Oils,Grease,& Oil(based)Pomades,Butters July 1 - Sept 30

An_gell

Did an overnight HOT with Cocoveda hair oil. I really like this oil I have never applied an oil straight out the bottle to dry hair and have the oil make my hair so soft upon application, and that's without heat. Not too fond of the smell though, but it's a typical ayurvedic oil. I really like it and think I might use to seal sometimes gotta figure out how to cover the smell though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
CurlsOnFire23

Thanks for posting this. It looks like such an awesome mixture.

We have quite a few "Mixtresses" in this Challenge, I am certain they will definitely appreciate having a new formulation (if they already aren't using it).

I may mix up some for Fall/Winter.:yep:

CurlsOnFire23

@CurlsOnFire23

Thanks for posting this. It looks like such an awesome mixture.

We have quite a few "Mixtresses" in this Challenge, I am certain they will definitely appreciate having a new formulation (if they already aren't using it).

I may mix up some for Fall/Winter.:yep:

No problem! I'll always share w/e I know for a fact works for me! I hope you love it when you try it out!

Ltown

Greyland
Using claudie coffee quinoa and castor oil mixture of left over something:look:

Last edited:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Oil rinsed and sealed with Gleau. Funnily since I've been oil rinsing I don't use as much oil in a comparable time frame as before.

LaidBak

Used an emu/jbco/grapeseed oil mix on my scalp to sooth it (its a little tender after my last relaxer). Smoothed Mizani supreme oil on my ends.

ResultsMayVary

not in the challenge but only wanted to say, I live by grease for sealing in moisture, it's the only thing that works for my hair!

Much luck ladies!

SimJam

finally added my cayenne infused castor oil to liquid gold ... felt yummy going on.

will have get one of those Jane Fonda head bands so I dont burn my eyes out when i exercise. the liquid gold alone nearly blinded me (Im being a drama queen) last week :lachen: