Hmm, where to purchase MEGA-TEK?...

Sindeee

Last edited:

JustKiya

There's actually a list of 'good' suppliers in the 3rd post of the sticky, I think it is.

You should PM DSD and ask her to add this as well, so that it doesn't get lost - free shipping is always a plus!

Aggie

Last edited:

Aggie

There's actually a list of 'good' suppliers in the 3rd post of the sticky, I think it is.

You should PM DSD and ask her to add this as well, so that it doesn't get lost - free shipping is always a plus!

Yes yes yes, I agree, pm DSD, this site needs to be added. Have you seent the gallon size price of the MT JK? Ooooh really good price:yep: - check it out. The price works out to like $75.00 off of 8 - 16 oz bottles. Whoa mama. I'm in the BUY NOTHING for July 2008 challenge again, so I can't even look at that this month - too tempting for me.

Last edited:

kkamara5

Bumping for more replies.....I would like to know the cheapest both product wise and shipping wise for the Mega Tek.....Thanks ladies

thinkpinkprincess

I ordered mine from easypetstore, I think? it was in the 3rd post of the new OCT/MT Challenge thread. I ordered it Friday. Has anybody had good results with this company, as far as shipping?

adf23

I ordered mine from Jeffer's Equine. www.jeffersequine.com

I believe I got mine for $26.95, minimal shipping, and it arrived 3 days later.

bad hair day

I have tried using mega tek with zero results. I bought 2 bottles at once. I've just completed the first bottle and I have no desire to use the second one 16oz). So if anyone is interested in purchasing it from me for $20 plus postage let me know. It is yours.