2015 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Okay so I just took my braids out and here are my pictures. Left Oct 4th right is today (Jan 8th). The back is growing a little faster than the front. My hair feels thicker but I don't know until I flat iron for my bday in April. The right pictures will be my starting pictures for this challenge.

Awesome growth.

dede1129

I wish these pills didn't make me breakout like crazy even with zinc. They gave me awesome growth on my heair and face with pimples. Ahhh I will admire from afar. Happy growing ladies.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I'm almost halfway through my 4th bottle and haven't gained any weight.

Before I heard about Manetabolism I was going to try Hairfinity (so glad I didn't). It seems to have way more side effects. Breakouts, thinning of hair once stopping them..and now weight gain :-/

Glad I made the choice. haha

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Oh yeah...I forgot to mention that when I took my braids out I seemed to have a lot less shedding...especially since I had them in for about two months. Hopefully less shedding means thicker hair since more strands are staying on my head

I just got a fresh set of beehive braids (lol) because I protective style using wigs..so my next length check will be at the end of Feb.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I have about a week left in my first bottle. Won't be doing a length check until I finish the third bottle in March. My mom is about to experiment with a sew in on my hair next week. She thinks she's a professional now because she watched a few YouTube videos and fixed a track in my sister's sew in. :lachen: Somebody pray for me...

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Soooo I decide to take a peak in the bottle to see how many days I really have left and...there's only 5 pills in the bottle....ummmm I know that I take 2 a day so why is my bottle short a pill? And I know I didn't drop any. I really want to email her about the missing pill but at the same time I don't want to even be bothered with the hassle of trying to get a refund for one pill or have them send me a single pill. Smh. When I open this next bottle and every bottle after, I'm counting every single pill.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I received my 60 day supply from amazon and started today. I hope i see results.

Yay! and you should definitely see some results. When I started my first bottle it wasn't until about halfway in that I started to notice some growth. So don't get discouraged if you don't see growth right away.

Can't wait to see your results

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Soooo I decide to take a peak in the bottle to see how many days I really have left and...there's only 5 pills in the bottle....ummmm I know that I take 2 a day so why is my bottle short a pill? And I know I didn't drop any. I really want to email her about the missing pill but at the same time I don't want to even be bothered with the hassle of trying to get a refund for one pill or have them send me a single pill. Smh. When I open this next bottle and every bottle after, I'm counting every single pill.

I count my vitamins to see how many I have left too. Luckily I've never been short any vitamins but I have read where people have either been missing one, or have one extra.

As expensive as these vitamins are every single pill needs to be in there lol.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I count my vitamins to see how many I have left too. Luckily I've never been short any vitamins but I have read where people have either been missing one, or have one extra. As expensive as these vitamins are every single pill needs to be in there lol.

Exactly. And after all the drama I had to go through to get them I'll probably send them an email and ask that my missing vitamin be included with my Mother's Day order or that 50¢ be deducted :lachen:

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
sorry for all of the back to back posts..every time I think I'm done I think of another thing to say lol

Maybe about a month ago I started to notice that my lashes seemed to be getting longer. I decided to just let them be for a little while (because I always lose lashes during the eye makeup removal process) to see if they were really growing and maybe getting thicker.

So tonight I decided to put some mascara on and YES they are noticeably longer! They aren't really any thicker but they are definitely longer.

It could be the Manetabolism :)

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
sorry for all of the back to back posts..every time I think I'm done I think of another thing to say lol Maybe about a month ago I started to notice that my lashes seemed to be getting longer. I decided to just let them be for a little while (because I always lose lashes during the eye makeup removal process) to see if they were really growing and maybe getting thicker. So tonight I decided to put some mascara on and YES they are noticeably longer! They aren't really any thicker but they are definitely longer. It could be the Manetabolism :)

:yep: they make your lashes grow. For some reason it only affects certain hair on your body. My hair and my lashes grow, thankfully body or facial hair doesn't...I would love for some eyebrow growth though. My brows haven't been right since I tried to save myself $8 back in high school :look:

briana87

I just ordered a two month supply so I'll be glad to join the challenge. I plan to post a starting length picture when my length check T-shirt arrives. Can't wait!

Asha's-Hair

Just finished my first bottle. I couldn't do a length check at the beginning as I was in crochet braids.

This is where I am now. Past MBL on my way to waist length.
I have three more bottles of manetabolism but hopefully I can get to waist length by April.

Happy growing

Attachments

• image-780820457.jpg
    image-780820457.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 68

Karmi

I finished my first bottle of Hairfinity and started the next. I definitely got some extra growth. I would say at least 3/4 of an inch. But, I was seriously scissor happy this month and probably chipped of 1/2 an inch.

I'm feeling a little jealous with you ladies taking manetabolism. From what I saw on YouTube they generally get more growth.

Oh well 3 more bottles and I can join the fun.

eaoneal11

So the Exact same thing happened to me. I just took 1 pill out my next bottle and hoped it was an extra one :)

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Just opened my second bottle. I'm about to count these pills. It better be 60. I can see a little growth but I refuse to do a length check until i finish 3 bottles. My diet and water intake still suck and I've fallen off with exercise. Definitely need to get all that together to maximize my growth.

gorgeoushair

I counted my pills some days after I started because I couldn't remember if I took them for that day and I had an extra pill unless I counted wrong.

eaoneal11

sorry for all of the back to back posts..every time I think I'm done I think of another thing to say lol

Maybe about a month ago I started to notice that my lashes seemed to be getting longer. I decided to just let them be for a little while (because I always lose lashes during the eye makeup removal process) to see if they were really growing and maybe getting thicker.

So tonight I decided to put some mascara on and YES they are noticeably longer! They aren't really any thicker but they are definitely longer.

It could be the Manetabolism :)

Mine are too!!! I put mascara on the other night and my husband accused me of wearing fake eyelashes lol

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I want to try the green tea deep conditioning mask but since it's already super expensive (17.99) I want to wait until she does free shipping lol.

There is a retailer in my area but whenever I'm ready to buy it it's sold out. the guy who works there said there is a waiting list. I was like "a waiting list for some conditioner???" Lol. Her products are really starting to become popular.

She did a sale for valentines day last year so I'm going to wait it out.

Funmi333

I've been taking these for 3 months so far. I can't really tell the difference compared to my normal growth, but then again I haven't been actually measuring - Just eyeballing. I still have 3 bottles left