***2015 Delectable Deep Condition Challenge***

lovelycurls

Dc'd with
Silk dreams chocolate bliss conditioner
Shea moisture yucca baobab volumizing conditioner
Homemade ayruvedic oil mix

Rozlewis

Dc'd with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root , Slippery Elm DC, Porosity Control, Castor Oil, Honey, Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus under heat.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Deep conditioning with SD Mocha Silk Infusion and APB Pumpkin Marshmallow Moisturizing Condish under Hair Therapy Wrap for 45 minutes. :lick: Think I needed a bit of protein.

CluelessJL

DCing after shampoo again this week. Mix of emu oil conditioner, QP moisture, Motions reconstructor and honey, with probably a bit too much added silk amino acid powder (hand slipped!). Leaving on whilst doing housework but will also sit under the hooded dryer for about 20 minutes if I get a chance.

naturalagain2

DC'ed last night w/ Keracare Humecto Creme Condish (bought a 5 lb tub) mixed with APB Greenhouse Powerhouse Oil. I Dc'ed under the dryer for 30 mins. Nice smooth moisturized hair! Plan on using this exclusively along with my APB conditioners.

PJaye

DC’ed under a cap for a few hours with Naturelle Grow Mango & Coconut Water Treatment. My experience with this conditioner mirrors my earlier results – extremely soft and moisturized hair with less than average shedding and barely any breakage. I can’t stop reaching for this conditioner on wash/DC day.

CodeRed

Deep conditioned dry ends with conditioner/castor oil. Now deep conditioning steam with Nature's Advantage Fresh Apple conditioner/hempseed oil over vanilla mint chai tea rinse.

kupenda

Shampooed with Bobeam Cocoa Rhassoul bar and dc'd with Silk Elements before work but I don't like how my hair felt so I'm dc'ing again on dry-ish hair with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk and olive oil

CluelessJL

DCing after shampoo again this week. Mix of emu oil conditioner, QP moisture, Motions reconstructor and honey, with probably a bit too much added silk amino acid powder (hand slipped!). Leaving on whilst doing housework but will also sit under the hooded dryer for about 20 minutes if I get a chance.

Hmm, perhaps not too much silk - was easy to comb afterwards and saw less shedding than I've ever had...!

kupenda

Shampooed with Bobeam Cocoa Rhassoul bar and dc'd with Silk Elements before work but I don't like how my hair felt so I'm dc'ing again on dry-ish hair with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk and olive oil

I ended up sleeping in my conditioner. I just rinsed it out. My curls are back and I've got some nice definition plus hang. My bleached sections look and feel normal. Im still in dire need of a trim but I've not had the ability to get one lately. I'm all out of Mocha Silk. What was I thinking?!? Time to reup

CodeRed

Deep conditioning steam with Nature's Advantage Fresh Apple conditioner mixed with hempseed oil.

naturalagain2

Got my hair straighten last night and my hairdresser DC w/ Keracare Humecto and put me under the steamer for 20mins. I love that DC glad I bought a tub of it. It was my first time using the steamer. My hair was so soft.

randi415

Sunday's session:

DC'd w/ APB Not Easily Broken Herbal Conditioner. The look and texture was very similar to Naturellegrow MRSE but the performance was nothing like it. It was just ok. Going to finish it off maybe next time I'll use heat but I probably wont repurchase.

theRaven

CodeRed, how is that Mustard Oil going?

Last Saturday deep conditioned with Organics Hair Mayo for 90 minutes and Pantene 2 Minute Masque for 60 minutes. I needed to step up my haircare games, so I did a Black Tea rinse and used Alter Ego conditioning treatment. Hopefully that will slowly halt my hair shedding.