Other Message Boards

A

AmilLion

Ladies, OMG, I visited some other message boards regarding growing long hair, there was actually a comestologist that recommended to a girl whose hair was falling out to brush her hair more.

There were also recommendations regarding not washing the hair, confusion of conditioners and etc and believing that a product could make their hair grow.

Gosh, I remember when that was me. I'm trying soo desparately to shed light to them and recommend them to this board.

L.A. Woman

Sometimes I wonder just what stylists are learning in cosmetology school about haircare. I definitely feel the information we trade here is more advanced than what's practiced in most salons. Otherwise it would be the norm to easily fall into anyplace with the confidence they'd manage our hair correctly.

Really, by Thanksgiving Day I'll definitely have discovery of this board in mind as one of the things I'm thankful for this year...

Now that I've been on this board a little while now and got such great advice, I do wonder why stylists never repeat anything from here.

It must be funny though reading other hair boards after having the knowledge you have now.