My progress... I'm happy!

Drtondalia

I was going back through my pics from the past two years and I must say I have come a long way and I'm happy about my progress. My plan is to keep doing what I'm doing till I reach my goal of waist length hair. I went from from short natural hair to APL length natural hair. I have learned that my hair needs and loves moisture to thrive. I don't do much and my staple products haven't changed much. I get my hair washed and conditioned at my cousins salon once a month with the Moroccan Oil line. At home I DC with my own mix at least twice a month usually overnight. I air dry in 6 twisted pony tails at home. The only time I dry with heat is once a month at the salon.

It's funny that when I first started my journey I would read post on here about hair anorexia and I said that would never be me. But now it's like the more hair I grow the more I want to grow. No matter how long it gets I want it to be longer...lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 838

ronie

Congratulations. Your hair looks beautiful and healthy. How long between the 2 pictures if you don't mind me asking.

naturalmanenyc

Great progress. Hair anorexia is the strangest phenomenon. Until I read about it on this site, I would never have believed it.

kbnax

Your hair is so pretty and thick! Congratulations!

Sent from my NookColor using LHCF