2015 Use Up The Stash Challenge: Session 3

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Mizani Coconut Souffle is the hardest thing to get rid of. My hair is fine and it doesn't take a lot to satisfy it. Its about 2 tbsp left Im hoping to get rid of it by the end of this season.

CodeRed

You know, when I'm done with this challenge... I think I'm going on a haul in late May/early June for some of that "new" ORS Shealicious stuff and Hask conditioners. I remember really liking Hask, especially that Macadamia Oil Deep Treatment...

There's still 5 weeks left of this challenge so I won't be derailed. I'll just make a list and check it twice... or a few hundred times :lol:

CodeRed

You know, when I'm done with this challenge... I think I'm going on a haul in late May/early June for some of that "new" ORS Shealicious stuff and Hask conditioners. I remember really liking Hask, especially that Macadamia Oil Deep Treatment...

There's still 5 weeks left of this challenge so I won't be derailed. I'll just make a list and check it twice... or a few hundred times :lol:

So... I didn't wait :( I bought 4 packs of Hask conditioners. I wanted to buy the accompanying bottles but nope... I think I'll save them for use until after the challenge though... I was anticipating buying that Shealicious stuff and since I can't find it, I guess I had to buy something :lol:

CodeRed

So... I didn't wait :( I bought 4 packs of Hask conditioners. I wanted to buy the accompanying bottles but nope... I think I'll save them for use until after the challenge though... I was anticipating buying that Shealicious stuff and since I can't find it, I guess I had to buy something :lol:

Add another one to that. I'm trying to find all the ones in the packet... I don't want the one in the green packet but there's a Monoi one that no one seems to have anymore. When I wasn't looking for it everyone seemed to have it... I think I'll stop buying for a while after I find it.

ImanAdero

I threw something out today...

Oh and added the DB leave in to water to make a spray... so I technically didn't use it up yet, but the bottle I gone!

I really must say, I am super proud of myself this challenge. I feel like I've been actually making a dent in my stash and that I'm making progress. Now of course I want new products, specifically some new sIS stuff, but I think I'm going to keep holding out and wait for someone to mention them having a sale so I can make a good haul for spring/summer.

faithVA

Haven't used anything up. Just going back and forth between using up a sample of curling cream and the blue roze flax seed gel.

CodeRed

Good luck to everyone with these Easter sales! :)

Try to stay strong but remember we still have 2 sessions left lol!

I think I'll make it to Easter but not a whole lot longer after that. I got a coupon for Ulta and they have Shea Moisture on sale plus that new ORS Shealicious and Hask stuff... The coupon ends on the 11th and I want to get at least 4 Shea Moisture masks for my daughter's hair and $50 gets you free shipping.

Ah well...if nothing else, I'll join the next challenge with less stuff than I began this one :lol:

randi415

Updated list. I fell off big time. SMH

- Shampoos and Co Wash
Elucence Moisture Benifits (2)*
As I Am co wash*
Nature's Gate

- Conditioners
SSI Avocado
Nature's Gate
Knock off organix (2)
Trader Joes TTT*
SM BLK soap

- Deep Conditioners
Naturellegrow marshmallow root & slippery elm* (2)
Herbal Blends*
Blue Malva
Aloe & Avocado
SM Purification Masque (4)*
APB Not easily broken

- Leave Ins/Moisturizers
Darcy's Daily Leave In*
SSI Moisture Mist
SSI Marula Hemp Butter
SSI Marchmallow Hair Cream
APB Ayurvedic Hair Cream
Moisturizing Hair Cream
Hair & Body Butta
Refresher
Leave In
Hair Lotion
SM JBCO

- Styling products/Butters/Pomades

Darcy's SCMHW
SSI exoctic pomade
Butters n Bars East African Shea* 16oz
Marie Dean Nilotica Shea 5oz*
BSS east african Shea (one use left)
SM JBCO edge treatment (2)

Sarenzo Ayurvedic Butter
Ampro clear ice
WetLine gel

Underlined items were purchased during this session.
*items I will not go without and should be the only items purchased but ummm.....

Last edited:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
Over the "break" we used up Nioxin Thermal Bliss and kms Flat Out Hot Pressed Spray. I opened up my tiny can of Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Styling Heat Protect Spray and it left DD's hair so shiny and silky that I found a deal on Overstock.com and bought four more cans. Good and bad...

NaturallyATLPCH

I am failing this challenge. I have bought some APB, Shea Moisture Professional, and Purification Masks from Curl Mart.
It's safe to say I have an addiction to buying hair products. I guess I will try again next session. I would say having braids will help, but shoot, if the sale is right I will buy then too.

Let us pray lol...