Paging Elyse, Allandra or any other Kiehl's user.

G

Paging Elyse, Allandra or any other Kiehl\'s user.

Tonia, again.

Does the Kiehl's with Silk Groom produce real shiny, moisturized hair or does it need to be used with other oils? I'm thinking of using some but I just needed a heads up on how the product is used (ie, for daily styling like Pink Oil Moisturizer, to wet set, to enhance natural curls, etc) and the results it gives.

Thanks!!!!!

G

Re: Paging Elyse, Allandra or any other Kiehl\'s user.

<font color="blue"> Hi Tonia,

It's Elyse /images/graemlins/ooo.gif. Kiehl's with Silk Groom is a great product that can definitely be used by itself. I usually apply a small amount of it after styling. It gives my hair a high shine whether worn straight or curly. It has a creamy texture like Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizer, but it doesn't weigh my hair down as much or make it feel too oily or sticky. It is also a bit thicker in consistency and a little goes a long way. A good thing because it is very expensive.

You can get free samples of it at the Kiehl's counter at the department store or call them at 1-800 KIEHLS2. Check out their website web page to find out more about their products</font color>

G

Re: I agree

<font color="purple">this product can definitely be used alone. i got my free sample from them a while ago but just used it. it is now on my faves list!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne </font color>

Kitkat

Re: Paging Elyse, Allandra or any other Kiehl\'s us

<font color="blue">Hi Tonia, it's Kitkat (in case my name doesn't show up). Yes, you can definitely use Kiehl's with Silk Groom by itself. It's not too heavy but does a great job moisturizing hair. I've gotten rid of several products bought in the height of PJism, but this Kiehl's product is definitely a keeper. I think it was Allandra who turned me on to this stuff - thanks, Allandra!! </font color> /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Allandra

<font color="blue">Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom is a wonderful product that can be used alone. I apply a small amount
of it after styling. It gives my hair a good shine. This is my all time favorite moisturizer!</font color>

G

I just wanted to add that Kiehl's Silk Groom is GREAT as a leave-in on wet hair before roller setting. It really moisturizes without making your hair greasy. You can use a little more on wet hair than you would use when dry because it really penetrates.

I tend to use it more as a leave-in then as a moisturizer (on dry hair).

And as the other ladies stated, a little DOES go a long way.

-BlkMane

Leigh

Did you call or send them an e-mail to receive samples? When I click on the checkout button, I always get a prompt saying that I get 3 samples with each purchase. Doesn't matter if I select one sample or 3 samples. I'll just have to call. I called months ago and don't remember if the line was busy or the system was down.

Leigh

LondonDiva

You guys do realise that this is another product that I'm going to add to my list of growing products. I think I'll try the sample before committin to th larger bottle as I lost a lot of money on the Humectres.

Is there anyone that doesn't rate the silk groom at all?

Kitkat

<font color="blue"> Leigh, they'll only send you free samples from the web site if you buy something. At that point, you can get 3 free samples per purchase (they really should make this clearer, because I also tried getting free samples from the site once before realizing this). You might have better luck going into a department store that sells Kiehl's products and asking for some samples. </font color>

Elyse

<font color="blue"> I think that money spent on Kiehl's is well spent because they make very high quality products. When I purchase from the Kiehl's counter at Sak's in my town, they really load up on the samples (I get about a dozen or so) so now I use several of their skincare and beauty products.

Sometimes you can also find Kiehl's stuff on Ebay for less $$$.

Good Luck!! </font color>

tc_333

Well, the kiels creme w/ silk groom is definitely on my list of things to buy! I've been wanting to to try for a while yet, and hope to have the opportunity soon -- after I work through a lot of the products that is the cluttering my bathroom. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif