DECEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
The Pomade Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThePomadeShop?ref=l2-shopheader-name#

Christmas Sale: All 4-ounce pomades are $11 and all 8-ounce pomades are $18 ( Dec. 14-24). No coupon code is needed. The prices have been adjusted to reflect the sale.

Just wanted to reiterate that this sale is still going on. We also have a new standing discount that may be used in conjunction w/the sale. Go to the vendor forum for deets. (Please do not post or distribute the code in the main forum. This is for members only).

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Foxy Mango is closing yall! :( But they're having a sale. :grin:

mzpurp

Bel Nouvo

www.belnouvo.com

Creamy Castor Custard DC Treatment & the Coco Castor Nector are both on sale for $10.50 (8 oz.)

blackeyes31626

Soultanicals
customer appreciation/year-end sale
50% off 12/26/14 starts @ 9am

Attachments

• st.jpg
    st.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Meridian

I just got my Black Friday package today and then it came in a envelope instead of a box.

I still haven't received my cyber Monday order that I got a shipping notice on 12/17. There has been no movement & on top of that, she just sent an apology email for the delay. I can only imagine how long it will take for those orders to go out. I just want my money back. The items I purchased were Christmas gifts. She's lost me as a customer.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
30% off at Hairitage Hydration :look: Code : HOLIDAY30
What?! I bought from her pre-BF cause I thought shoot she's closing so might as well. But danm... Lol maybe she just figured she'd give it another shot *look*

ETA- not trying to sidetrack this thread but when I saw that I was wth lollllll

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

^^
Dang, so if I place an order I'll probably get it right b/f their V-Day sale? :nono::ohwell:

Well I ordered the Detangling for Days bundle or whatever it is, the bundle that has all the Knot Sauce. I'm not pressed for it at all because
A) I know who I'm dealing with :lol:
B) I have sooooo much stuff from Black Friday to keep me occupied it's ridiculous.

But, I'm no fool either. If it takes too long to ship, a Paypal dispute will be filed. But she said when she replied to my inquiry about the bundles being 50% off that my goodies should ship this weekend. We will see. :look:

I hope you ladies eventually get your stuff.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
WAIT. :stop:

This can't be for real.

I am so done.

NaturallyATLPCH

:lol:

^^LOL She took a cue from Afroveda. Sorry for the side convo , but I just literally loled. :lol:

Froreal3

No Worries!:lol:

That side-convo thing was divachyk:drunk: We need to have this convo.:lol:

What?! I bought from her pre-BF cause I thought shoot she's closing so might as well. But danm... Lol maybe she just figured she'd give it another shot *look*

ETA- not trying to sidetrack this thread but when I saw that I was wth lollllll

flyygirlll2

I'm just glad you actually got your stuff. TBH I was secretly worried.:blush:...:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well I ordered the Detangling for Days bundle or whatever it is, the bundle that has all the Knot Sauce. I'm not pressed for it at all because
A) I know who I'm dealing with :lol:
B) I have sooooo much stuff from Black Friday to keep me occupied it's ridiculous.

But, I'm no fool either. If it takes too long to ship, a Paypal dispute will be filed. But she said when she replied to my inquiry about the bundles being 50% off that my goodies should ship this weekend. We will see. :look:

I hope you ladies eventually get your stuff.

NaturallyATLPCH

For some 'skrange' reason, I still get her Sales Info (at work).:ohwell:

I know I've unsubscribed from that madness.:lol:.....:look:

Those Sales look oh so tempting.....but for me not worth the Aggravation.:sad:

I guess if I really wanted something, I'd go to Hattache or Pampered & Twisted even though they probably stay OOS?:perplexed

Let us know when you get your stuff.:yawn:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
IDareT'sHair girl I was relieved when I got my package without any issues. I'm loving the Soft Coconut Marshmallow, still need to crack open the JOJ. I'm kinda tempted to buy another SCM but I'm going to have a seat for now lol.

OAN- I wish Komaza would have a sale .... I'm regretting not getting the Pona Treatmet and Scalp Butter. I received my package from them
today and had ordered on Monday... love the fast shipping.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Siamese Twists 30% off pre order sale

http://www.nsiamesetwists.com/

I will be having a 30% off Christmas Eve, Christmas day & the day after PRE-ORDER SALE!!! (12-24 to 12-26 @ midnight)
If you don't mind a wait time (2 wk) and want great products at a great price please check back on Christmas Eve morning (8 am) Shipping overages $1 or more will be refunded at shipping. Thanks, Nik

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Siamese Twists 30% off pre order sale http://www.nsiamesetwists.com/ I will be having a 30% off Christmas Eve, Christmas day & the day after PRE-ORDER SALE!!! (12-24 to 12-26 @ midnight) If you don't mind a wait time (2 wk) and want great products at a great price please check back on Christmas Eve morning (8 am) Shipping overages $1 or more will be refunded at shipping. Thanks, Nik
Thanks for posting this. I thought they had went out of business cuz I couldn't find them on etsy. Are the sale prices already applied or is there a code?

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Thanks for posting this. I thought they had went out of business cuz I couldn't find them on etsy. Are the sale prices already applied or is there a code?

I believe the sale prices are already reflected in what you're seeing. I just bought 2 products....will be my first time trying this line.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
^^^ yes the prices are already reflecting the sale. I've tried the sweet potato cream before which smelled delicious and was great for my mini twists!!!

Trying to decide on what to get. That olive pink sugar cream sounds yummy...

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
^^^ yes the prices are already reflecting the sale. I've tried the sweet potato cream before which smelled delicious and was great for my mini twists!!! Trying to decide on what to get. That olive pink sugar cream sounds yummy...
I've been wanting to try that henna cream forever.