Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Brown Butter Beauty's Neem Oil with my Leave-In. Will use "Sprout" after its dry.

I started to pick up a bottle of Walnut Oil (Ceramides) at this little shop I was at today but I passed it up.

beautyaddict1913

Im going to "invest" in scented Trigger for the holidays. That stuff is so good and I could really use it to seal this season but I don't like smelling like I rolled around on the floor of the Indian Supermarket lol. IDareT'sHair have u tried any of the scents from Trigger?

beautyaddict1913

Brownie518 Vanilla Poundcake sounds like it smells really good! Thanks for the review, I hope she still has that scent when I order. She seems to have sales often. I wasn't able to catch a sale the first time I bought it because it was so coveted at that time lol. Hope to catch the next one!

southerncitygirl

moisturized and sealed with hydroquench greaseless moisture and my hemp-sapote-jbco-evoo-evco mix today.

IDareT'sHair :look: good looking out, i placed an order last night for my goodies.:yep:

Last edited:

xu93texas

I'm still apply my sulfur oil mixture at night and sealing every morning with grapeseed/sesame oil blend.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Im going to "invest" in scented Trigger for the holidays. That stuff is so good and I could really use it to seal this season but I don't like smelling like I rolled around on the floor of the Indian Supermarket lol. IDareT'sHair have u tried any of the scents from Trigger?

:lol::lol::lol:

I must smell like that now because I'm pre-pooing with Vatika oil under a plastic cap. I need every herb and extract's goodness to infuse into my strands.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
:lol::lol::lol:

I must smell like that now because I'm pre-pooing with Vatika oil under a plastic cap. I need every herb and extract's goodness to infuse into my strands.

What a coincidence! I'm sitting with a headful of Dabur Vatika Oil now! I had a bottle under the sink that I haven't touched in ages and decided to use it tonight. That used to be a hot product back in the day, but it seems to have lost popularity.

Seamonster

Boy I threw the kitchen sink at my hair today
Rubbed my coffee emu oil mix into the scalp, let it sit for a while, massaged in some castor oil and MT, plopped some Claudie's on top of that.
Then sealed with avocado cloud.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Been consistently doing HOTs with IPN's Honey Pumpkin Butter. Trying to use it up. Will move on to IPN's Tealightful Shine once the HPB is done.

Ltown

Greyland
Today use neem and nettle on scap, ipn pumpkin on hair and sealed with jbco, all after a cowash so all of this will soak in.