk

Here's the old yt vid where she called Taren out for overbooking that event with Dickey of Hair Rules a few years back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU-iedXRhE4&list=UUNStBSzSxWboG4S7s1OzsEA

Read the comments here as well cause the vid is 2 yrs old but ppl are calling Taren out on it!:yep:

Last edited:

ikandi87

Giving birth is a beautiful miraculous blessing no matter how many times a woman does it and it should be celebrated but that doesnt always have to include gifts. My sister skipped the shower with her first and only and we threw a dinner party when the baby was old enough to meet everyone. Of course some guests did show up with gifts but it wasnt mandatory unlike a shower. To each her own tho...

Supervixen

:look:Paging cause da tea is piping haute: @Britt @Mai Tai @brooklyngal73 @tiffers @SlimPickinz I think Melshary is throwing shade. Her & Taren had a falling out a while back, read the comments as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT8aNNXb_Tk Here's the old yt vid where she called Taren out for overbooking that event with Dickey of Hair Rules a few years back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU-iedXRhE4&list=UUNStBSzSxWboG4S7s1OzsEA Read the comments here as well cause the vid is 2 yrs old but ppl are calling Taren out on it!:yep:

Juicy!! I think I attended this event when I lived in NYC!!! I was never a Taren subscriber, but I knew who she was. I used to stay seeing her out late nights. I had no clue she had all these kiddos.

Penelope74

Really, sis?

You're "suspending" your "fundraiser" after only reaching 1% of your goal?

Well, I can't wait to see how much "high quality production" $440 dollars will buy.

OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Chile, please. Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

I can't believe this woman doesn't think we haven't seen her arsed out---LITERALLY---all over these internets.

I think the LSA dragging got to her...

ETA: I can't believe 20 idiots "liked" these lies...[/QUOTE]

:lachen::lachen: prince gifs really appropiate

Penelope74

Does the tramp (oops, lady) even subscribe to LHCF? If not, where does she subscribe? Other than U-tube, where our comments will not be deleted? Somewhere we can REALLY tell her whats up.

Naveah2050

Does the tramp (oops, lady) even subscribe to LHCF? If not, where does she subscribe? Other than U-tube, where our comments will not be deleted? Somewhere we can REALLY tell her whats up.

Judging from those screenshots that there ain't no lady...shameless husband stealing butt plug using sexting hussy is more like it...

southerncitygirl

Dang folks at LSA are thinking the same thing I was about Mel throwing shade,lol!!! They one upped me though and have facebook posts and such with mo'shade being thrown!!!:lachen:

zora

This thread has been entertaining, but when is enough enough?

Y'all are starting to make me feel sorry for her.

I think the screenshots is where this thread has jumped the shark.

mscurly

Its just sad like really sad

Taren needs Jesus

where is that Phaedra fix it Jesus gif when I need it?

kupenda

Ive thoroughly enjoyed lurking here. The pics were hilarious. I dont feel bad for her. Thats one of the "perks" of being sorta famous. People are gonna dig. And if you put yourself out there, why be ashamed? You made the affair public knowledge just by associating your name/face/brand with it. You cant pick and choose what parts of you they have access to

NaturalPath

This thread has been entertaining, but when is enough enough? Y'all are starting to make me feel sorry for her. I think the screenshots is where this thread has jumped the shark.

True...but what is the difference between this thread vs the threads in the entertainment forum?
It's unfortunate, but when you become a celebrity whether it's in the hair industry/youtube, or as a musician or actress, you have to be conscious of your actions on a day to day basis. However this time, instead of the backlash coming from the paparazzi or the tabloids, it's coming from her followers that are disappointed with her actions and hypocritical nature. It's the price that we pay for fame. We do the exact same thing to ball players who cheat on their wives; we ask for the endorsements of these athletes to end, we investigate to find the steamy "hidden text messages"...it's the exact same thing.

Mz.MoMo5235

Uh!!! Why cant I do anything on LSA yet?!?!? I'm seriously addicted to this thread and the one on LSA lol This is my Young and the Restless, my All My Children, my General Hospital!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Uh!!! Why cant I do anything on LSA yet?!?!? I'm seriously addicted to this thread and the one on LSA lol This is my Young and the Restless, my All My Children, my General Hospital!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Ikr...lol. Still feel bad for the kids and this is just like a soap.

10 char

GoldenRule

Sooooo...some guy says we are just "kicking it" and "having fun". I think I shall get pregnant by him! Remarkably genius!!

Mz.MoMo5235

And the tea keeps spilling....

http://imgur.com/a/RhKA8

Usually I'm so "hehe-haha" abour taren tea, but this one made me mad! This man was not only physically cheating but emotionally cheating! They are sick and I truly hope his peen falls off! Taren already has loose booty, that's gotta be rough. But I really hope his peen falls right off during his next shower.

I pray the soon to be ex wife a beautiful life, emotional recovery, and the peace of mind knowing she didnt birth that mans children and will be free of him.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using LHCF please ignore typos