2015 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

bebezazueta

On bottle #4. Doing a length check next week at 3.5 bottles in.

I started at below APL after a mini chop and got to BSL after 2 bottles. I should be back to MBL next week.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I have fallen off with these the past few days. I really need to get a pill organizer. I'm ready to get back on track. Also going to purchase more multivitamins and some fish oil. I need to maximize my growth. If I can remember today I'm going to order some bamboo tea. I have been wearing my hair in medium/small twists under a wig. I plan on protective styling until March of 2016 to protect my ends. When I wash my hair in two weeks I'll be switching to corn rows under my wings.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
KinksAndInk

The pill organizer has really helped me stay consistent. I keep it in my bathroom right next to a bottled water.

On another note. I had to cancel my silk press appointment for Wednesday. I'll probably reschedule it for the following Wednesday because spring break is coming up for our students so I'll have a week off.

Can't wait to see my results after 6 bottles because my hair has really grown. I hope she never changes the formula.

tallnomad

I think I'd like to try these. I've been taking Viviscal for awhile, but with them, I noticed more thickness as opposed to length and length is what I want.

Have any of you taken Viviscal? If so, do you like these better than Viviscal?

Sounds like many of you are really gaining inches!

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I think I'd like to try these. I've been taking Viviscal for awhile, but with them, I noticed more thickness as opposed to length and length is what I want. Have any of you taken Viviscal? If so, do you like these better than Viviscal? Sounds like many of you are really gaining inches!

I wanted to give viviscal a try but I wasn't trying to pay 34 dollars i so continued to do my research on hair vitamins.

With Manetabolism I'm not for sure if my hair is thicker but it's Definitely longer. I track my growth with measuring tape and I pretty much get about 3/4 inch a month.

I just added Maca Root to my vitamin regimen (I heard it boosts energy) so I'm really hoping it doesn't mess with my Manetabolism growth or else it will have to go lol.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I will continue to follow you ladies but I am waiting on sale. My local natural hair store here is out of stock, and I am on the waiting list. I have tried them before for 2 months and was successful at growing in my edges some.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I hope she has an Easter sale with at least 25% off. I need one more bottle. I am currently on my third.

She might. I do remember that she had a Mother's Day sale last year. Can't remember the details though..this around the time when I first heard about Manetabolism and was convinced that my GNC ultranourishair vitamins could give me the same results for half the cost lol. Boy was I wrong lol.

OAN: started my 6th bottle yesterday. I'm going to Chicago for my bday next week and will be getting a silk press before I leave town. Of course I'll post pics.

naturalfinally

Ok Ladies!! I just received an email from The Mane Choice with 25% off using easter25 as the promo code! I placed another 6 month supply in the basket and tested the promo. It took off $31 which took the price to $94.:drunk: For all of you long haired ladies, go get them!!

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Ok Ladies!! I just received an email from The Mane Choice with 25% off using easter25 as the promo code! I placed another 6 month supply in the basket and tested the promo. It took off $31 which took the price to $94.:drunk: For all of you long haired ladies, go get them!!
*goes to check my email for this sale* I know I'm on their email list but I didn't get this when I checked mine a few hours ago. Unless by just you mean they JUST sent it lol.

I'm all stocked up on vitamins but I want to try the green tea mask.

Thank you for posting!

Last edited:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I picked up 6 bottles of Manetabolism today I will start them tomorrow. I will also post pictures in the morning after I have washed my hair.

nycutiepie

I have a bottle of these but haven't started as yet. I currently take biotin and I'm wondering if I should stop since Manetabolism has biotin in it. Does anyone take biotin separately while taking Manetabolism?

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
For some reason with the changes that were made to LHCF I can't upload the pics here. I will just add them in my Fotki.

Last edited:

divinerae

I purchased 6 bottles during the sale which will bring me up to 8 months. I'm currently on my second bottle and can't wait to do a length check.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I have a bottle of these but haven't started as yet. I currently take biotin and I'm wondering if I should stop since Manetabolism has biotin in it. Does anyone take biotin separately while taking Manetabolism?

I don't. There is so much biotin in Manetabolism that I didn't want to overdue.

In other news..made a hair appt for Wednesday so my 6th month length check will be coming soon

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Took my pills today, Manetabolism, Iron, and MSM.

I also think I might be getting a little trim and it flat ironed for a better beginning progress picture. I will see. I wanna get it braided up too and hide under a wig. Im going to try to do that sometime this week, if I don't get it trimmed.

sgold04

I think I will re-order a few bottles and try to stay consistent this time. It works really well for me, but then I forget. I haven't been retaining as much as I would like, so this will give me the boost I need before my next trim.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
I knew this was coming!! When she started traveling and being featured In magazines I knew It was only a matter of time before a new formula came out.

I do believe that the "enhanced formula" will be just as good if not better. I have a one year supply of the old formula left so of course I'm gonna finish those before I try the new one lol.

If any of y'all have the new one please update us on your thoughts. And if anyone is able to compare the two please let us know your thoughts too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 35

Karmi

I order a 4 month supply of the Plus formula. Ughh, I missed the sale since I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue with hair vitamins. But I want to do a fair comparison of hairfinity and manetabolism. I'm almost done with my 4th bottle of Hairfinity and I'm pretty sure they were a waist of money. I don't see any significant growth. I'll post a manetablism starting pic when they arrive.