Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

If I am not mistaken I think it's for the whole month of march:grin:

Thanks!! :woot:

I should finish my 16oz Orange Hibiscus Wednesday and then I'll go in on the Herbal Blends. I think I'll order the two I haven't tried (CocoNut Water and the Aloe joints) plus more of my faves. :yep:

SpiceUpMyHair

Thanks!! :woot:

I should finish my 16oz Orange Hibiscus Wednesday and then I'll go in on the Herbal Blends. I think I'll order the two I haven't tried (CocoNut Water and the Aloe joints) plus more of my faves. :yep:

Same here those are on my list of things to purchase along with here cleansing conditioners buy the end of the month. I know some people haven't had the greatest luck with the cleansing conditioners but they just sound soooo good I just wanna give them a chance.

Ltown

Greyland
Hello U1B1, and the new U1B1!

There is alot of new ladies in here I guess being mia I'm the old one:lachen:

I'm winding down from Spring 1 to Spring 2 semster which will be more busy math work:nono:
I brought some naturelle conditioner 2/$22 coconut and something with burdock, I always forget what I buy:spinning:
IDareT'sHair, I know you'll see my post in oil but what was that oil you send me the label came off:lol: its skikaiki(i think afroveda) i like it I gave the rest to dd to help with her itchy scalp this weekend.

I'm using the nubian mask treatment first time, I don't like perfumey smelling products. I guess that's the differents in natural and stores, they load it with perfumes. Natural smells like coconut and vanilla I can do.

We are getting some snow this week can't believe it; the weather man has been off all winter long and now it's almost spring. oh well

Enjoy your day ladies!

natura87

Same here those are on my list of things to purchase along with here cleansing conditioners buy the end of the month. I know some people haven't had the greatest luck with the cleansing conditioners but they just sound soooo good I just wanna give them a chance.

They are good, but Ijust dont expect them to do the job of what a shampoo whould do.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Have a great week ahead ladies!

Hey Sequestration buddies -Ltown bronzebomb, yall hang in there. Pay cuts for us take effect late April if they can't agree on something before then.

In other news, I received my facial steamer last week and have been giving that thing a workout. I love, love, love my facial steamer.

Ltown

Greyland
Have a great week ahead ladies!

Hey Sequestration buddies -Ltown bronzebomb, yall hang in there. Pay cuts for us take effect late April if they can't agree on something before then.

In other news, I received my facial steamer last week and have been giving that thing a workout. I love, love, love my facial steamer.

divachyk, i think April is it for most of us, my cousins works at VA they don't get the pink slip.

chebaby

Cello ladies:wave:
I'm in the ER with my dad. People basically kicked me out the room lol so I'm just waiting.
Hopefully my iPad don't go dead.

Anyway I remember I also got the intense deep treatment from naturelle grow. I may place another order for the orange hibiscus and slippery elm.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What all you got from naturelle T?

@chebaby

Lemme see....I know I only have x1 Cleansing Conditioner. I have x1 Pumpkin Butter

x2 12 oz Slippery elm
x1 16 oz Chamomile & Burdock Root(bought 12oz & she super-sized me to 16 oz:lick:)
x1 12 oz Herbal Blend

Want another 16 oz Herbal Blend I think.:blush:

Girl...How many times in that DM Vidoe did you remind us you a PJ??:lachen:

chebaby

@chebaby

Lemme see....I know I only have x1 Cleansing Conditioner. I have x1 Pumpkin Butter

x2 12 oz Slippery elm
x1 16 oz Chamomile & Burdock Root(bought 12oz & she super-sized me to 16 oz:lick:)
x1 12 oz Herbal Blend

Want another 16 oz Herbal Blend I think.:blush:

Girl...How many times in that DM Vidoe did you remind us you a PJ??:lachen:

I'm gonna get that that slippery elm:yep:

I just thought y'all should know:giggle:

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas.
chebaby I hope your dad feels better soon.

I just got my ST order and I'm a bit upset. I had to pay an additional $1.55 because they put incorrect postage, my stuff came in an envelope and I'm missing a product all this on top of having to wait two weeks :nono:

I sent an email so I'm waiting to see how this will be handled.
Now I'm off to NG to cheer myself up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl Dang Curly. That's a Hotmess.:down: What did you get from ST?

In other news SSI finally responded and said I could get the rest of the stuff at the Sale price and she would refund the difference.:ohwell:

curlyhersheygirl

curlyhersheygirl Dang Curly. That's a Hotmess.:down: What did you get from ST?

In other news SSI finally responded and said I could get the rest of the stuff at the Sale price and she would refund the difference.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair I ordered the 2 kink drinks, 2 knot sauce and another fluffalicious but 1 knot sauce wasn't shipped.
Apparently my order was one of the first 10 so I was sent a polishing fudge, an organic tea bag and a hershey kiss along with a sample of gloss boss since my order was over $40.

I'm glad you were able to still get the discount from SSI but the shipping may take a bite out of your discount :ohwell:

ETA Never mind just saw she's refunding the difference/

Last edited:

chebaby

thank yall for the well wishes for my dad:yep:

i checked out naturellegrow again and is the herbal conditioner the same as the marshmallow? and is that the same as the slippery elm?:look: im confused lol.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
chebaby, hope dad feels better!

I did something foolish the past weekend -- I strained a muscle in my back, used muscle rub to treat it, then followed with a warm compress & yeah, got chemical burns. 2nd degree burns at that. I'm not happy!

chebaby

@chebaby, hope dad feels better!

I did something foolish the past weekend -- I strained a muscle in my back, used muscle rub to treat it, then followed with a warm compress & yeah, got chemical burns. 2nd degree burns at that. I'm not happy!
thank you.

sorry about your burns:ohwell: sounds painful :nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

I guess I'll dig into my DM Super Buttercreme's this Spring. Your Video made me wanna pull them out.:lol:

Plan to cowash with DB Pumpkin. When I finish these up, I will start buying the 16 oz'ers:grin: