Hip Length 2011!! Let's do this!!

Candy828

Well girls, don't kill me...but I'm out of my own challenge. My hair is around bottom of bra strap now. ::runs and hides::

:cry: Don't expect forgiveness anytime soon :cry: It's gonna take me some time.... maybe when I see it long again.... I am a Long Hair Lover, I sorry...:cry:

Whimsy

:cry: Don't expect forgiveness anytime soon :cry: It's gonna take me some time.... maybe when I see it long again.... I am a Long Hair Lover, I sorry...:cry:

:perplexed
when it grows back we will be friends again? K, Talk to you in a year!:grin:

Whimsy

I wanted to get rid of my longest layer. it was annoying me. so i got things evened out a bit.

Candy828

I wanted to get rid of my longest layer. it was annoying me. so i got things evened out a bit.

:cry: There are other ways this could have been handled instead of shock treatment.... :cry: Like trimming a 1/2 inch or 1 inch every month or every other month... I just can't take it, can't take it all at once...:lachen: Such beautiful hair :cry: People would give their first born for hair like yours!:cry:

Whimsy

:cry: There are other ways this could have been handled instead of shock treatment.... :cry: Like trimming a 1/2 inch or 1 inch every month or every other month... I just can't take it, can't take it all at once...:lachen: Such beautiful hair :cry: People would give their first born for hair like yours!:cry:

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

BostonMaria

What the?!! :nono: That's why you cut it? It might just be the way your hair grows. So are you going to join the NL challenge or sumptin now? I'm kidding LMFAO

Lucia

Well girls, don't kill me...but I'm out of my own challenge. My hair is around bottom of bra strap now. ::runs and hides::
Here we go jk
Well as long as you like your length it looks good but I won't comment on the chop cause you already know what I'll say.
You're still running this challenge anyways right?

yamilee21

That last part must be the understatement of the year, :lachen:.

It looks good now, but I think it will be too much for us if you cut off more so soon, :lol:.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
:needpics:

:orders: C'mon, ladies!! Whar's ya at?! Can we get some pics up in this thread? Anything. Throw a sista a bone. In the mood to look at me some hurr.

Must I shake the board and start tagging? Don't make me come looking for you. Update with pics, no pics, whateva.

Whimsy shook things up a bit but, that should've brought more of us out. Where's everyone hiding? I see I'm going to have to pat down the super long threads, huh? You can't hide from me.

(oh, I have no pics to share at this time tho. :grin:) Luv me anyhow. :look:

brg240

Whimsy late but i'm surprised you cut your hair but it looks fantastic. the curls and the color.

So I figured i was getting ssk's because i've been doing wash in goes and putting it in a bun. :nono: terrible idea, especially since i'm transitioning (i usually just tuck up the relaxed ends) I really do have to braid my hair to wash.
i said i was going to trim a .5 inch but I'm going to try trim an inch this weekend or early next week and then go ahead and do two in june.

Janet' and NJoy
I hope it is okay that one pic is a bun and the other is only half a pic. oops :blush:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
@Janet' and @NJoy
I hope it is okay that one pic is a bun and the other is only half a pic. oops :blush:

[/QUOTE]

Yes, girl! That's perfect! And looks FABULOUS!!! Thanks for sharing. :infatuated:

Vintagecoilylocks

Whimsy late but i'm surprised you cut your hair but it looks fantastic. the curls and the color.

So I figured i was getting ssk's because i've been doing wash in goes and putting it in a bun. :nono: terrible idea, especially since i'm transitioning (i usually just tuck up the relaxed ends) I really do have to braid my hair to wash.
i said i was going to trim a .5 inch but I'm going to try trim an inch this weekend or early next week and then go ahead and do two in june.

Janet' and NJoy

Your hair looks great.:spinning: Congrats on Hip bone.:cup: Now go over to the Classic thread , last page and read Candy828 thread that links to Cinnamon hair about filling in the long lengths. Your V is loVely:rosebud: and the growth of the shorter will continue. :yep: Looks nice and healthy too. PLS no big chop.:nono:

FoxxyLocs

:hiya: Do you ladies have room for one more? I've been lurking in this thread for months, so I guess it's time to come on out of hiding. My hair is at WL right now. I think I can get to HL by the end of the summer. I plan to PS about 90% of the time. I need to work on styling though. So far all I know how to do are buns and twists.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
:hiya: Do you ladies have room for one more? I've been lurking in this thread for months, so I guess it's time to come on out of hiding. My hair is at WL right now. I think I can get to HL by the end of the summer. I plan to PS about 90% of the time. I need to work on styling though. So far all I know how to do are buns and twists.

The more, the merrier. Welcome aboard! :welcome4:

MariposaSexyGirl

Whimsy I can't get mad because I did the same exact thing last year. I was growing my usual V and I wanted even hair lol. So I cut it to blunt. Now that my V is coming back, I think I will just leave it alone and let it grow. I was in the classic thread and I saw Cinnamons progress which Vintagecoilylocks is talking about and It kinda gave me encouragement that I don't have to do a big chop anymore. From now on I will just do small trims every couple of months until the rest catch up.

brg240 Your hair is so pretty. I love it!