DECEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
I bought:
Banana Berry Hair and Body Cream
Raspberry Henna Hair Cream
Olive Bhringaraj Sugared Pink Hair Cream Double Vanilla scent
Pracaxi Peach Buttercreme

These are first time purchaes but, I have tried the Sweet Potato Cream before and it was very moisturizing for my mini twists.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
UGHHH!:wallbash:

I've been all up in that Siamese Twist site. Still haven't pulled the Trigger.

I think Imma wait.

Every thing does sound/look soooo delicious.:lick:

Can't wait to read the reviews.

Imoan

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
The only thing that I LOVE from siamese twists is the maracuja hair cream. It is FAB. I've tried just about everything she has but the new stuff. Good customer service, friendly and she loves feedback.

Last edited:

Lita

What have people bought from Siamese Twist, curious because she is having a sale and ingredients look good, havent seen too many reviews, thnks

Imoan Everything that I tried from this line has worked, her creams & butters are very concentrated,I still have creams that are full from last year.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I bought:
Banana Berry Hair and Body Cream
Raspberry Henna Hair Cream
Olive Bhringaraj Sugared Pink Hair Cream Double Vanilla scent
Pracaxi Peach Buttercreme

These are first time purchaes but, I have tried the Sweet Potato Cream before and it was very moisturizing for my mini twists.

CeeLex33 All of these are fabolous..The raspberry henna cream works really well at bringing back moisture after a protein treatment.. Olive I like to use this on my ends during cold winter months..Sweet potato is nice for the spring summer..majuca is nice to add in your henna paste & ayurvedic mixes,your hair will be really soft moisturized

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
CeeLex33 All of these are fabolous..The raspberry henna cream works really well at bringing back moisture after a protein treatment.. Olive I like to use this on my ends during cold winter months..Sweet potato is nice for the spring summer..majuca is nice to add been paste & ayurvedic mixes,your hair will be really soft moisturized

Happy Hair Growing!

^^^ALL OF THIS!!!! Thanks so much, I cant wait to try these! Her CS is top notch as well. I forgot to add that earlier too :)

SweetlyCurly

What have people bought from Siamese Twist, curious because she is having a sale and ingredients look good, havent seen too many reviews, thnks

I bought one of her butter creams (can't remember which in strawberry) the cream worked well but to me the smell was faint and I said so on the review. Sweetheart that she is she contacted me and sent me another one without me requesting it. For her costumer service alone I'd recommend someone giving her a try.

I also love her sweet potato cream (butter maybe?). It smells really good and super moisturizing.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
APB https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectBlends

We will reopen 12/31/2014 with our New Year's Sale. Help us bring in the New Year with 30% off your purchase with Coupon Code: NEWYEAR2015. Every customer will receive a 2 oz Sweet and Salty Body Scrub or 2 oz Moisturizing Body Custard with their purchase. Sale lasts from December 31st until January 4th!

I'm definitely ordering... dang I wasn't supposed to like another product line! :lol:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Primal Pit Paste (natural deodorant, body butter, scrubs, lip balm, air freshener, etc.)
Primalpitpaste.com

Final Countdown Inventory Sale
30% off EVERYTHING in our store!
Thank you for a great year and here is a special offer and rare savings of 30% off of ALL Primal Products! Sale starts NOW and goes until midnight EST on December 31, 2014!

30% off with coupon code: finalcountdown
(enter code at check out then click APPLY)

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Costco has vitamin supplements on sale.

Also salon size Nexxus Humectress conditioner and Therappe shampoo is on sale as well. Limit two per customer.

NaturallyATLPCH

Bellezza Naturale Skin

30% off, now until January 4, 2015
No minimum. Coupon code is 30offtotal

Huge bars of soap, very moisturizing. Plus she has hair things but I haven't tried them yet (except a hair mask but it's discontinued).

http:/https://www.etsy.com/shop/BellezzaNaturaleSkin?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count/

jlatr

75% off at Monique's natural hair care boutique: HAPPY NEW YEAR! WISHING YOU THE BEST IN 2015 AND BEYOND The BEST is yet to come! Email Subscribers Thank you for your support in 2014. As a valued customer and subscriber take 75% off clearance items using the code 'year14clearvip' on our website. Click here to be connected to our clearance section. This offer is valid through Friday January 2nd.

natura87

75% off at Monique's natural hair care boutique: HAPPY NEW YEAR! WISHING YOU THE BEST IN 2015 AND BEYOND The BEST is yet to come! Email Subscribers Thank you for your support in 2014. As a valued customer and subscriber take 75% off clearance items using the code 'year14clearvip' on our website. Click here to be connected to our clearance section. This offer is valid through Friday January 2nd.

They wont ship to my country. :nono:

blackeyes31626

she needs to stop bc I am so weak :sad: