ANYONE ELSE STEAM TWICE A WEEK?

LushLox

WOW! I’m amazed, it was delivered today :yay:, that’s super duper fast shipping!
This item better be worth the hype :grin:!

Wow I can't believe you bought this. This sounds like the daddy of steamers! Please, please please come back and give us a review of it! :grin:

Did you say you got it from Ebay?

ETA: The unit is so big though. Where does one store that in an average size flat in London!!

Last edited:

isabella09

Wow I can't believe you bought this. This sounds like the daddy of steamers! Please, please please come back and give us a review of it! :grin:

Did you say you got it from Ebay?

ETA: The unit is so big though. Where does one store that in an average size flat in London!!

I had such a drama with Spalight Ltd, please don’t buy one from them!
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=393246
I finally purchased an ex-demo Takara Belmont Micro mist from an authorised dealer with a 6 month warrantee. I absolutely :love: this steamer it’s the best one I’ve ever used. The condition of my hair is 100% better and continues to improve with each use. The unit is not very big and its stores well. My hair has more shine, it’s stronger, healthier, softer, holds moisture more, has virtually no split ends and detangles like a dream :cloud9: It’s the best hair purchase I’ve ever made, I never thought my hair could be this healthy.

LushLox

I had such a drama with Spalight Ltd, please don’t buy one from them!
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=393246
I finally purchased an ex-demo Takara Belmont Micro mist from an authorised dealer with a 6 month warrantee. I absolutely :love: this steamer it’s the best one I’ve ever used. The condition of my hair is 100% better and continues to improve with each use. The unit is not very big and its stores well. My hair has more shine, it’s stronger, healthier, softer, holds moisture more, has virtually no split ends and detangles like a dream :cloud9: It’s the best hair purchase I’ve ever made, I never thought my hair could be this healthy.

Thanks, sorry you had such a bad experience with that company, but at least you got it sorted. Good to see the new micro mist is working for you.

isabella09

Thanks, sorry you had such a bad experience with that company, but at least you got it sorted. Good to see the new micro mist is working for you.

No worries. :yep: I'm so happy that it was sorted and I was able to purchase the steamer so there was no real problem after the whole scenario played out :)