Where do you get your essential oils?

Cherokee-n-Black

I see a lot about adding them to stuff like veggie glycerin + water and other products. I'd like to add a couple to some stuff I'm using/trying, but can't tell where to find them....not sure if online sources are reliable, pricing fairly, etc...where do you go?

Nonie

I see a lot about adding them to stuff like veggie glycerin + water and other products. I'd like to add a couple to some stuff I'm using/trying, but can't tell where to find them....not sure if online sources are reliable, pricing fairly, etc...where do you go?

Amazon has erythang! and you can compare pricing.

www.mountainroseherbs.com is an awesome source of just about any oils.

Whole Foods, Vitamin Shoppe, Wegmans...also sell essential oils.

Prudent1

GNC really?? The one's I've frequented have not sold EO:nono:? I always have to go to local HFS, Whole Foods, and as a last resort, internet sources like amazon or mountain rose herbs.:yep: Thanks goodness for local HFSs!!

Anakinsmomma

GNC really?? The one's I've frequented have not sold EO:nono:? I always have to go to local HFS, Whole Foods, and as a last resort, internet sources like amazon or mountain rose herbs.:yep: Thanks goodness for local HFSs!!

Yep, I was really surprised. I did notice the selection varies by store. I found lavender, jojoba, apricot, avocado, and ylangylang oil at one and just lavender at another.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

kittikat24

I get my essential oils and aloe vera gel from iherb.com
They have discount prices and super fast shipping...
In my siggy, theres a coupon code if you're interested :grin:

Cherokee-n-Black

I swear, and NYC ladies correct me if I'm wrong, but NONE of the GNC's or Vitamin Shoppe's ever seem to have what people tell me you can get there. Granted, the stores are about the size of my living room, but I don't think the ones in the city have the same inventory. I'm going to check Whole Foods and the online resources people mentioned. I like to stick with tried and true (most of the time). Thanks ladies!

Jewell

Ebay, vitacost.com, iherb.com, mountainroseherbs.com, Vitamin Shoppe stores, Whole Foods, and just do a search on Yahoo or Google for "buy essential oils"...more sites will come up than you can possibly use!

My Ayurvedic oils and herbs I've started directly buying from Indian sellers and India...the mark-up is not there like many U.S.-based companies importing and reselling have. I will also be trying some Chinese Traditional Medicine products...buy from sites that sell directly from China--it will be cheaper!

Anakinsmomma

I swear, and NYC ladies correct me if I'm wrong, but NONE of the GNC's or Vitamin Shoppe's ever seem to have what people tell me you can get there. Granted, the stores are about the size of my living room, but I don't think the ones in the city have the same inventory. I'm going to check Whole Foods and the online resources people mentioned. I like to stick with tried and true (most of the time). Thanks ladies!

Yea, GNC can really be hit or miss. The one by Target in Staten Island is the one with the essential oils. So if you already live in SI it's great. But definitely not worth the $13 toll :nono:

Cherokee-n-Black

Yea, GNC can really be hit or miss. The one by Target in Staten Island is the one with the essential oils. So if you already live in SI it's great. But definitely not worth the $13 toll :nono:

LOL. Yeah, I'm serious about my hair care, but not quite that serious. :lol:

cocoagirl

Ebay, vitacost.com, iherb.com, mountainroseherbs.com, Vitamin Shoppe stores, Whole Foods, and just do a search on Yahoo or Google for "buy essential oils"...more sites will come up than you can possibly use!

My Ayurvedic oils and herbs I've started directly buying from Indian sellers and India...the mark-up is not there like many U.S.-based companies importing and reselling have. I will also be trying some Chinese Traditional Medicine products...buy from sites that sell directly from China--it will be cheaper!

Jewell can you please share the Indian sellers/sites that you use?
thx

CodeRed

Ebay and pippingrock.com... I've only ordered from ebay so far but I think I'm going to start with Pipping Rock too.