Ms.Tamron Hall - MSNBC Anchor

This lady is absolutely stunning!

Not trying to hijack the thread but on weatherchannel.com, there's an AA lady ( I believe her name is Betty Davis) and she has some blinging, swinging, layered bsl hair. I wish my hair looked like hers...

truthbetold

Pretty sure its real. She was covering the Olympics in China this past summer and that head was a mess. The humidity ruined the style. That cut is the business though.

Last edited:

ImFree27

I think it's her hair...she just prob get her hair done all the time..don't they do their hair and makeup before they go on the air...like other t.v. hosts...i think it's hers it doesnt look like a wig at all...

LivingDoll

You know what, back in the day, I used to wear my hair a li'l like that and folks thought it was a wig too :)perplexed)... I say it's hers.

me~:rolleyes:

I think it's hers. When I had my Halle cut, people always asked if it was a wig. If you have thick hair relaxed bone straight, it can definitely look like that.:yep:

Me too...people would always tell me that my hair looked like a wig when it was short. :yep:

It looks like hers, it's very pretty and so is she.

OMG your hair is gorgeous!

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
Sometimes it's real, sometimes she rocks a little extra. Her mom, Mary is my aunts next door neighbor and of course - she asked :lachen: . Her mom is very friendly I wonder if I can get my aunt to ask her who does her hair for those of you who live in that are and my be interested.

Last edited:

naptime

Bumping :)

I need suggestions... if you wanted to look like a news anchor, which wig would you get? I need ideas :)