Dark and lovely six week anti reversion cream

jenaccess

Myself and my daughter are sold! My daughter hair is 3c and when she straighten the next morning its puffy. I used the Dark and lovely reversion cream on her hair and her hair stayed straight right up until she washed it(7 days).
I haven't had a relaxer since August and this past weekend I went to a event so I wanted my hair straightened. This here product left my hair so so nice, my new growth was soft and straight did not revert (its raining here). I only used very little oil and my hair is so manageable.

venusfly

Some alcohols are moisturizing agents not real "alcohol" in the sense we think of alcohol as drying. But I am not down with the Mineral Oil. There is Mineral Oil in Joico K-Pak and the Aphogee Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor too and that's why I tossed both of them too.

leona2025

Some alcohols are moisturizing agents not real "alcohol" in the sense we think of alcohol as drying. But I am not down with the Mineral Oil. There is Mineral Oil in Joico K-Pak and the Aphogee Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor too and that's why I tossed both of them too.

My hair loves to Aphogee 2 minute, but not K-pak.

venusfly

My hair loves to Aphogee 2 minute, but not K-pak.

@ leona....yes, I can understand that actually. If I recall correctly Mineral oil was the third ingredient in K-Pak but was further down on the ingredients list for Aphogee. I'm going from memory here though......

DominicanBrazilian82

I'm so interested in trying this product!!! It, to me, is a more affordable version of Design Essentials. My issue is frizz. I can rollerset and my hair be perfect. Then when I walk outside, frizz central (South Florida problems). When I did a BKT years ago, that was the only time I had frizz free hair (regardless the amount of moisture in the air). I've been looking for an alternative to the BKT and settled with Design Essentials. I haven't yet purchased it and was excited when i saw the D&L Anti-Reversion. Will definitely be purchasing. Many ladies upthread questioned the usability or their idea of reversion. It's not a leave-in, it's a treatment. It deals not with relaxed hair reverting back to natural, but rather new growth reverting back once you use the product. Ladies who want frizz free hair in between relaxers should really use this product!!!

mshoneyfly

I'm so interested in trying this product!!! It, to me, is a more affordable version of Design Essentials. My issue is frizz. I can rollerset and my hair be perfect. Then when I walk outside, frizz central (South Florida problems). When I did a BKT years ago, that was the only time I had frizz free hair (regardless the amount of moisture in the air). I've been looking for an alternative to the BKT and settled with Design Essentials. I haven't yet purchased it and was excited when i saw the D&L Anti-Reversion. Will definitely be purchasing. Many ladies upthread questioned the usability or their idea of reversion. It's not a leave-in, it's a treatment. It deals not with relaxed hair reverting back to natural, but rather new growth reverting back once you use the product. Ladies who want frizz free hair in between relaxers should really use this product!!!

DominicanBrazilian82
I have this at home. Used it once months ago but it didn't seem to work. I think I might try it again right now! Hair is about 70% air dried right now. I will spray with water and apply in sections and blow dry. We'll see what happens.

bluevalentine

I tried it and use it every time I blowdry ...honestly it doesn't help with reversion at all (for me) but it does seem to aid in blowfrying like it makes it easier to blowdry if that makes sense....but reversion??? Nahhhh doesn't help with that at all

mshoneyfly

My hair came out light, fluffy, soft and straight. I'll have to see how long it stays. I am high porosity so my hair dries fast. I had to spray each section with water before applying the product. That made all the difference from last time!

DominicanBrazilian82

My hair came out light, fluffy, soft and straight. I'll have to see how long it stays. I am high porosity so my hair dries fast. I had to spray each section with water before applying the product. That made all the difference from last time!

I have porosity issues too! My hair dries fast and frizzes when moisture is in the air even faster! I could have a beautiful straight style and as soon as I walk outside my hair gives me the middle finger. I want to try it for that reason. If it works, I won't need another BKT or Design Essentials. mshoneyfly

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I have porosity issues too! My hair dries fast and frizzes when moisture is in the air even faster! I could have a beautiful straight style and as soon as I walk outside my hair gives me the middle finger. I want to try it for that reason. If it works, I won't need another BKT or Design Essentials. mshoneyfly

Did u ever try this and if so how did it work?