Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

natura87

natura87,

Well then, I should toss all things ST. I just tossed Knot Fairy (think that's the name). It discolored and looked weird. No thanks BUT in fairness, it is like 6 months old or older. :look:

RT: I cannot afford to buy short shelf life items because I just don't use up product that fast. Perhaps that's my fault and not the vendors but at any rate, if hurts tossing product.

I'm using it all up at this point. I will be doing a lot of wash and go's.:sad: I will get my monies worth and chock it up as a loss.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I need to see what's in my ST stash. I know I have a few items from BF 2013 :blush: that haven't been used. This spritz probably is going bad then :ohwell:

Finished a BoBeam oil, I may have 2 or 3 more in the stash :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Up:
x1 8oz The Pomade Shop's Peppermint Pomade (Hawaiian Plumeria) no back ups.

Ended up buying a 12oz Jar of HQS Greaseless Moisture with 40% discount.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used up APB Hair Cream in Coconut cream (multiple back ups).

Why did I lose my hair sample in the plastic baggie for my hair analysis somewhere in this darn stash? That tells me I need to use up/give away more stuff. smdh. :rolleyes:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
IDareT'sHair

^^^Girl no, because I was looking for it. It was annoying to get that sample too because they want a clean sample. We all know when we detangle we do it on conditioner soaked and/or oil soaked hair. I had to shampoo it clean, then try to detangle after shampooing in the shower. Not cool! :nono:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
^^So I found the sample. I will send it out tomorrow. Yeah, it was caught up in the stash! :lol: My stash honestly isn't as big as it used to be. However, I still really don't need to be participating in no Mother's Day sales. :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
^^So I found the sample. I will send it out tomorrow. Yeah, it was caught up in the stash! :lol: My stash honestly isn't as big as it used to be. However, I still really don't need to be participating in no Mother's Day sales. :lol:

Froreal3

Glad you found it! :up:

Can't wait to hear all about your Analysis.:brainy:

Yeah, I know what you mean about those M-Day Sales, but I also know I'll be hittin' PayNah on something.:look:

I've come to terms with that Very Harsh, Very Real Reality.:blush:...:lol:

Brownie518

Hey, girls. I always have issues trying to get to the site now. I guess that's the norm these days...

My SD shipped, should be here tomorrow. That's all I'm waiting for now.
I tried everything from APB already. I love the Green Powerhouse oil and the Not Petroleum Jelly. I'll be getting that in a few more scents very soon.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey, girls. I always have issues trying to get to the site now. I guess that's the norm these days...

My SD shipped, should be here tomorrow. That's all I'm waiting for now.
I tried everything from APB already. I love the Green Powerhouse oil and the Not Petroleum Jelly. I'll be getting that in a few more scents very soon.

@Brownie518

I know, it's a mess.:nono:

I read someplace they 'pose to be gettin' a different server.:perplexed

Pfft. they need to hurrah up':rolleyes:

Those APB prods sound good!:lick: I haven't returned there or SDs (yet).

Today I did buy:
SM Purification x2 (looks like they've changed name, consistency etc...I'm tryna' get the original version)
As I Am Coconut Cowash B2 G1 FREE

I hope I can hold it down.:look:

I saw where SSI is having an Easter Sale. I want some Okra, but I might wait until M-Day.:look:

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

I really need to get a couple of Okras then. I need to stay steady with the quick mild protein treats each week.

I used Herbal Blends DC last night and it was the bomb, as usual. And her shipping was quick!!

I'm trying to decide if I should make another quick APB order. I want to get a few more things real quick....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I really need to get a couple of Okras then. I need to stay steady with the quick mild protein treats each week.

I used Herbal Blends DC last night and it was the bomb, as usual. And her shipping was quick!!

I'm trying to decide if I should make another quick APB order. I want to get a few more things real quick....

Brownie518

Yeah. I want some Okra Winfrey too, but I think I'll wait. Hope I can stick to it.:look:

I've been doing a weekly Protein Rx too. I've been rotating Claudie's Reconstruction and CJ Repair Me.

But I have several others (Methi Step 1, Affirm, AO GPB etc...) if need be

Love Herbal Blends *good stuff*:lick: Yeah she does ship quick. :yep:

And I want a couple more Cleansing Conditioners from her.

I don't know what's good anymore at APB? :sad:

That thread moves so fast and everybody seems to love everything. I've completely lost track.:spinning:

That thread stay bumped!:lol: I can't keep up.

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

These are my APB favs:
Pudding
Organic Hair Tonic
Leave In spray
Green Powerhouse oil
Moisturizing conditioner
Ayurvedic hair creme
Hurry Up and Grow oil

My scents: Birthday Cake, Cake Bake, Red Velvet, Mango Pineapple
I plan to try Mimosa Mandarin and Whipped cream next order

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Used up a HairVeda Red Tea Conditioner and ended up having to open my 1 backup to complete my pre-poo this weekend. Although I love it lots, I won't be repurchasing anytime soon. Too much in my stash to use that does the same or better.

Brownie518

I finished up a few more things:

3 KV oils (Amla Brahmi, Fenugreek, and the Ocean Ego joint) still have backups
1 APB Hair Creme
1 Claudie's Vere oil
1 Garnier Fall Fight conditioner

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Sent in my hair sample. Think I'll hear back from them in a couple weeks. I'm eager to hear what they have to say.

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Waiting on:

Mission:Condition
Hydroquench Systems: x1 12oz Greaseless Moisture
Sally: As I Am Cowash Conditioner (x3)
CVS: SM Purification Masque (x2)

Last edited:

Beamodel

Hi beauties... Been lurking, not much posting.

I just purchased As I Am Leave-in Conditioner. Tonight was my first time using it and that stuff is amaze-balls. I'm really liking it.

My hair feels very soft, light weight and moisturized.