The hype over WEN.

nzeee

WEN (+ qhemet) has changed my hair life. I don't worry about what to put in my hair anymore. and i LOVE washing it now. it always feels so soft; both during and after.

I don't know about balding or excessive dryness. My faves are fig and the 613 (hated hated hated the smell of the pumpkin so much and gave away most of my 8).

sunnieb

My mom called to tell me that her hair loves the WEN I gave her! :grin: She is a natural 4b/c and it made her hair noticeably softer and bouncy.

I gave her the WEN Fig, so I'm trying to decide which summer scent I'll give her. I'm trying to refrain from buying anymore until my next QVC shipment, but reading this thread isn't helping! :nono:

so1913

Ok, so I've been using Wen Six Thirteen the past three days and my curls have literally transformed! The definition towards the roots of my hair where usually more wavy and frizzy have clumped, smooth, and have more curl. The over all curl definition has improved and I'm having some amazing hair days. I didn't think I would see such noticeable changes because I thought my hair was "good", but its obvious my hair needed this. I'm definitely happy I splurged on this one and if I continue to have these results, I'll re-purchase.

krissyprissy

Im still using WEN after a year and it has made transitioning much easier. I have about 7 months of new growth and detangling is a breeze in the shower. I seriously believe I would not be able to transition without this stuff. My fav is the Fig but I have tried Sweet Almond Mint, Lavender, Vanilla, 613 and Pomegranate so far. My only fail wash was using the 613 to cleanse due to tangles but I love it as a leave-in.

candita

I used the 613 for the first time and love it. The smell is just heavenly without being overpowering. I used some coconut oil with rosemary to coat my scalp and hair for about an hour, then hopped in the shower and rinsed, then used the 613 to cleanse the hair, rinse off and add more 613 to leave on my hair while I finished showering, probably only 5 minutes. Rinsed off then added half a pump towards the ends as leave-in. Hopped out and then blew dry and flat ironed the hair.

The moisture level is not near the Fig or the Pomegranate but the drying and styling time for my hair went a lot quicker (means a lot at 6 weeks post). Plus my hair actually has some swing and moved in the wind. I’ll have to test it out using it with the normal WENs but this one after the first trial looks like a keeper!