2 Inches In 4 Months Challenge (sep - Dec 2015)

JoyBelle

I will flat iron this week and attach that pic as well.

Attachments

• image-7444857.jpg
    image-7444857.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 64

charmtreese

I would like to join!

1. Starting pic (required for official challengers)
2. Current Length: APL
3. Regimen: weekly wash, DC, twist, protein treat when needed, daily M & S
4. What will you do to achieve your goal: keep with my regimen, vitamins, juicing, sulfur, and exercise
5. Anything else you would like to share: not right now

Attachments

• image-4037928780.jpg
    image-4037928780.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image-3245278088.jpg
    image-3245278088.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 83

faithVA

The December celebrations threw me off of my hair game. So now I need to settle in and be patient for January and February. I need to stick to flat twist for 2 more months, spritz nightly and baggy. I will oil my scalp and steam a few times a week. And I will stick with my twice a week washes.

I will also add some much needed diet and exercise in January as well.

curls4daze

Oops already post it. Ignore. But BUMP

Attachments

• image-1060340757.jpg
    image-1060340757.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

faithVA

I need to get my pics posted as well. This weekend I'm going to put in flat twist extensions and give myself a styling break. Plan to hide my hair throughout January.

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
I'm in :grin: I've been wanting to join some challenges for awhile now.

Attached below
2. Current Length
BSL
3. Regimen: DC weekly and braid hair
4. What will you do to achieve your goal
-Take vitamins
-Eat more fruits, vegetables and protein
-Baggy hair 3-4 times per week
-Scalp massage a few times per week
5. Anything else you would like to share
I hope to reach MBL (or at least be grazing it) by the end of the challenge

Attachments

• DSCN66493.JPG
    DSCN66493.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 58

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I have so much stuff to do around the house. I can't bring in the new year with a messy home :lol: Once all that is done I will do a scalp massage and roll my hair on flexirods.

I did a search and destroy earlier today. This is the last beneficial trimming day of the year so if you must dust, s&d, trim, etc. this is the perfect time.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Prettymetty Great minds think alike lol I'm about to get up off my arse and start cleaning this house. Also, I finally got that trim I've been fussing about lol.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
1. Starting pic (required for official challengers):See below.

2. Current Length: Neck - length.

3. Regimen: Co-wash and DC (alternate moisture / protein) Keep up on my vitamins, sleep, water. Stretch relaxer to 12 weeks, trim w/relaxer. Clarify/chelate once a month. Use heat sparingly.

4. What will you do to achieve your goal. See #3

5. Anything else you would like to share: I'd like to say "You grow girls/ladies/womenfolk!"

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141231_185911.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141231_185911.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 44
  • ForumRunner_20141231_185924.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141231_185924.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 52

jprayze

image-1098597020.jpg

Current Length BSL trying to get to MBL by the end of this challenge

Regimen Flat ironing 1/mo. Roller sets in between. Buns! I need more buns in my life to protect those ends! Protein every other month starting in January or as needed. Moisture DCs 2x a month. Thinking about crochet braids as a protective style.

What will you do to achieve your goal Hairfinity (just ordered 2 bottles) In the meantime, I will be taking MSM 2000 mcg and will cut back to 1000 once I get the HF. MN every other day Liquid gold sulfur on opposite days Tea rinses help my hair stay strong and healthy

Last edited:

nisemac

updated my post and did my hair yesterday. noticed some breakage at the nape...has to be the wig comb so i will remove that and rub JBCO on that spot regularly.

trying a different wig that will hid all of my hair.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I might buy a cheapie wig today from the bss to get me through the next few weeks. I'm not getting my hair done again until 1/20 and it's a hot mess. I can't do anything besides a bun :nono:

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I'm joining! I will post my starting picture and information next week when I take my braids out but I wanted to subscribe so I don't forget.

Happy New Year

MzOptimistic

@faithVA here's my starting pics. I'm 6 weeks post with a lot of ng:grin:

2. Current Length~BSL
3. Regimen- Wash & DC once a week, Baggy ends overnite then Bun in the Am, take Collagan Pills and Bamboo Silica, Biotin and MSM Powder.
4. What will you do to achieve your goal-Continue to baggy my ends overnight with leave in conditioner, grape seed oil and Profectiv Health Ends Cream and Bun in the Am. My ends are in pretty good shape so I will trim when needed. I dont really use heat and I air dry.
5. Anything else you would like to share~ I make sure to Co Wash with I am Hair Conditioner wash and always go to sleep with a satin scarf on. That's pretty much it for now:yep: I plan to be MB between April & June. HHJ

Attachments

• TS_Pics.jpg
    TS_Pics.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

gvin89

updated my post and did my hair yesterday. noticed some breakage at the nape...has to be the wig comb so i will remove that and rub JBCO on that spot regularly.

trying a different wig that will hid all of my hair.

I feel you...I have some breakage in the nape and I think it is from the way my hair is braided for the crochets and the elastic from my bonnet. I also noticed my edges are thinning again...gotta be the bonnet. I'm gonna switch to my satin scarf and see what happens.

gvin89

Taking my crochets out this week....debating on if I should just 2 strand twist my hair or if I should get braid extensions so that I can go 2 months without doing anything out. If I go with braids, I will leave my edges out....too fragile to handle the weight of a braid.

nisemac

seems my scalp is sensitive. i can barely go 3-4 day without washing/rinsing. and doing so requires me to redo some of the cornrows. the nape is so fine that the ends come loose very easily.

i have noticed that my kinkiest/coarsest part is getting much softer since i've been sealing with JBCO. i make sure to leave my hair sopping wet when i apply and it seems to be working.