Where's KimmayTube?

g.lo

She never said the bolded. She said that baking soda can be as damaging to your hair as a relaxer.

I think it is interesting that you come into every kimmaytube thread and go hard at this chick. Did she sleep with your man or something?

As I told you in the other thread, she is not selling her leave-in with KCKT. She freely posted the recipe she uses to YT. As a result, I am pretty sure the KCKT manufacturers are making MORE money and a lot of people are benefiting from using the doctored leave-in. There are dozens of follow-up videos by other youtubers who are getting the same positive results from using her recipe and techniques.

Once again this crabs-in-a-barrel mentality has to stop. You don't think much of her advice, fine... don't follow her advice. Do YOU and move on. But coming into every thread about her dogging her makes YOU look like a petty, jealous, hater. The negativity is not necessary.

telling ya, kimmay gonna split LHCF:nono:
i don't mind her. i think she does offer good advices and i will always support black entrepreneur!!:yep:

Rei

^agreed...I think its kind of funny that everyone always talks about how there needs to be more black entrepreneurs but then when one pops up everyone hates them (i'm thinking about macherie as well) :lol: the whole 'anyone can do what they do' excuse is kind of lame. Why don't they do it then? Then we can support them too. Those who don't want to buy their products/take their advice don't have to. The advice is for those who haven't figured out their hairgame yet, not for people who already have a solidified regimen that is working for them.

I just don't get it. I don't listen to Kimmaytube for advice because our hairtypes are different (and not even in terms of numbers, just in looks, density, how it reacts to products, etc), so I see her advice and KIM, not ride on her back all day about how she's scamming folk sellin 12 dollar headbands. Look how many folk are out there selling scented shea butter as their own concoction. More power to them I say, if people want to purchase, then they want to purchase *shrug*

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I never participate in these threads because they never end well, but for the record, I am thankful I found her because I like the leave-in recipe she freely provided.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

She never said the bolded. She said that baking soda can be as damaging to your hair as a relaxer.

I think it is interesting that you come into every kimmaytube thread and go hard at this chick. Did she sleep with your man or something?

As I told you in the other thread, she is not selling her leave-in with KCKT. She freely posted the recipe she uses to YT. As a result, I am pretty sure the KCKT manufacturers are making MORE money and a lot of people are benefiting from using the doctored leave-in. There are dozens of follow-up videos by other youtubers who are getting the same positive results from using her recipe and techniques.

Once again this crabs-in-a-barrel mentality has to stop. You don't think much of her advice, fine... don't follow her advice. Do YOU and move on. But coming into every thread about her dogging her makes YOU look like a petty, jealous, hater. The negativity is not necessary.

you go haaaaaaard in the muth-fuuuuuuu-paint!:yep:

bronzebomb

KimmayTube's name is like Kryptonite! It turns normally sane women into haters!

Everyone has their own "thing". If you like her, you'll follow her and watch her videos, if not, K.I.M.!

Just let that girl do her.

Personally I didnt care for her vids so I dont watch them. Thats it. She wont swoop down like a ghetto bird and get me. Well....from her attiude one may be so inclined to think so but still. Everthang aint for everybody. If she wants to sell beetlejuice with breastmilk for hair growth or retention so be it. No one has to buy it. If she wants to sell bobby pins for $20 a pack, so be it. No one is being forced to buy it, no?

Just let her do her. But I will sit back and laugh at the madness whenever her name is mentioned. :lachen:

Last edited:

PPGbubbles

I like when her name is mentioned.... It makes for good thread reads.

Did one pop up yet on her last two videos on her flat iron experience????

Aireen

KimmayTube's name is like Kryptonite! It turns normally sane women into haters!

Everyone has their own "thing". If you like her, you'll follow her and watch her videos, if not, K.I.M.!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

*Ahem* I'm sorry but not everyone that leaves a disapproving comment is a hater. I left one, I'm just being silly lol. :lol: I'm actually glad that her leave-in helps people. :look:

Last edited:

EllePixie

I hope Kim is paying some of y'alls bills or or giving you scraps of old ribs or something....I swear to baby Jesus people fight over this woman more than ANYONE on this board! People in the other thread were saying Leobody looked like a MAN and nobody was pulling out the claws like this...

That being said...please continue.:pop:

Aireen

I hope Kim is paying some of y'alls bills or or giving you scraps of old ribs or something....I swear to baby Jesus people fight over this woman more than ANYONE on this board! People in the other thread were saying Leobody looked like a MAN and nobody was pulling out the claws like this...

That being said...please continue.:pop:

:lachen:

Girl, lemme be honest with you. I'll make comments for a good laugh and to encourage more comments to have my laugh too. Don't care who it makes famous lol, I'm perfectly happy bein' lil' ol' me. :lachen: :pop:

EllePixie

Girl, lemme be honest with you. I'll make comments for a good laugh and to encourage more comments to have my laugh too. Don't care who it makes famous lol, I'm perfectly happy bein' lil' ol' me. :lachen: :pop:

HAHAHAHAHA you instigator! So messy...I love it! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Eluv

I like kimmayTube :) I like watching positive professional black women with proper grammar.

LovelyNaps26

i think kimmytube looks best with her hair in its natural state. there are some like LHDC2011 who have swanging straight hair but i don't think kim is necessarily one of them :look:

had she flat ironed bone straight and the results still not measured up it would have been a low hanging head day for real. at least she can say "i didn't flat iron for it to be bone straight" to explain the results. :yep:

btw, i actually prefer lightly flat ironed natural hair since bone straight looks limp on many people (including myself). i think people expected to see her hair truly straightened rather than somewhat flat ironed, reverting hair.

BostonMaria

You guys are all haters!

bronzebomb

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

*Ahem* I'm sorry but not everyone that leaves a disapproving comment is a hater. I left one, I'm just being silly lol. :lol: I'm actually glad that her leave-in helps people. :look:

:ohwell:I don't even remember your comment...so it wasn't directed toward you (just a general statement). But in NeNe Leakes words "A hit dog will holler!":lachen:Girl, where are your videos? Your hair is bomb.com right?

I like Kim's hair kinky...and I never thought I would say that...Up until 2 years ago I disliked natural hair.