If You Coud 'Rid' The World of One Thing, What Would it Be?

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Other than satan, which is an automatic 'given', so listing him doesn't count. What would you rid this world of?

With me, it would be: "Heartache"

I have many others as well, choosing one is difficult.

Another would be, 'Those who harm children'.

What would you 'rid' this world of?

Shimmie

Staff member
Hate and intolerance

january noir, Hi Evening Snow :Rose: Please share of what? Can you be more specific?

I ask because these two words have become a 'catch phrase' in society to justify a lifestyle which is sin, when in truth, it is not hatred nor intolerance taking place.

Thanks in advance... :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Sickness.

I know so many people battling cancer and other illness it breaks my heart.

:cry: I agree so much with this. It makes me very sad as well. I thank God for His saving Grace and the richness of loving prayers which do avail much.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hatred

There's so much hatred and not enough love

For God so Loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son...

This is the Love that supersedes all hatred...far and above every principality and evil works thereof...

:grouphug2:

BEAUTYU2U

Child abuse - any form. What's that saying about it being easier to raise strong children than repair broken adults? It's the pain that keeps repeating itself, generation after generation.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Child abuse - any form. What's that saying about it being easier to raise strong children than repair broken adults? It's the pain that keeps repeating itself, generation after generation.

So heart-wrenching; that is same as elderly abuse.. once a man, twice a child. Reminds me of this sad local news story about at 75-year-old woman who died after a home robbery because she was left hog-tied and gagged and suffocated to death. 75! She lived alone and was at the beginning stages of dementia, so she likely would've not remembered who robbed her AND her birthday would've been on Christmas. My heart hurts for that family; I was so angry when I first heard that story.

Shimmie

Staff member
So heart-wrenching; that is same as elderly abuse.. once a man, twice a child. Reminds me of this sad local news story about at 75-year-old woman who died after a home robbery because she was left hog-tied and gagged and suffocated to death. 75! She lived alone and was at the beginning stages of dementia, so she likely would've not remembered who robbed her AND her birthday would've been on Christmas. My heart hurts for that family; I was so angry when I first heard that story.

I am so sorry to hear of this. :nono:

This precious soul tortured by cowards.