***BEST Moisturizing CONDITIONER EVER***

outspokenwallflower

leona2025, lol thanks for your glowing review of that product! I bought a pack of that stuff way back in Feb or late Jan I think...on the day it debuted in my BSS. Now they're completely out of it, but I've had the one packet sitting around in my house, waiting for me to use it. I will try it this weekend! :D

leona2025

I want to try this, but Im scared if I fall in love with it, they will change the formula .. Just like the Replenishing Pak... lol

I loved the replenishing pak too, until the formula changed. It doesn't work for me now. This stuff I love!

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I loved the replenishing pak too, until the formula changed. It doesn't work for me now. This stuff I love!

does that cond. have cones? I want to try it, but my hair hates cones. Thanks

ETA: it does have cones

Last edited:

AudraChanell

Soooo many recommendations! lol
As a loyal and faithful Silicon Mix and Salerm Wheat Germ user, I'm going to try the ORS rec.

kaytorry

Another goody is the Camille Rose Moisture Max conditioner. It can be used as both a rinse out and deep conditioner.

lamaria211

Silk Elements megasilk Treatment
Silk Elements Luxury Conditioner
SoftnFree GroHealthy Nothing But Intense Healing Mask
Queen Helen Cholesterol
Crece Pelo
AO Rosa Mosqueta

cutenss

I like Carol's Daughter Monoi Mask, and WEN 613, especially combined. I am also in love with Nutress moisturizing protein pak. I go to Sallys, and buy every pak they have. I have 8 paks at home now. And I will hit them up before I go back home. I tried this based on leona2025 rave review of it. One pak and I was hooked. I will look for her new HG conditioner to possibly replace the CD. That CD mask is expensive. I get the WEN 613 on auto-delivery through QVC. It is expensive too, but it is very concentrated, and lasts a long time.

4HisGlory

I've recently gotten hooked on Oyin Honey Hemp conditioner along with their leave-in. My hair is absolutely loving this stuff.

lamaria211

nappygirl said:
I've recently gotten hooked on Oyin Honey Hemp conditioner along with their leave-in. My hair is absolutely loving this stuff.

I think im finally gonna break down and order me some is the leave in better than the honey dew?

tomnikids3

Alter Ego Garlic Condish....staple for my hair. I even use to make my hair curly during the summer. I wash and wear don't rinse out and it gives nice waves curl and shine.

ellebelle88

Right now my staple deep conditioners are Sally's KeraPro conditioner and Silk Elements Megasilk. My staple co-wash is Suave Shea Butter and Almond Conditioner.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
At this moment in time...

Miss Jessie's Super Sweatback Treatment (even my hairdresser wants some of this after using it on me yesterday).

I have other staples and they are:
Wen Re-moist Hydrating Mask (Fig)
Agadir Argan Oil Moisture Masque
Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner

Britt

Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed
Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab

Pompous Blue

Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner - 3 in 1 product: Deep Conditioner, Rinse-Out Conditioner and Leave-in Conditioner. Can moisturize my hair very well after hard-core protein treatments and henna treatments.

PHYTOKARITÉ Deep nourishing brilliance mask - Very, very moisturizing. A little goes a long way.

Phytojoba mask - Another good moisturizing mask from phyto-usa.com

All of the above work well with or without steam.

AudraChanell

This is my cart... any opinions??
Can you tag me in your response?

Thanks!!