Greenhouse Effect Challenge

ms.mimi

I want to be in. Last night, I put alittle water on my hair and scalp, then oiled my scalp with JBCO. I put the baggy on and then my satin sleep bonnet for added warmth. In my Martin Lawrence Sheneneh Jenkins voice, "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!" My dry hard 4a/b hair was moisturzed and soft this morning. YES!!!!!!!! Between this and DC challenge my hopes are up:grin:

DivaJones

I want to be in. Last night, I put alittle water on my hair and scalp, then oiled my scalp with JBCO. I put the baggy on and then my satin sleep bonnet for added warmth. In my Martin Lawrence Sheneneh Jenkins voice, "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!" My dry hard 4a/b hair was moisturzed and soft this morning. YES!!!!!!!! Between this and DC challenge my hopes are up:grin:

Yes ma'am you will notice the more you do the more manageable your hair will be:drunk: so keep up the good work!

IMFOCSD

I would love to join this challenge...i hope its not too late. I baggy overnight every night and some days I bagg all day. I spray my hair w/water mixed with conditioner and seal with castor oil hair moisturizer. I have tried baggying with no product and it does nothing.

I have a pic which was taken on st patrick's day. A wash n go on texlaxed hair.

ForumRunner_20120403_204021.jpg

ms.mimi

Chile let me tell you.... I didn't use a thing on my hair last night, not even water! I just put the baggy and bonnet on and slept. This morning my head was ever so slightly damp and very moisturized!!!!! I can see how it gets better and better. I keep touching my hair. I need to stop. :grin: Tonight I will be using some water and a little leave in.

MsChelle

I spritzed a little water and used some JBCO on my ends and scalp...my hair is super soft today.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using LHCF

Last edited:

DivaJones

I am still doing this every night and I am still grateful for the results even though I am in the military my hair is very moisturized throughout the day!

chelleypie810

I'll be watching te challenge, but I wear my hair down most days.so on the days I plan to wear my hair up I will be doing this. About 2-3x a week.

growingbrown

I have been ding this since i started this challenge. So far so good. Some nights i spritz with my water/moisture mix or just plain moisturize and seal.

DivaJones

Just finished Co-washing my hair, m&s, and my hair feels really soft. Now about to go to sleep with my cap on my head!!!!!!!! Let's get it GHE

DivaJones

Chile let me tell you.... I didn't use a thing on my hair last night, not even water! I just put the baggy and bonnet on and slept. This morning my head was ever so slightly damp and very moisturized!!!!! I can see how it gets better and better. I keep touching my hair. I need to stop. :grin: Tonight I will be using some water and a little leave in.

Wait until you get 15-30 days in and you see the real difference in your hair! You will not be able to keep your hands out of your head then!

DivaJones

I have been ding this since i started this challenge. So far so good. Some nights i spritz with my water/moisture mix or just plain moisturize and seal.

You can still do the GHE on straight hair just wrap your hair first, put your scarf on, then the bag, and then the cap. I do this when my hair is straight and it looks like I came from the salon all shiny, and moisturized!

IMFOCSD

ResultsMayVary I think it would depend on the amount of producy you use on your hair before you put the baggy. I always spray my hair before so yes my hair is damp when I take my plastic cap off :)

I just moisturized with my water/conditioner mix, sealed with castor/mink oil hair moisturizer and I have my bag and scarf on.

Last edited:

Love Always

I did this last night. Co-washed hair, left some conditioner in and added a leave in plus coconut oil. I twisted my hair and put a plastic cap and scarf on. Woke up this morning and my hair feels good, I think I'll be doing this for now on...I'll be adding pics either today or tomorrow :yep:.

DivaJones

So today is Saturday and around 12pm I used evoo in my hair as a pre-poo and GHE ALL DAY until Sunday when I go in to my wash day! Lets get it GHE!

DivaJones

Did the GHE after my wash day. Moisturized and Sealed 2x's and GHE ALL day!! Time for PT(physical training) so I will talk to you guys later!!!!!!!!!

pookaloo83

I wear braidouts. Will that affect the hold?i don't want no damp braidout that is gonna revert.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

lamaria211

I did the GHE lastnight after I moisturized with HE LTR leave in and seald with SM Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Elixir. This morning I removed my bag and seald with EVCO

HighAspirations

I'm in, bit since I'm rocking a twa I figure this picture will work for starting since I'm using my phone. I am using challenge B. I love washing my hair to much