Ampro ProStyl protein styling gel(the brown gel)

Tiffanyvip

Does anyone else use this, I got it at shoprite
and I use it after washing and smoothing my new growth with HHB to slick back my edges and tie down with a scarf for a nice neat bun. It does leave a slight hardness, but not like regular clear gel, it's also a little thicker than the clear. My question is, is this bad for my hair line and is anyone else getting good or bad results

Michelle79

I will never in my life use that stuff again!! I can't believe I used it for as long as I did.

It was a staple of mine before I started taking care of my hair.

I just bought some Fantasia Frizz Buster Straightening Gel & it's very good. It has protein & it's aclohol free. My hair is 10 weeks post-relaxer and it smoothed out the new growth around my edges.

curtrece

I used to use it to set my hair after washing, but I have stopped since deciding to take good care of my hair. I think it is too drying and I can do without the hardness.

Trinity1

I know a girl that uses this religiously to pull her hair back into a ponytail and her hair is almost waist length and beautiful. I guess it doesnt damage her hair.

Tee Tee

Leshia

I use this one. I grabbed it back in the day since it had protein and was alcohol free. I really like it, but don't use very much and it's good to me...