SHOULD I USE SUPER STRENGTH RELAXER?

Nanyanika

jasmin said:
For me personally if I don't relax straight enough my hair will get tangled and knotted.
ITA i have to relax my hair traight, or else i'm looking for trouble, i had enough drama with my texturized hair

Nanyanika

shunta said:
Den, what about the SE no-lye version since no-lye would probably leave it straighter. Im thinking of trying the no-lye, too.
I was thinking about SE no lye the over the week, i hope that no-lye won't dry the heck outta my hair though.

sareca

I like your cut Den. The ends look amazing.

I like your little waves. :) But I would try applying more relaxer before I tried changing the strength. I recently figured out Phyto needs a generous amount to get hair really straight. Maybe it's true for other relaxers too. Did you load it on?

Last edited:

Nanyanika

sareca said:
I like your cut Den. The ends look amazing.

I like your little waves. :) But I would try applying more relaxer before I tried changing the strength. I recently figured out Phyto needs a generous amount to get hair really straight. Maybe it's true for other relaxers too. Did you load it on?
Thanks for compliments Sareca, my stylist used a lot of product however , it still didn't straighten much, i may have to switch to their no-lye version.

LovelyLionessa

den1 said:
Thanks for responding!! now i have to decide whether to stick with SE but leave it on longer or switch, there has been so much raving about ors, i may even try the lye version.

I'm in the same boat with you Den. I just don't feel the SE reg. lye gets my hair straight enough. I'm thinking about jumping ship and trying ORS lye. :scratchch